LEG WAXING in Sheffield

does anyone know anywhere that does leg waxing in sheffield?

If you live anywhere near Firth Park there are 2 beauty shops one on Bellhouse Road (which I can recommend) and one on Sicey Avenue. Alternatively there are places on Ecclesall Road, or you could contact Castle College as their final year students on hair and beauty courses do that and many more things on set days. I believe you need to make an appointment. Hope this helps.

I need my legs waxing as I take my cycling pretty seriously so I may nip down to castle college I normally just use a razor, can anyone tell me i waxing is too painful, I've thought about it before but chickened out.

waxing gets less painful the more you have it done. It's not that bad, it really depends on your tolerance level but it's all over pretty quickly.

Some salons use a new wax that doesn't require fabric strips to remove it and it's MUCH less painful than normal waxing. TanningPlus on Ridgeway road (the shops where Hollinsend Road crosses Ridgeway) are excellent

does anyone know anywhere that does leg waxing in sheffield?

no sorry i dont

Glitz Hair and Beauty Stannington S6 ask for Sarah tel 01142338388 very reasonable prices.