View Full Version : How many of you lovely Sheffield ladies would consider dating a fat guy

carpetviper
03-12-2009, 13:51
I have been looking at getting back into dating and meeting ladies since splitting with the wife but found it really hard as I dont really do the drinking and clubbing much anymore and theres no chance in hell at meeting someone at work.

What I really wanted to ask is How many of you lovely Sheffield ladies would consider dating a fat guy and your reasons for or against.

wiz*
03-12-2009, 14:13
Hi Carpetviper.

Although i'm happily married, I thought I would comment anyway!

I have replied with 'if it felt right'.

In terms of physical attraction, I am usually attracted to someone for the little things like beautiful eyes, a stunning smile, or a cheeky little twinkle in his eye which just draws me in. It doesn't have anything to do with weight for me.

pattricia
03-12-2009, 14:16
I have been looking at getting back into dating and meeting ladies since splitting with the wife but found it really hard as I dont really do the drinking and clubbing much anymore and theres no chance in hell at meeting someone at work.

What I really wanted to ask is How many of you lovely Sheffield ladies would consider dating a fat guy and your reasons for or against.

Are you fat and rich ?:cool: In that case yes, but if youre fat & poor, no.:lol:

leahiz
03-12-2009, 14:16
it doesnt matter if there fat or not, its the attraction, i somehow always always always attrack skinny men, i would prefer a more cuddlier person to feel more secure but cant help who you fall for x

Kthebean
03-12-2009, 14:22
Depends if he was overweight (http://overweight.tk/wp-content/themes/licht/rotator/overweight%20man.jpg) or overweight. (http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7927381305/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/06/fat_man.jpg)

leahiz
03-12-2009, 14:24
Depends if he was overweight (http://overweight.tk/wp-content/themes/licht/rotator/overweight%20man.jpg) or overweight. (http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7927381305/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/06/fat_man.jpg)

yea and that :)

pattricia
03-12-2009, 14:26
yea and that :)

On dates I alus say " Show us yer money Big Boy" , that makes em disappear fast.!:roll:

boyfriday
03-12-2009, 14:49

..forgive me contributing to your thread carpetviper, since Im a bloke-but you'll probably find that there are women who wont date big blokes and there are women who dont like skinny ones, Im sure most would be interested in a man who had a good personality.

You could take advantage of your new life and perhaps lose a little weight, it would do wonders for your self confidence generally.

Oh, and I'd lose that reference to Sheffield Reptile Rescue in your signature, most women are wary of snakes, both the humanoid and reptilian variety ;)

dumpling
03-12-2009, 14:50
if he is FAT, hobby is repitile resure and live in shiregreen he have big problem getting a nice girl apart from the local old high green woman i think

boyfriday
03-12-2009, 14:51
On dates I alus say " Show us yer money Big Boy" , that makes em disappear fast.!:roll:

..perhaps they weren't expecting to pay for it pattricia :hihi::blush::hihi:

HeadingNorth
03-12-2009, 14:51
I think you would have to be seriously obese for it to ruin your chances of getting a woman at all. Some women, no doubt, are shallow enough to dismiss all overweight men out of hand - but you wouldn't want a partner who was that shallow anyway, and most women aren't.

*Ryan*
03-12-2009, 14:53
carpet viper, good luck pal. Sheffield Forum is the way.

natalie H
03-12-2009, 14:56
I am also choosing "if it felt right"

I wouldn't object to dating someone that is overweight at all, in fact i prefer a bit of something to grab hold of!! Plus, I am far from skinny myself :)

Good luck hun :)

Julie2308
03-12-2009, 14:56
if he is FAT, hobby is repitile resure and live in shiregreen he have big problem getting a nice girl apart from the local old high green woman i think

Not necessarily. It would be nice to think most women would be more concerned about personality than where someone lives. :) And as for the reptile rescue it at least shows he is caring about something.

pattricia
03-12-2009, 15:10
..perhaps they weren't expecting to pay for it pattricia :hihi::blush::hihi:

