View Full Version : Racist threads on forum

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

SHsheff
20-08-2009, 23:38
Hey....I gotta hand it to you. You are an idiot.

Ok.

Let's say that, just for a moment, I accept that accolade.

Perhaps you would do me the privilige of detailing for me exactly what you meant by the comments to which I have referred?

happyhippy
20-08-2009, 23:42
Is a Muslim husband in Afghanistan allowed to starve his wife to death if she refuses to have sex with him?

I was flabbergasted by that myself. I doubt, however, that most Muslims would agree that that is the right thing to do, and nor does any 'law' in Afghanistan (bearing in mind it's as lawless as you can get on the planet) relate to how Muslims behave in general, especially in the UK.

Jim Nast
20-08-2009, 23:42
Ok.

Let's say that, just for a moment, I accept that accolade.

Perhaps you would do me the privilige of detailing for me exactly what you meant by the comments to which I have referred?

It is self explanatory to all but the cretinous and if that is your status there is no point in explanation as your comprehension would be too limited.

Wildcat
20-08-2009, 23:43
This forum is indicitave of the whole of England. There is an undeniable undercurrent of hostility, a cauldron that is ready to boil over, a balloon that is about to burst, a volcanoe that is about to errupt. I feel it strongly. Lets roll!

I haven't noticed any cauldron's wanting to boil over.

"Lets roll!" it sounds like you are trying to create an undercurrent of hostility. What is the purpose of that?

Jim Nast
20-08-2009, 23:44
I was flabbergasted by that myself. I doubt, however, that most Muslims would agree that that is the right thing to do, and nor does any 'law' in Afghanistan (bearing in mind it's as lawless as almost anywhere else on the planet) relate to how Muslims behave in general, especially in the UK.

What about such things as 7/7?

Wildcat
20-08-2009, 23:44
I was flabbergasted by that myself. I doubt, however, that most Muslims would agree that that is the right thing to do, and nor does any 'law' in Afghanistan (bearing in mind it's as lawless as almost anywhere else on the planet) relate to how Muslims behave in general, especially in the UK.

It is good to see the muslim women of Afghanistan protesting about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7jAT0FAGBc

SHsheff
20-08-2009, 23:46
It is self explanatory to all but the cretinous and if that is your status there is no point in explanation as your comprehension would be too limited.

Ok, I've tried to be nice.

Now, please do explain what you meant by:

Please learn the difference between right and wrong and learn to apply that difference irrespective of race or religion cretin. Do not expect special favours for playing the racist card. That will not be accepted in the new England.

Perhaps it would help if you posted your gender (male?) and age (20ish?) and sociodemographic class (uh, low), just so there is a definition as to your intellectual ability? It's just not fair, somehow, to engage inadequates in debate.

Wildcat
20-08-2009, 23:46

The equivalent of idiots like this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1198003/Far-Right-extremists-plotting-spectacular-terrorist-attack-UK-police-warn.html

Jim Nast
20-08-2009, 23:47
I haven't noticed any cauldron's wanting to boil over.

"Lets roll!" it sounds like you are trying to create an undercurrent of hostility. What is the purpose of that?

OK. I see many threads on this forum but whenever there is a religious thread the mood changes. The debate gets heated....that is the cauldron that is about to boil over. The authorities nationally have already mapped out flashpoints where they expect the violence to begin, were you aware of that?

happyhippy
20-08-2009, 23:50

What about ETA? What about IRA atrocities? What about UVF atrocities? What about the LRA? Sadly, terrorism happens. It's most definitely not indicative of any race or religion.

To say otherwise is simply to scaremonger.

SHsheff
20-08-2009, 23:53
Please learn the difference between right and wrong and learn to apply that difference irrespective of race or religion cretin. Do not expect special favours for playing the racist card. That will not be accepted in the new England.

Ooh, so many points to address! Firstly, what the heck is the 'new England?' Is that in any way related to the 'new order'?!

Secondly, what IS the difference 'between right and wrong' and in what way should I 'learn to apply that difference irrespective of race'?

