How many 440ml cans of Carling can I drink before I'm over the drive limit?

A friend of mine would like to know how many 440ml cans of carling (4% alcohol volume) he can drink before he is over the drink drive limit?

440ml cans for those who dont know:

http://www.bitterwallet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bg35611945700093155-carling-300xws.jpg

I know we'll get the "depends on sex, mass, ages etc etc".... but i'm just looking for a rough figure (he's male, around 12 stone)

A friend of mine would like to know how many 440ml cans of carling (4% alcohol volume) he can drink before he is over the drink drive limit?

http://www.bitterwallet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bg35611945700093155-carling-300xws.jpg

I know we'll get the "depends on sex, mass, ages etc etc".... but i'm just looking for a rough figure (he's male, around 12 stone)

Hows about none at all, alcohol affects different people at different times of the day in differing amounts so one day you may only have a tin of lager and be fine then another day you could have half the amount and it affect you more.

Please don't risk it, there are enough nice soft drinks out there without any of the risks involved with drinking alcohol.

No more than one, if you must I'd say.

No more than one, if you must I'd say.

thank you, so having 1 full can should be okay?

none never d & d no matter how much .

That's an answer to the wrong question. He doesn't want to know what is safe, but what is legal.

look at it this way, is it worth the risk to drink anything and then drive?

look at it this way, is it worth the risk to drink anything and then drive?

yes, 1 can doesnt mess up everyone

it should say how many units it contains on the can

1.8, whats the limit?

That's an answer to the wrong question. He doesn't want to know what is safe, but what is legal.

finally!!.........

yes, 1 can doesnt mess up everyone

That depends how you define "mess up." There is not, and cannot be, any human being whose reactions are as good after a can of lager as they were before; most humans will still fall well inside the legal driving limit, though.