No to be honest I like blokes who have a good sense of humour. :D

medusa
03-12-2009, 15:11
Would, do and am. Is that clear enough?

boyfriday
03-12-2009, 15:19
No to be honest I like blokes who have a good sense of humour. :D

..free tonight pattricia? I'm right good at the Dance of the Seven Veils. That would test your sense of humour :hihi:

mojo1
03-12-2009, 15:25
I voted don't care about looks and it's true I really don't. It's what's going on in a persons head that matters to me. I think any lasting substantial relationship has to be based on a meeting of minds. It helps if there is sexual attraction aswell, but again for me there's no bigger turn on that a man who thinks before he acts or speaks.

dieselbabe
03-12-2009, 15:35
It wont matter to me to date a bigger guy, i have been out with bigger men, and i am with someone who is skinny frame that i never dated before, i always use to date a fuller man. Its the person i feel happy been around that i like most not how big or small the man is now or even looks, long has we both can have a laugh and be like friends has well as partners like i have now and trust then i am happy. My mum married a bigger male also my sis inlaw to be has been married to a very big male, he is the biggest in his little town they live in and she a skinny size 8 been married happy for 11years, so there are many woman who don't just go for looks or size.

scottwoodbur
03-12-2009, 16:38
well am a moosive guy i weigh in at 26st but i never look at girls bigger than a 10 n would almost only go with a 12 if she pretty n good sense of humour..

now thats not me being shallow as i just dont find big women attractive n ppl that say beauty in on the inside must lead a very dull sex life lol..

n yes i am a big guy but i want what i like n wont settle for less n if you skinny girls dont like a big guy then jog on ... nowt to look at here,,,,

HeadingNorth
03-12-2009, 16:40
now thats not me being shallow as i just dont find big women attractive

finding people attractive based solely on how slim they are, is as good a definition of "shallow" as you'll find in any dictionary.

scottwoodbur
03-12-2009, 16:43
dint say a slim birds is attractive just said i find it attractive theres a difference... as if i go up parsons cross tonight no doubt theyll be a mooses on every street corner but theyll be a size 8 yet i wouldnt entertain lol...

lubylou12
03-12-2009, 16:44

totally agree:D

msbehavin
03-12-2009, 16:48
Oh, and I'd lose that reference to Sheffield Reptile Rescue in your signature, most women are wary of snakes, both the humanoid and reptilian variety ;)

Nah, that makes him more interesting, shows he has a bit of compassion about him too. I lurve reptiles! (The reptilian variety, not the humans).

Agent Orange
03-12-2009, 16:52
I carry a bit of meat and it hasn't stopped the ladies lusting over me :D

natalie H
03-12-2009, 17:02

:love::love::love:

Agent Orange
03-12-2009, 17:03
:love::love::love:

I will thank you later :D

taxman
03-12-2009, 17:04

...or is it just your "bit of meat" they like? Sausage anyone? ;)

Marsman
03-12-2009, 17:04

I'm a bloke so not interested, but a question: How many lovely ladies do you want to meet? :hihi:

leahiz
03-12-2009, 17:23

must have good looks or are genuinely a nice guy!

leahiz
03-12-2009, 17:24
...or is it just your "bit of meat" they like? Sausage anyone? ;)

and two veg??

Dozy
03-12-2009, 17:27

Too true, big boy :love:

I can hardly wait until The Harlequin Christmas meet (hthttp://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=525119tp://) so I can get my hands on you ......... :evil:

And I've been practising the old Kung Fu moves so I can fend off Mojo and Mort ......

msbehavin
03-12-2009, 17:32

I can hardly wait until The Harlequin Christmas meet (hthttp://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=525119tp://) so I can get my hands on you ......... :evil:

And I've been practising the old Kung Fu moves so I can fend off Mojo and Mort ......

I willmiss that meet by two days - I'm not in Sheff till the 16th - leave us some bones to pick at would you? :hihi:

rubydazzler
03-12-2009, 17:33
must have good looks or are genuinely a nice guy!He's not fat! He's just fishing for compliments! :D

carpetviper, what are you calling fat? Height/weight, give us a clue. For instance scottwoodbut sounds horrendously obese but he could be 6'7" and very muscly, in which case he might look OK. Or if he's only 5'6" and flabby, he's going to look even worse than he makes himself sound.