Thirdly, (do you have your socks off yet?) what do you mean by, 'Do not expect special favours for playing the racist card'?

I have some WD40 under my kitchen sink if you need a little lubrication to your robotic responses, by the way :)

And your reasoned answer is?

Jim Nast
20-08-2009, 23:57
What about ETA? What about IRA atrocities? What about UVF atrocities? What about the LRA? Sadly, terrorism happens. It's most definitely not indicative of any race or religion.

To say otherwise is simply to scaremonger.

I disagree.

Wildcat
20-08-2009, 23:57
Ok, I've tried to be nice.

Now, please do explain what you meant by:

Perhaps it would help if you posted your gender (male?) and age (20ish?) and sociodemographic class (uh, low), just so there is a definition as to your intellectual ability? It's just not fair, somehow, to engage inadequates in debate.

To make clear the discussion so far:

Is a Muslim husband in Afghanistan allowed to starve his wife to death if she refuses to have sex with him?Well of course he is, but it is racist to say so!It's not 'racist', you twerp, because followers of Islam aren't determined by race!!

Please, do learn the difference between people who follow a particular religion, and people determined by race.

It does appear to be Jim Nast that played the racist card against himself :huh:

happyhippy
20-08-2009, 23:58
I disagree.

In what way?

Halibut
21-08-2009, 00:00
In what way?

Yes, good question, in what way?

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:00
Enoch Powell was so farsighted.

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 00:02
OK. I see many threads on this forum but whenever there is a religious thread the mood changes. The debate gets heated....that is the cauldron that is about to boil over. The authorities nationally have already mapped out flashpoints where they expect the violence to begin, were you aware of that?

Debates get heated because the BNP and their supporters are taught to spread racism and division on forums.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/270465/British-National-Party-handbook-tells-BNP-members-to-wear-hats-to-hide-skinheads-BNP.html

spindrift
21-08-2009, 00:02
There is, incredibly, a poster here who denies the Holocaust, but since he disappears when asked questions I would say he was less racist, more a mentally ill coward.

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:04
I think that inner London will be the first, closely followed by Birmingham. It will not of course be fully reported.

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:04
Debates get heated because the BNP and their supporters are taught to spread racism and division on forums.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/270465/British-National-Party-handbook-tells-BNP-members-to-wear-hats-to-hide-skinheads-BNP.html

I vote BNP

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:05
They are the only party with vision.

Wildcat

In other words he has so far been proved wrong.

Halibut
I think that inner London will be the first, closely followed by Birmingham. It will not of course be fully reported.

Inner London will be the first what?

Halibut
21-08-2009, 00:07

They're racist idiots who believe that white men are superior to blacks. Do you believe that too?

tab1
21-08-2009, 00:08
They are the only party with vision.Must be the single vision of old Griffin. Is that possibly why he only sees one side of life?

happyhippy
21-08-2009, 00:08

In which way do you disagree with what I posted?

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:09
They're racist idiots who believe that white men are superior to blacks. Do you believe that too?

Nick was Cambridge educated?.....idiots go to Cambridge?

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:09
I bet your school was approved.

happyhippy
21-08-2009, 00:10
I vote BNP

Fair enough. That is your right. I wouldn't deny it. In which way do you disagree with what I posted here (http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5333750&postcount=160)?

tab1
21-08-2009, 00:11
How many people in the BNP are Cambridge educated?

Halibut
21-08-2009, 00:11

Is that really the best you can come up with? Do you think a Cambridge education somehow saves you from being a fool?

Antics^^
21-08-2009, 00:12

You can be both racist, and intelligent at the same time, Hitler is a prime example.

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:12
BNP ar increasing in popularity all the time. That is why the main parties have begun to get the slurr wagon on the road.

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:13
Two MEP'S.

Plain Talker
21-08-2009, 00:14
There is no such animal as racism. It is a complete myth started by minority groups who wish to use it as a lever to secure more power for their own.

fan girl you wasting your time just mention the muslim word on here and you will be shot down in flames as i gathered you allready know that :hihi: from now on you will be classed as racists just because you wanted to speak out but hey who cares jus dont let the b****** grind you down :thumbsup:

No, if someone is coming out with blatant stirring and falsehoods then that will be shot down in flames, as is deserved. If someone comes out with reasonable, and reasoned arguments, we can weigh the comments up and judge them fairly.

