Derbyshire camping. Site with a dog friendly pub close by?

does anyone know of a god campsitr in the derbyshire area with a good pub on site that will also let dogs in

:)

Hi Darren,

You would be better asking this question on UKcampsites forum.

Good luck finding one.

does anyone know of a god campsitr in the derbyshire area with a good pub on site that will also let dogs in

:)

coopers farm Edale about £15 a night 1st come 1st served dont allow bookings pub at the entrance we have been several times and enjoyed it.

Which bit of derbyshire?

i dont mind,open to any good advice

Uk campsite have a great search facility for campsites with brilliant reviews i have to say i have never stayed anywhere without checking it out on there first.

There is a site at Monyash which is just down the road from a lovely pub and not far from Bakwell and Laihkilldale http://www.lathkilldalecampsite.co.uk/. We have stayed it was nice but basic the pub however was lovely and dog friendly.

we stayed on the royal oak campsite just at the top of the tissington trail nr to parsley hay. the toilets and showers were spotless and the pub allows dogs in.

Waterloo Inn, Biggin by Hartington, Good old locals pub with campsite and showers etc in lovely countryside and close to Hartington village.

Greenhills at bakewell has a pub on site, better still Calow top has a brewery on site, both are good with dogs

coopers farm Edale about £15 a night 1st come 1st served dont allow bookings pub at the entrance we have been several times and enjoyed it.

do they open all yr round ?

Greenhills at bakewell has a pub on site, better still Calow top has a brewery on site, both are good with dogs

can vouch for this one GREENHILLS we have taken our old english sheepdogs to this site many times and are always made to feel welcome one of my favorite and now frequently visited sites love it very clean too with a small shop on site adventure play area and a purpose made dog walk within a gated off field

Edited by bobtailbabe