Age is a factor as well. Girls tend to prefer fit looking guys, whereas older women tend to go for comfort ;)

I hope you find someone really nice who loves you anyway, whatever you look like. It's not good for men to be alone, they only get up to no good ;)

boyfriday
03-12-2009, 17:39

..its not jerk chicken is it AO :hihi:

Knavedave
03-12-2009, 17:41
It is my guess that some women genuinely like fat men, just as some men genuinely like fat women. I once saw a documentary about such men, they apparently are called "feeders" as they are always "feeding" their women up to keep them the way that they like them. One of the guys was married to a girl who weighed more than 22 stone. Her doc told her to diet for health reasons and she got down to 18 stone. At this point her husband left her for a much larger lady. Takes all sorts I guess.

leahiz
AO are you an attention seeker :)

KATIEB_23
There's nothing wrong with a bit of meat! :D

I would say that the most important thing is to build up your confidence... and to create an opportunity to met people that you might have something in common with.

CottonTop
03-12-2009, 17:44
It is my guess that some women genuinely like fat men, just as some men genuinely like fat women. I once saw a documentary about such men, they apparently are called "feeders" as they are always "feeding" their women up to keep them the way that they like them. One of the guys was married to a girl who weighed more than 22 stone. Her doc told her to diet for health reasons and she got down to 18 stone. At this point her husband left her for a much larger lady. Takes all sorts I guess.

That reminds me of a song that is on one of my kids animated movies....the refrain is as follows:

The bigger the figure the better I like her
The better I like her the better I feed her
The better I feed her the bigger the figure
The bigger the figure the more I can love

KATIEB_23
03-12-2009, 17:46
Did you read this earlier in the thread:
I'm reminded of this story

http://isitnormal.com/story/extreme-feeder-sex-7243/

Sorry in advance :D:gag:

Dozy
03-12-2009, 17:48
... scottwoodbut sounds horrendous ...

I quite agree! And nothing at all to do with his weight!!!

Carpetviper you should get yourself along to some Forum meets - like the Christmas one I mentioned in my last post. They're usually good for a larf and this one is fancy dress, so it should be even more entertaining than usual.

Everyone is very friendly and welcoming, so you'll soon feel at home.

(And you should be quite safe, we usually pick on AO or Spiderpete!!)

Grim Reaper
03-12-2009, 17:49

Not all men that may take a fancy to larger women are feeders. Some may actually like the woman inside.

rubydazzler
03-12-2009, 17:50
:gag:Now then, you two, keep on topic, this isn't about whether men like fat women, but vice versa. Although woman in all her infinite variety is endlessly fascinating to us all, let's concentrate on carpetviper, shall we? :)

ETA *Knavedave and msbehavin. I apologise in retrospect for upsetting the even tenor of the thread. I'm just tired of seeing yet another op about men reverting to a discussion about women. I'll get me coat.

Knavedave
03-12-2009, 17:51
:gag:

No, I did not read that. The documentary that I saw had many examples of this "fetish" if that is the correct word.

msbehavin
03-12-2009, 17:52
Now then, you two, keep on topic, this isn't about whether men like fat women, but vice versa. Although woman in all her infinite variety is endlessly fascinating to us all, let's concentrate on carpetviper, shall we? :)

I must have missed you being promoted to Moderator status Ruby :-P

(you wouldn't would you?)

Knavedave
03-12-2009, 17:53
Not all men that may take a fancy to larger women are feeders. Some may actually like the woman inside.

How would they ever manage to find a way through?:hihi:

rubydazzler
03-12-2009, 17:54
I quite agree! And nothing at all to do with his weight!!!Oi! missis, you'll get me into a row, editing like that .... tut tut! :)

I agree that carpetviper should come to a meet though ... he could come disguised as a chameleon :D

Dozy
03-12-2009, 17:55
Not all men that may take a fancy to larger women are feeders. Some may actually like the woman inside. My bold

You mean the ones who aren't totally shallow and don't judge women entirely by their appearance??