If a comment is covered in froth, how do we ascertain whether there's truth beneath?

Antics^^
21-08-2009, 00:15

*Alert, Alert* Sheffield Forum has been hacked by an Islamaphobic, troll like robot. By the look of the robot's posts, it must be one of those old, unintelligent models.

Jim Nast
Is that really the best you can come up with? Do you think a Cambridge education somehow saves you from being a fool?

I really do not think that anything could save you from that fate.

Wildcat

Not just vision. Lee Barnes head of the BNP legal team has visions...

Lee Barnes, BNP spokesman and head of the BNP legal team, brings exciting news to us all:

I have been doing some research into a new hobby of mine which is an analysis of the cosmology and theology of Ancient Egypt.

I have made some interesting discoveries which I think some people may be interested in.

The origin of the symbol that is called the Ankh is a matter of great debate amongst egyptologists.

I think I have cracked the answer.

Not only has Barnes cracked the answer, he’s actually ‘managed to unlock most of the ancient Egyptian cosomology and it is amazing the scientific knowledge on the stars the ancient Egyptians possessed’.

Barnes is quite possibly the most revolutionary scholar of the ancient world alive today. Here are some of his previous discoveries:

Ragnarok and the Boksta Runestone:

The last few days have been one incredible rush of ideas and insights ranging from a complete unlocking of ancient Norse cosmology to the ability to interpret the Bokska Runestone.

For Odinists out there what I have discovered is of immense importance.

The Big Bang and Norse Cosmology:

Over the last few weeks I have been doing work on a radical re-interpretation of the Norse Cosmology and how it ties in with contemporary scientific understanding of the creation and structures of the universe.

[...]

Its quite simple really,

I am attempting to unite 11 dimensional M-Theory, 9 brane theory, the cosmological constant, gravity, dark energy, dark matter and the fundamental forces and link them with the cosmology of the Eddas and other Norse cosmological texts.

The Gnostic Chakras and Christos:

There is occurring a change in the psychic situation of the world and humanity which mirrors the astrological conception of the Platonic month and the procession of the equinoxes.

[...]

The revelation of the Gnosis symbolises the start of the Johannine Era and the commencement of the Era of Spirit. It signifies the end of the Jehovan Petrian succession.

The era of Spirit has begun.
The Gnostic Gospels reveal a technique involving meditation on the Seven Chakras and an understanding of the techniques of the Three Holy Streams ( Posture, Breath, Meditation ) that will allow a Gnostic access to enlightenment and then access to the Second Aeon of the Sethian Pneumaticos.

We are not worthy.

http://www.hurryupharry.org/2009/07/28/interesting-discoveries/

Jim Nast
Two mep's.....

tab1
21-08-2009, 00:16
How come Cambridge education leaves people just as MPs in other parties but BNP gets one guy who's been to a uni and becomes their greatest leader of all time for the racist, that's a bit telling of their abilities init?:lol:

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:17
The muslim vote cannot save labour any more.....what a miscalculation!

Halibut
BNP ar increasing in popularity all the time. That is why the main parties have begun to get the slurr wagon on the road.

Do you accept their premise that white people are superior to black people?

Jim Nast
Now you are all proving my point.

happyhippy
21-08-2009, 00:19
The muslim vote cannot save labour any more.....what a miscalculation!

What on Earth made you think that NuLabia was relying on the block vote of a religion? Now, as well as that, in what way do you disagree with what I posted here (http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5333750&postcount=160)?

Jim Nast
As soon as anyone here speaks up for what is a perfectly legal, legit party that others love to hate the bully boys come out in force to condemn. BUT BNP is the way forward whether you lot like it or not.

Antics^^

And you are proving mine aren't you, Troll-Bot(Alf-Garnett Model).

happyhippy
21-08-2009, 00:20

What point? I've been asking you repeatedly to explain at least a part of it, but you won't.

