Sign in to follow this  

Traffic in our streets

Guest Tony Cocking

:shock: people that dont know the rules of the road parking anywhere no indication to let other road user know which way they are going it is geetting out of hand T.C

The standard of driving today with some people is appalling, they don't see anything till the last second, violent accelleration, violent braking, when signalling they turn at the same time instead of waiting till it is safe, change lanes without giving a signal.

Come straight out of side road's, through stop sign's, jump the red light(amber gambler's)go too fast in the wrong places, on wet greasy road's, turn across your path when you are on the main road.

When driving I spend my life avoiding other driver's mistakes, I could have my car smashed up every time I go out If I didn't. I hear people say time after time, I can drive as I like can't I now that Iv'e passed my test? :(:(:(

if the standard of driving was bad when this thread was posted what about now?