Natural beauty remedies

I love using natural products, stuff that you buy in the food section rather than the cosmetic section :hihi:. Probably because I'm greedy and I like to eat while beautifying myself :love:.

Do you have any recommendations that you've tried and tested??

Some good ones that I've used are:

Egg white - as a face mask. Just smear it on and leave to dry. It leaves your skin feeling clean and bright and, most importantly, seems to tighten your pores.

Olive oil - for skin as a moisturiser and cleanser. For hair as an intensive mask, once every couple of months.

Olive oil mixed with salt/ sugar - as a body scrub, used while in the shower.

I'd add more as I remember them...

Mashed avocados as a hair conditioner.

Found this on another site:

Here's a very simple step to have a shiny hair using eggs, here:

requires 1 egg, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, *1 tablespoon castile soap, 1/2 a cup water or herbal tea and last but not the least 5 drops of essential oils of your choice. Blend all these together to make an Egg shampoo which can bring shine to your hair.

*castile oil is olive oil soap: you can do this at home, here's how:

80% olive oil

10% palm oil

10% coconut oil (to give it a lather)....

I love using natural products, stuff that you buy in the food section rather than the cosmetic section :hihi:. Probably because I'm greedy and I like to eat while beautifying myself :love:.

Do you have any recommendations that you've tried and tested??

Some good ones that I've used are:

Egg white - as a face mask. Just smear it on and leave to dry. It leaves your skin feeling clean and bright and, most importantly, seems to tighten your pores.

Olive oil - for skin as a moisturiser and cleanser. For hair as an intensive mask, once every couple of months.

Olive oil mixed with salt/ sugar - as a body scrub, used while in the shower.

I'd add more as I remember them...

Wee wee is brill for lots of uses Shaz! :D Honest.... you can drink it, use it as an antibiotic...etc etc. Not entirely sure of its beauty applications though! By the way ... expanding foam that builders use (and you in your ears) is urea formaldehyde (wee wee!) :D

I heard about one natural beauty product for women but I think it was just a rumour spread by us blokes.

Wee wee is brill for lots of uses Shaz! :D Honest.... you can drink it, use it as an antibiotic...etc etc. Not entirely sure of its beauty applications though! By the way ... expanding foam that builders use (and you in your ears) is urea formaldehyde (wee wee!) :D

My neighbour used to swear by drinking her first wee of the day... Ewwww :gag:

My neighbour used to swear by drinking her first wee of the day... Ewwww :gag:

I swear by drinking my neighbours first wee of the day.

:hihi::hihi:

Okay alco, you test it out for us and report back here post haste. :D

Just stop this - right now! :hihi:

I heard about one natural beauty product for women but I think it was just a rumour spread by us blokes.

No, that one's actually true, I read about it on the sofeminine website. :shocked:

No, that one's actually true, I read about it on the sofeminine website. :shocked:
But who wrote it on there? AJSheffield probably ;)