Who's doing/going what/where on NY Eve?

Not sure where/what i'm doing at the mo. just wanna get p****d and dance like mad. :D :D :D :D

Arranging a do at a mate's house on the Isle of Man, we're inviting everyone else on the Island that's in their first year of uni as well (that's as much as 200-odd people!)

Was planning on either UG/Headcharge or Hed Kandi but just been informed mates having a big **** off house party so I'll be at that instead.

headcharge / UG looks fantastic!!!

decided to go to magna 7 for the tidyboys event.

Santa's decided that I have been a good gal this yr n gave me the tic as a present. YAy!!!!! :D :D :D :D

going to be in brum for nye i think, probably at the sanctuary for atomic jam... shud be good!

:D

whats the line up at atomic jam???

Guest unners
Originally posted by FunKyBaBe

Not sure where/what i'm doing at the mo. just wanna get p****d and dance like mad. :D :D :D :D

It will be the Leadmill for me,done the same thing for the last ten years...why change now!

guys what are you all up to this NewYEARS EVE, its my birthday and Iam 23 this year, I promote 'local Heroes' at Genesis Nightclub in Chesterfield, we are doing a Speed Garage/Trace mix up and we are open till 4am we should be after partying in Sheffield at area 51, enough about me wots everyone else up 2

it's my birthday new Years eve and iam 23, iam holding a speed garage/ Trace mix n match event @ Genesis nightclub in chesterfield, open till 10 - 4am, where shall we go for the after party, any ideas e-mail me.....

Asha