MR BENN
21-08-2009, 00:20
Do you accept their premise that white people are superior to black people?

how many times are you going to trot out the same question ?:loopy:

SHsheff
21-08-2009, 00:21

Sadly, you haven't yet answered MY point:

Ooh, so many points to address! Firstly, what the heck is the 'new England?' Is that in any way related to the 'new order'?!

Secondly, what IS the difference 'between right and wrong' and in what way should I 'learn to apply that difference irrespective of race'?

Thirdly, (do you have your socks off yet?) what do you mean by, 'Do not expect special favours for playing the racist card'?

I have some WD40 under my kitchen sink if you need a little lubrication to your robotic responses, by the way :)

And your reasoned answer is?

Please don't ignore me again, all this cut 'n' paste stuff is getting tedius!

Plain Talker
21-08-2009, 00:22
Two mep's.....

mmm, which means the BNP's parliamentary brain capacity has upgraded to Half-wit...

MR BENN

shouldnt that read Alf Garnett -Role model -he certainly is

Antics^^

Morning Mr Benn > http://partlytruthpartlyfiction.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:23
Ever watched crimewatch?.....seen the rogues gallery on there......does it tell you anything?.......remembering that they only cover VERY SERIOUS crime?

Plain Talker
21-08-2009, 00:23

I agree, Antics...

"Is this a bridge I see before me..?"

(to mis-quote Shakey!)

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:24
Well....does it?

Halibut
21-08-2009, 00:24
Ever watched crimewatch?.....seen the rogues gallery on there......does it tell you anything?.......remembering that they only cover VERY SERIOUS crime?

It tells me there are some naughty peoople out there; what does it tell you?

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:25
I wondered how long it would take for the old troll thing to crop up. I disagree with him....I know...lets say he is a troll that should do it!

SHsheff
21-08-2009, 00:26
Well....does it?

So, you're not responding to me? Ok, I'll let it go tonight as I (unlike you, presumably) have a job to go to.

In the morning, I look forward to hearing what 'the new England' is, as well as what you mean by the difference tween right and wrong, and the racist card comment.

Halibut
21-08-2009, 00:27
I wondered how long it would take for the old troll thing to crop up. I disagree with him....I know...lets say he is a troll that should do it!

Never mind that; what does the Crimewatch Rogues Gallery say to you?

happyhippy
21-08-2009, 00:28
As soon as anyone here speaks up for what is a perfectly legal, legit party that others love to hate the bully boys come out in force to condemn. BUT BNP is the way forward whether you lot like it or not.

Well, firstly nobody has said that the BNP isn't legal, or even should be illegal, so why their supporters have this victim mentality whereby they have to state at every possible opportunity that "it's a legal, legit party', I've no idea.

You have also shown no reason why the BNP would be the way forward. Maybe we should debate this on the BNP megathread (http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=492595&highlight=bnp+megathread) really.

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:28
OK......a very disproportionate level of SERIOUS crime in England is committed by people who were not born here......ERM....wasnt there a drive by shooting in Sheff a couple of weeks ago....now...lets see how many white English were involved?.....perhaps you could refresh my memory.

happyhippy
21-08-2009, 00:29

Seeing as it's central to BNP policy, it's a damned important question.

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 00:30
Sadly, you haven't yet answered MY point:

Please don't ignore me again, all this cut 'n' paste stuff is getting tedius!

Jim Nast is off in Troll bot mode.

I doubt he will answer your question. Raher than do the cut and pastes it is easier to refer to the post where you had the question nicely prepared, by clicking the post number and then cutting and pasting the address of the individual post like here:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5333767&postcount=163

Halibut
21-08-2009, 00:31
OK......a very disproportionate level of SERIOUS crime in England is committed by people who were not born here......ERM....wasnt there a drive by shooting in Sheff a couple of weeks ago....now...lets see how many white English were involved?.....perhaps you could refresh my memory.

And your evidence for this is what? We should believe it because you say so?

