View Full Version : Strippers in Sheffield Working Mens Clubs

pussinboots
15-08-2005, 18:01
This post is curiosity more than anything as I did a search when I first came across this forum and a thread came up about working mens clubs and strippers were mentioned.

A guy I know was talking one day about this subject and wonders if working mens clubs still have strippers seeing as working mens clubs seem to be closing down now and are becoming a thing of the past.

Another curious question, and this is just to prove a point from years ago, my Ex used to frequent the clubs regularly on Sunday lunchtimes and swore blind that the strippers got up to nothing untoward and it was all above board, so anyone - mainly guys I guess - who used to go along to these events, what did the strippers get up to? What did they do?

Don_Kiddick
15-08-2005, 20:00
I once heard from a friend of a friend *cough*:blush: that all manner of things are made to 'disappear'... like ties off'v bloke's necks... that many tins of spray cream are emptied & consumed (bugger if one's on a diet), baby oil applied by (un)willing audience members & - on one occasion - simulated s-e-x was done, the simulation was SO realistic I'm - that is he was sure they were using CGI technology....

suede
16-08-2005, 05:38
ANYTHING goes !

robbie
16-08-2005, 06:23
used to go to a famous one in Hull and they got up to everything possible without being arrested

H.P
16-08-2005, 06:35
They used to have them at the magnet (southy green) years ago. One of the lads who used to sup in there regulaly told me about a trick the strippers used to perform with a bag of ping pong balls :gag:

suede
16-08-2005, 08:11
Trick, What Bingo ?

MrDJ
16-08-2005, 09:57
Originally posted by pussinboots
, so anyone - mainly guys I guess - who used to go along to these events, what did the strippers get up to? What did they do?

The girl that comes on stage Takes her clothes off lol

Nowadays most strippers in WMC's stay on the stage, as most blokes (and some women) get thier thrills of watching the stripper playing with her toy's, and other things she may pull out of her crevis

pussinboots
16-08-2005, 11:28
So do women go aswell then??

pussinboots
16-08-2005, 11:34
So do women go too then?

JBee
16-08-2005, 11:36
So I take it that it's all a bit seedier than in 'gentleman's clubs like Spearmint Rhino, if 'crevices' are on display???

Does this mean that the "ladies" are a bit shabby-looking too?

super_pie
16-08-2005, 11:36
Originally posted by robbie
used to go to a famous one in Hull and they got up to everything possible without being arrested

He isn't lying, I once went allong to that one. I thought a freind was exaggerating when he said what they were doing there. He wasn't.

MTheo
16-08-2005, 12:45
'working mens clubs' are now places that all kinds go to....if youve got your book (3 quid a year i think) then you get in. its mainly older people because they love the bingo they put on. but some great bands play covers at them...if you can stand sitting with the grannies and having them stare at you while you talk thru the bingo numbers :D

strippers?.... hmmmm... i think not