Knavedave
03-12-2009, 17:56
Now then, you two, keep on topic, this isn't about whether men like fat women, but vice versa. Although woman in all her infinite variety is endlessly fascinating to us all, let's concentrate on carpetviper, shall we? :)

But surely talking about people who like fat parteners is not so far off topic that it requires such a comment? If I had talked about the mating habits of the black mamba I could understand your remark.

rubydazzler
I must have missed you being promoted to Moderator status Ruby :-P (you wouldn't would you?)*scuffles feet* I was just trying to help ...

Mod, moi? They'd never ask me - I'm a bad seed ... ;)

boyfriday
I quite agree! And nothing at all to do with his weight!!!

Carpetviper you should get yourself along to some Forum meets - like the Christmas one I mentioned in my last post. They're usually good for a larf and this one is fancy dress, so it should be even more entertaining than usual.

Doze are you revealing a secret fetish for the 'larger' man? ;)

Ps you didnt say the Forum Meet is fancy dress..I could go as Tessa Sanderson :D

Dozy
03-12-2009, 17:57
Oi! missis, you'll get me into a row, editing like that .... tut tut! :)

I agree that carpetviper should come to a meet though ... he could come disguised as a chameleon :D

And if he just happened to have a big snake in his pocket ....... :hihi:

Dozy
03-12-2009, 18:02
Doze are you revealing a secret fetish for the 'larger' man? ;)

Ps you didnt say the Forum Meet is fancy dress..I could go as Tessa Sanderson :D

Of course I've got a fetish for larger men - I'm engaged to Mr Wocky, ain't I?? (When I say large in the context of the divine Mr W, I am of course referring to width rather than height!) :hihi:

You as Tessa Sanderson?? Give over, you aren't nearly pretty enough, I doubt if you've got the muscles and you certainly ain't got the hair!!! :hihi:

missflirtuk
03-12-2009, 18:03
I replied with the answer of 'don't care about looks'. If you like someone you should like them wether they are fat, thin, big or small. It's the personality of the person and how they treat you that matters.

rubydazzler
03-12-2009, 18:03
But surely talking about people who like fat parteners is not so far off topic that it requires such a comment? If I had talked about the mating habits of the black mamba I could understand your remark.I'm more interested in talking about carpetviper, the OP and the subject of the OP, than discussing fat people generally. As a subject on SF it's been done to death imo. But sorry for interrupting your train of thought.

I'll get me coat. I was going out anyway :D

Knavedave
03-12-2009, 18:11
I'm more interested in talking about carpetviper, the OP and the subject of the OP, than discussing fat people generally. As a subject on SF it's been done to death imo. But sorry for interrupting your train of thought.

I'll get me coat. I was going out anyway :D

Jesus, have you got the huff on now?

rubydazzler
03-12-2009, 18:12
Jesus, have you got the huff on now?Absolutely! I'm dead mardy, me. I'm famous for it, ask anyone :D

boyfriday
03-12-2009, 18:14
Of course I've got a fetish for larger men - I'm engaged to Mr Wocky, ain't I?? (When I say large in the context of the divine Mr W, I am of course referring to width rather than height!) :hihi:[QUOTE] You learn something everyday, I thought Jabs was Slimcea Girl!
[QUOTE=Dozy;5700069]
You as Tessa Sanderson?? Give over, you aren't nearly pretty enough, I doubt if you've got the muscles and you certainly ain't got the hair!!! :hihi:

Hey dont be fooled, Tessa got long lucious hair, but her hairdresser sews it on, having reclaimed it from Shergar's tail :D