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:31
I have been outspoken about my views tonight. More outspoken than most would dare to be. BUT......MANY< MANY< MANY people think as I do, but would never tell you. Weare the silent majority, political correctness keeps it that way. BUT, we are here, we are not going away and we get a vote!

happyhippy
21-08-2009, 00:32
shouldnt that read Alf Garnett -Role model -he certainly is

Alf Garnett is a role model? A caricature played by a Jew to show up racism, bigotry and prejudice for what they are, a collective abomination?

Have to say MR BENN, I like your thinking!

Jim Nast
21-08-2009, 00:33
Night now....sleep tight.....these comments will be gone by morning.

Plain Talker
21-08-2009, 00:33
you are "England's voice"/Reilly Potts etc, and I claim my five pounds...

happyhippy
21-08-2009, 00:35
I have been outspoken about my views tonight. More outspoken than most would dare to be. BUT......MANY< MANY< MANY people think as I do, but would never tell you. Weare the silent majority, political correctness keeps it that way. BUT, we are here, we are not going away and we get a vote!

Outspoken? You haven't addressed any salient point yet! Come on, while you're in the mood, enlighten us and answer a few questions! We've asked nicely!

Halibut
21-08-2009, 00:35

You're really aren't y'know, you're a tiny rather sad and pathetic minority; youre frightened and you're a loser; you can't even say what you really mean. You're trashy and lame.

MR BENN
21-08-2009, 00:36
Alf Garnett is a role model? A caricature played by a Jew to show up racism, bigotry and prejudice for what they are, a collective abomination?

Have to say MR BENN, I like your thinking!

it was said tongue firmly in cheek ;)

spindrift
.a very disproportionate level of SERIOUS crime in England is committed by people who were not born here

Yeah!

Like Rose West.

Err hang on.

I meant Harold Shipman.

No, scrub that.

I meant The Yorkshire Ripper.

No, scrub that.

Of course!

I meant Donald Neilson.

Oh, bugger.

Hang on.

I meant Tony Martin.

No no, bear with me, I meant Baby P's guardians!

Oh, no, sorry, I meant Fred West.

No, crap, sorry, hang on.

I meant the Bulger killers!

No, they were white too, blast.

Oh well, I guess race and crime can be made to fit whatever agenda you care to have, eh?

Antics^^
you are "England's voice"/Reilly Potts etc, and I claim my five pounds...

I disagree. PV showed intelligence, but also racism. This poster is on the the other side of the spectrum for the former, but not the latter.

wednesday1
21-08-2009, 00:48
* picks Halibuts teddy up he has just thrown out of his pram *

Ah Mr Benn, good evening.
I see you have still failed to answer my question on another thread that was:
Back in the day in the 1930's would you have supported Hitlers Nazi party?

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 00:50
There is some good advice in this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1DkVljeRfM

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 00:53
I disagree. PV showed intelligence, but also racism. This poster is on the the other side of the spectrum for the former, but not the latter.

He might be suffering from the stress the BNP handbook warns about, or in an unusual piece of honesty he might just be one of the BNPs "oddballs"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/fighting-burnout-and-depression-life-as-a-bnp-activist-1674377.html

wednesday1
21-08-2009, 00:54
There is some good advice in this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1DkVljeRfM

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue!!!

Tipex
21-08-2009, 06:28
Why do you think that certain people on here persist in starting and also turning threads into racist arguments?

Should any threads that start or turn into argument on race be deleted immediately?

What do you think?

I think this race ******** is starting to bored the murphys out of me.
I'm not pussy footing around anyone, colour or no colour.

Tipex
21-08-2009, 06:30
.a very disproportionate level of SERIOUS crime in England is committed by people who were not born here

Yeah!

Like Rose West.

Err hang on.

I meant Harold Shipman.

No, scrub that.

No, scrub that.

Of course!

I meant Donald Neilson.

Oh, bugger.

Hang on.

I meant Tony Martin.

Oh well, I guess race and crime can be made to fit whatever agenda you care to have, eh?

You're obviously racist by attacking white people:rolleyes::rolleyes:

willman
21-08-2009, 07:03
This is meant to be a discussion on RACIST threads - not religion.

