Kangoo-Jump in Sheffield??

I am looking for a kangoo jump class in Sheffield ,it's a fun, easy and very intense sport, the best I've ver seen. They have classes in most European countries and also in London, but whenever I asked about it in Sheffield gyms, they looked at me like I was asking about classes for aliens...:suspect:

Has someone heard about one in or around Sheffield? :help:

Aston cum Aughton Gym do it on a wednesday and thursday, but when i put my name down for them they cancelled them due to there not being enough signed up.

Oh, thanx a million.

I will call them and try to make them change their mind. :)

Yeah, this is one of the best sports, so much fun, it feels like flying and the shoes reduce the impact as well. It's very popular ( outside the UK ) :(

A few links:

Well, the system doesn't let me lin, but if you go on Youtube, and put " kangoo jump" in , there are lots of great videos.

that does look fun.......... but at £165 a pair i can see why there aren't many classes!!

If you find a class, let us know. I'd love to have a go.

Good news, Aston Leisure Centre do have kangoo jump classes, Wednesdays and Thursdays, at 6 pm, but you have to book and pay on the phone. T: 01142942580

Shoes are included in the fee, it's £ 4.10 for 40 minutes.

I have booked mine for tonight, hurray!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys for your help! See you there!!!!

Do you know if there are any new Kangoo Jumps centres in Sheffield? Besides the one from Aston Leisure if it still exists.

I am interested in attending.