Harleyman
03-12-2009, 18:15
My own cynical opinion is that any woman would date a guy who looked like Frankenstein's monster even if she knew he had a few million tucked away in the bank

rubydazzler
03-12-2009, 18:16
Hey dont be fooled, Tessa got long lucious hair, but her hairdresser sews it on, having reclaimed it from Shergar's tail :DShe was on the BBC morning news programme looking stunning, she seems to get more beautiful and stylish with every year that goes by. *envy*

boyfriday
03-12-2009, 18:17
My own cynical opinion is that any woman would date a guy who looked like Frankenstein's monster even if she knew he had a few million tucked away in the bank

..indeed Harley, Lon Chaney Jnr must have slept with one eye open :)

Knavedave
03-12-2009, 18:18

Reminds me of a joke that one.
What would Wayne Rooney be if he was not a footballer?....................................... ...single!

boyfriday
03-12-2009, 18:18
She was on the BBC morning news programme looking stunning, she seems to get more beautiful and stylish with every year that goes by. *envy*

I saw her too ruby, that's what reminded me, she looked pretty good for her age, although I wouldn't want to get to close to her with a naked flame :)

rubydazzler
03-12-2009, 18:21
My own cynical opinion is that any woman would date a guy who looked like Frankenstein's monster even if she knew he had a few million tucked away in the bankYou're entitled to your very insulting opinion of your mother and your other female relatives.of course. I certainly wouldn't, but then I wouldn't be a prostitute either, no matter how desperate I was. It takes a certain kind of person to be with someone solely for their material possessions and most people male or female couldn't do it. Could you?

Knavedave
03-12-2009, 18:30
I must admit that I prefer "plump" girls to skinnies. Some of the skinnies look ill.

Agent Orange
03-12-2009, 18:40

Bugger! I will have to splash myself with Brut or Hi-kirate to fend you off.

I willmiss that meet by two days - I'm not in Sheff till the 16th - leave us some bones to pick at would you? :hihi:

Should I be worried. Saying that, I fly out of here that week.

He's not fat! He's just fishing for compliments! :D

Nooooo! I am a little plump, according to my BMI.

..its not jerk chicken is it AO :hihi:

Erm, in the space of a few posts it has been referred to as one meaty snack or another :suspect:

AO are you an attention seeker :)

Oh, definitely not. I dislike attention. I get all embarrassed.

leahiz
03-12-2009, 18:50
arr you sound like an honest guy

Zaytsev
03-12-2009, 19:15
Are you fat and rich ?:cool: In that case yes, but if youre fat & poor, no.:lol:

I hear the staff of brothels have the same opinion. :hihi:

Dozy
03-12-2009, 20:09
You're entitled to your very insulting opinion of your mother and your other female relatives.of course. I certainly wouldn't, but then I wouldn't be a prostitute either, no matter how desperate I was. It takes a certain kind of person to be with someone solely for their material possessions and most people male or female couldn't do it. Could you?

With an attitude like that, one can't help wondering if he has a significant other - and if she knows what his view of women is.

max
03-12-2009, 22:18
MOD: I've been asked to delete a post linking to a not very family friendly site. Please remember our policy on this. Thanks.

Jabberwocky
03-12-2009, 22:28
Of course I've got a fetish for larger men - I'm engaged to Mr Wocky, ain't I?? (When I say large in the context of the divine Mr W, I am of course referring to width rather than height!) :hihi:

:suspect: :suspect:

pattricia
03-12-2009, 23:30
I hear the staff of brothels have the same opinion. :hihi:

Nay, with me they always ask for their money back !:(

Kthebean
04-12-2009, 09:49
What would Wayne Rooney be if he was not a footballer?....................................... ...single!

What first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels :hihi::hihi:

Treatment
04-12-2009, 14:53
No way would I get involved with a Gutbucket.

I hope that this helps.

small_hall
04-12-2009, 14:55
well am a moosive guy i weigh in at 26st but i never look at girls bigger than a 10 n would almost only go with a 12 if she pretty n good sense of humour..

now thats not me being shallow as i just dont find big women attractive n ppl that say beauty in on the inside must lead a very dull sex life lol..

n yes i am a big guy but i want what i like n wont settle for less n if you skinny girls dont like a big guy then jog on ... nowt to look at here,,,,

are you successful in attracting ladies who are a size 10?