Nodens
21-08-2009, 07:11

Yeah!

Like Rose West.

Err hang on.

I meant Harold Shipman.

No, scrub that.

No, scrub that.

Of course!

I meant Donald Neilson.

Oh, bugger.

Hang on.

I meant Tony Martin.

Clever post, naming a hand-full of high profile cases, but the fact remains that there are a highly disproportionate number of Negroes and Asians, both foreign born and British born, in our gaols and that's one statistic you can't smart-talk your way out of. Oh well, I guess you too have your own political , racist agenda.

zongamin
21-08-2009, 07:16
Because they should. They are looking like they approve.

How exactly? What do you want - every single muslim in the world contact you personally and apologise for something that someone else did?

zongamin
21-08-2009, 07:21
OK......a very disproportionate level of SERIOUS crime in England is committed by people who were not born here.......

Maybe you should provide some evidence for this statement.

Lets have some figures to support this - just because you believe it doesn't make it true.

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 07:42
Hey, it is no good me posting on this thread, the powers that be are deleting almost everything I write, without explanation.

You haven't lost any contributions of any value, you were only posting drivel for the most part.

For the 6th time can you explain what on earth you were on about here?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5333767&postcount=163

Why did you accuse yourself of racism and then blame SHsheff of playing the race card?

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 07:45
Where are the intelligent BNP supporters?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/blog/2008/nov/03/greenpolitics-liberaldemocrats

from the standards on this thread there must be some to drag their average IQ up to 98

Classic Rock
21-08-2009, 08:05
A few more posts have been removed. If you have any queries about the removal of posts on this or any other thead please contact the Help Desk rather than complaining about them in the thread. They'll only get removed. Thanks.

auto98uk
21-08-2009, 09:00
OK....so you can paste stuff from google.....doesnt impress me at all.

Yes, the ignorant are often not impressed by research, preferring to go with their gut at the expense of fact.

Muslims are to blame for 9/11, 7/7, beheadings, rapes of unvieled westernes, the list goes on and on and on.
But you wont hear any of them take responsibility. They just go on about being oppresed and all the usual boring crap they spout.

Christians are to blame for the IRA, ETA, the omaha bombing (Timothy McVeigh), along with terrorist groups in Romania, Russia, Uganda, India and of course one of the most famous of all, the KKK. Funnily enough, the KKK's main argument nowadays is that "the white man is being opressed" - sound familiar at all? This is ignoring Jewish terrorist groups of course, of which there are a multitude.

I assume, following your logic, that all Christians are therefore to blame for all these acts of terrorism.

spindrift
21-08-2009, 09:12
Clever post, naming a hand-full of high profile cases, but the fact remains that there are a highly disproportionate number of Negroes and Asians, both foreign born and British born, in our gaols and that's one statistic you can't smart-talk your way out of. Oh well, I guess you too have your own political , racist agenda.

Got the figures?

Poverty is linked with crime, race most certainly is not, there is no genetic difference that makes people of a different colour more predisposed toward crime.

catzeyesF
21-08-2009, 09:14
How exactly? What do you want - every single muslim in the world contact you personally and apologise for something that someone else did?

Well said!

boyfriday
21-08-2009, 09:16
You're obviously racist by attacking white people:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you've got hold of the wrong end of the stick mattyuk1.

It's not racist to point out the names of criminals who happen to be a particular skin colour.

It would be racist to say that people of a particular skin colour (black, white or yellow), are predisposed to commit certain types of crime because of their skin colour, without having evidence to support it and the underlying reasons that prove the theory.

MR BENN
21-08-2009, 12:53
You haven't lost any contributions of any value, you were only posting drivel for the most part.

can i ask how much of the leftie drivel has been removed ?

wednesday1
21-08-2009, 13:41
can i ask how much of the leftie drivel has been removed ?

You seem to be determined to show everybody how thick you are and you still haven't answered my question.:|

Fangirl
21-08-2009, 13:42
Not really..I just like children. Pity that some (on either side of the camp) are taught such hatred as you preach at such an early age...no wonder certain sections of society can't move forward. As I said..your dangerous, but more dangerous than that is, you don't realize it.

