Sheffield Documentary tonight 7.30 (31 Aug)

In the documentary series running on BBC2 called "saving Britain`s past" tonight`s doc is about Park hill flats. (7.30 -8pm)

Is this a repeat of a program thats already been on? If it is and you haven't seen it watch it, it will make your blood boil.

Streets in the Sky

Tom Dyckhoff visits the Park Hill flats in Sheffield, one of the most controversial listed buildings in Britain. Once heralded as the most pioneering public housing scheme in the country, decades of decline and neglect have transformed it into a grim sink estate. It is now protected by English Heritage, raising questions about what should be saved for the benefit of future generations

Category Documentary

Director Helen Nixon

Executive Producer Basil Comely

Series Producer Mary Sackville-West

BBC2 North 7:30pm-8:00pm (30 minutes) Mon 31 Aug

a new series and not a repeat.

Just been to the Museum last week with the kids, there is a video/film all about it, very interesting. so will look forward to watching tonight.

Is this a repeat of a program thats already been on? If it is and you haven't seen it watch it, it will make your blood boil.
It's a new one I think - part of a very interesting series. A reasonably balanced programme. I think I'd still go with refurbing one of the blocks but letting most of them be torn down.

Im sorry, even after watching it, im afraid its a huge eyesore on the city, and it needs to be pulled down.

It's a new one I think - part of a very interesting series. A reasonably balanced programme. I think I'd still go with refurbing one of the blocks but letting most of them be torn down.

Hear hear!!