MrNM
04-12-2009, 15:04

Loads of skinny Women date fatties! You have less choice if your fat but it should not knowingly make a huge amount of difference. If your happy and think I'm stating the obvious then this whole question is pointless. If your thinking you couldn't even pull a wish bone right now, you probably couldn't because you're self conscious of being fat, and there's only one way to address that!

scottwoodbur
04-12-2009, 16:11

very successful i never been single for longer than around a month lol bit sad really as never had a singles life lol... but i dont struggle to attract as anyone that knows me would say.. maybe its my personality lol

scottwoodbur
04-12-2009, 16:13
[QUOTE=MrNM;5702740]Loads of skinny Women date fatties! You have less choice if your fat

how you get that... everyone has same choice just maybe some have a better chance?

SHsheff
04-12-2009, 19:09

Old joke, but made me laugh (probably because I have often thought the same!)

medusa
04-12-2009, 19:15

Well, I'm not exactly svelte and I tower over most blokes, but I've never been short of suitors so there must be others like me who are more bothered about the content of someone's personality rather than the packaging it comes in.

carpetviper
04-12-2009, 19:52
Sorry I havent been back on here recently I have been very busy.

I dont have confidence issues and am happy with myself.

I wasnt asking to try and find someone on here far from it lol but I would like more information on the next forum meeting it sounds like it could be a good laugh.

rubydazzler
04-12-2009, 20:03
I would like more information on the next forum meeting it sounds like it could be a good laugh.Take a look on Evenings Out, it's been posted by Swami Dyhan. You don't have to wear fancy dress, but some of us just love being in disguise and, hey, it IS nearly Christmas :D

Dozy
04-12-2009, 20:24
Take a look on Evenings Out, it's been posted by Swami Dyhan. You don't have to wear fancy dress, but some of us just love being in disguise and, hey, it IS nearly Christmas :D

It's an event not to be missed, as it will be attended by the crème de la crème of Sheffield's intelligent, charming, entertaining and attractive females.

(And I'll be there! :hihi:)

rubydazzler
07-12-2009, 21:34
It's an event not to be missed, as it will be attended by the crème de la crème of Sheffield's intelligent, charming, entertaining and attractive females. And I'll be there! :hihi:) I think we've scared him off ... ;)

john 10
07-12-2009, 22:02
I hope you dont mind me commenting on your thread seeing as ima bloke but I wouldnt go out with anyone who is fat or over weight.
If someone has let themselves go to that extent then im afraid they must have low self esteem or just plain greedy with the food intake.

rubydazzler
07-12-2009, 22:45
I hope you dont mind me commenting on your thread seeing as ima bloke but I wouldnt go out with anyone who is fat or over weight.
If someone has let themselves go to that extent then im afraid they must have low self esteem or just plain greedy with the food intake.Of course we don't mind you commenting on the thread. Come one, come all ;)

I'm just plain greedy with the food intake, nom, nom, nom, although my self esteem is so sky high that I'd never date a fat bloke, although I have nothing against fat men in general, honestly :hihi:

big un
07-12-2009, 23:09
All Im saying is "I need a big hammer to knock a large nail in" Know wot I mean ladies?

rubydazzler
07-12-2009, 23:13
All Im saying is "I need a big hammer to knock a large nail in" Know wot I mean ladies?We know, but we don't care! :D

big un
07-12-2009, 23:26
Personality above all. Its no fun wasting an evening with a slim,stunning lady that you cant have a conversation with coz she is too busy judging every other woman in the place.

rubydazzler
07-12-2009, 23:37
Personality above all. Its no fun wasting an evening with a slim,stunning lady that you cant have a conversation with coz she is too busy judging every other woman in the place.I think that's a good attitude to have. :) Ermmm, how big are you, exactly ....??

pattricia
07-12-2009, 23:44
I think that's a good attitude to have. :) Ermmm, how big are you, exactly ....??

