Sign in to follow this  

Darren Gough Yorkshire Reject

Darren Gough is leaving Yorkshire Cricket Club due to personal reason's :mad::wave: good riddance i say.

I quite like Gough. Hasn't he suffered with injuries of late?

He was blighted with a knee injury for ages.

He quit international cricket to keep on playing for yorkshire, and the threat of him leaving has come up before, but this time actions were put to words!

Originally posted by duffman

He was blighted with a knee injury for ages.

He quit international cricket to keep on playing for yorkshire, and the threat of him leaving has come up before, but this time actions were put to words!

He quit international cricket because he wasn't good enough anymore and went back to Yorkshire (if he could remember where the place was) :mad:

Cant see him playing many games for Essex with all the injuries he's suffered in the past.

Be justice if he broke his leg on the first game :D thats mean :o Remember when David Hurst left wednesday to Blackburn :D

A couple of years back there was a programme on TV where Gough was training youngsters and giving them encouragement. I thought it was a great idea.

Originally posted by Lickszz

A couple of years back there was a programme on TV where Gough was training youngsters and giving them encouragement. I thought it was a great idea.

:D "Hey kids here's a great tip for you all leave Yorkshire" Come on Lickszz we are meant to give Gough some stick now..Wait till Yorkshire play Essex anyone wanna go :D

There is no such thing as loyalty in sport these days Jon. Sad but true. :)

Essex have just signed him for the name to get the crowds in.

But he reckons he can play at his best to get back into the one day squad, I quote " I deserve to be in the one day squad"(he couldn't have done that with Yorkshire?).

I don't think he will last long there.