Anyone know Roland Payne

does anyone know a guy called Roland Payne who is married and working as a bus driver in the sheffield area . He was formerly in the Royal Corps of Transport and served in Ireland,Germany and the gulf . His nickname was Sonny and he was a Lance corporal . His mum used to run a card stall in a market and he also had an elder sister . Not sure of his whereabout now though . He was also a very very talented artist and a very good friend . Just like to say hi and see how hes doing :lol:

Originally posted by "bettyblue"

does anyone know a guy called Roland Payne who is married and working as a bus driver in the sheffield area . He was formerly in the Royal Corps of Transport and served in Ireland,Germany and the gulf . His nickname was Sonny and he was a Lance corporal . His mum used to run a card stall in a market and he also had an elder sister . Not sure of his whereabout now though . He was also a very very talented artist and a very good friend . Just like to say hi and see how hes doing :lol:

Hi there....Welcome to the Forum.

I am sorry I don't know him...but someone here might or you never know, he may turn up on this board.

Hello, I used to work with Roland about 10 years ago and the last I heard of him was he was working as a bus driver for First Group at that time he was based at Halfway garage