Ruby, Im blushing now youve asked him that.;)

rubydazzler
07-12-2009, 23:57
Ruby, Im blushing now youve asked him that.;)lololol, I wasn't meaning the nail ... I was just curious about the size of the hammer!!

Are you coming to Rawson btw?

big un
08-12-2009, 00:00
Lets just say Im queitly confident. hehe!

pattricia
08-12-2009, 00:00
lololol, I wasn't meaning the nail ... I was just curious about the size of the hammer!!

Are you coming to Rawson btw?

The Hammer ? What am I missing ? :huh:

The Rawson ? When is it ?

pattricia
08-12-2009, 00:01
Lets just say Im queitly confident. hehe!

Dont be quiet, shout out loud. We wanna hear you.:rolleyes:

rubydazzler
08-12-2009, 00:09
Lets just say Im queitly confident. hehe!So, are you fat or not? I noticed carpetviper was reluctant to tell us his stats as well, even though it was his OP. Strange, really. :cool:

rubydazzler
08-12-2009, 00:12
The Hammer ? What am I missing ? :huh:
The Rawson ? When is it ?He said it took a big hammer to knock in a nail or something. I presumed he meant himself, so I was curious to know how big he actually is ... 6ft, 18 stone (ok) or 6ft 25 stone (not ok) :D

It's on Wednesday at the Rawson Spring. There's a FB group for it.

big un
08-12-2009, 00:17
Im just a big guy,not overweight or owt. I see why anyone should have hang ups about that. Just have a laugh at yourself, makes you feel better.

pattricia
08-12-2009, 00:17
He said it took a big hammer to knock in a nail or something. I presumed he meant himself, so I was curious to know how big he actually is ... 6ft, 18 stone (ok) or 6ft 25 stone (not ok) :D

It's on Wednesday at the Rawson Spring. There's a FB group for it.

Thanks ruby.!!:D

big un
08-12-2009, 00:20
Ruby,youre 1st guess was about right.

rubydazzler
08-12-2009, 00:21
Im just a big guy,not overweight or owt. I see why anyone should have hang ups about that. Just have a laugh at yourself, makes you feel better.So, are you single then?

Rawson, people usually get there from about 7.30-8.00, pattricia. And then there's a Harlequin meet next week. Fancy dress! I'm going as a pirate, possibly :D

big un
08-12-2009, 00:29
Yes I am. May I ask if you are?

rubydazzler
08-12-2009, 00:35
Yes I am. May I ask if you are?I'm so tempted to type "I'm free" in the style of John Inman! :D

big un
08-12-2009, 00:50
Very interesting Miss Brahms.

rubydazzler
08-12-2009, 00:51
Very interesting Miss Brahms.I love you for the Miss Brahms, but if you'd said Mrs Slocombe, you'd have been a bit nearer the mark ;)

Dozy
08-12-2009, 00:54
I love you for the Miss Brahms, but if you'd said Mrs Slocombe, you'd have been a bit nearer the mark ;)

Oh, Ruby!! I shall be deeply disappointed if you don't turn up at The Harlequin dressed as a pirate with a purple rinse!!!! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

big un
08-12-2009, 00:58
Hehe! Mrs.Slocome. Thers a punchline there somewhere! Well, Im off for tonight Ruby.

rubydazzler
08-12-2009, 00:59
Oh, Ruby!! I shall be deeply disappointed if you don't turn up at The Harlequin dressed as a pirate with a purple rinse!!!! :hihi::hihi::hihi:I can't promise that, but I might dye my pussy instead :hihi:

Dozy
08-12-2009, 01:00
Hehe! Mrs.Slocome. Thers a punchline there somewhere! Well, Im off for tonight Ruby. My bold

Something to do with her pussy, no doubt! :hihi:

*Dozy runs and hides from Ruby.*

rubydazzler
08-12-2009, 01:02
Hehe! Mrs.Slocome. Thers a punchline there somewhere! Well, Im off for tonight Ruby.Do you know something, all those years that series was on and I never once thought .... :P

Nite nite big un, sweet dreams!

big un
08-12-2009, 01:05
You too Ruby. Its been a pleasure.