Im not dangerous in the least. Im just sick of my family being racially abused and then been called racist myself when i finally decide to kick out and give some back of what ive been taking all these years.
Call me what you want its water off a ducks back as far as im concerned. Ive been called worse, had worse painted on my windows, doors and brickwork of my house.
You cant hurt me any more than i have been already.

slimsid2000
21-08-2009, 14:24
Certain people on here cheapen the words 'rasict' and 'fascist' by using them a bit too liberaly.

Very true. I have thought this myself in the past.

MR BENN
21-08-2009, 14:27
Very true. I have thought this myself in the past.

its the same old usual leftie suspects im afraid

MR BENN
21-08-2009, 14:28
You seem to be determined to show everybody how thick you are and you still haven't answered my question.:|

cant remember what it was now -there is so much leftie drivel to wade through

wednesday1
21-08-2009, 14:36
cant remember what it was now -there is so much leftie drivel to wade through

Well here it is again: Back in the day in the 1930's would you have supported Hitlers Nazi party?

slimsid2000
21-08-2009, 14:44
I know there's far too much censorship on here.

you can't say that.

catzeyesF
21-08-2009, 14:45
Im not dangerous in the least. Im just sick of my family being racially abused and then been called racist myself when i finally decide to kick out and give some back of what ive been taking all these years.
Call me what you want its water off a ducks back as far as im concerned. Ive been called worse, had worse painted on my windows, doors and brickwork of my house.

Whos got the little violin....please bring it out.

tab1
21-08-2009, 14:51
She probably is on the payroll with this type if insighting talk. Total unbelievable tosh and one that you can expect from someone who has little contact with minorities. Most of this drivel is what she imagines would happen if she lived in an ethnically diverse area, and I contend she doesn't. Probably Manor dweller or AArberforn or even Woodforp:hihi: But certainly not one who seems to have mixed with other races as she claims definitely not. And that's my opinion anyway;)

catzeyesF
21-08-2009, 14:56
She probably is on the payroll with this type if insighting talk. Total unbelievable tosh and one that you can expect from someone who has little contact with minorities. Most of this drivel is what she imagines would happen if she lived in an ethnically diverse area, and I contend she doesn't. Probably Manor dweller or AArberforn or even Woodforp:hihi: But certainly not one who seems to have mixed with other races as she claims definitely not. And that's my opinion anyway;)

Probably a posh bird from Catcliffe ;)

Berlin
21-08-2009, 15:05
You seem to be determined to show everybody how thick you are :|

There's no need; we already know.

MR BENN
21-08-2009, 15:12
There's no need; we already know.
would that be because i dont subscribe to the leftie diversity and inclusion agenda ,and prefer my politics to have a backbone instead of the handwringing left ,who dar`nt offend anyone

tab1
21-08-2009, 15:15
Probably a posh bird from Catcliffe ;)Catcliffe? Posh bird? Ha ha, isn't that where all the drain water ended up a couple of years ago in the floods? Not surprised the residue is still being extracted verbally;)

tab1
21-08-2009, 15:20
would that be because i dont subscribe to the leftie diversity and inclusion agenda ,and prefer my politics to have a backbone instead of the handwringing left ,who dar`nt offend anyoneAgain there is no need to explain yourself BENNY we already know where you're coming from. Most racists are fairly shallow and easily read into what they want to say even though they usually can't find the words to express themselves. If they do find a word they have heard, they then have difficulty spelling it, like you did with Sikh and ended up writing seek, but we worked out what you meant see.:hihi:

If they weren't soo thick the why would they ever support the racist party?

Waxen_Pith
21-08-2009, 15:24
would that be because i dont subscribe to the leftie diversity and inclusion agenda ,and prefer my politics to have a backbone instead of the handwringing left ,who dar`nt offend anyone

What do you mean by backbone? Is having a non-diverse and non-inclusive agenda also having a 'backbone'??

slimsid2000
21-08-2009, 15:26
But what is racist though? For example is it racist to oppose militant Islam? If so why when it is a religion and not a race at all.

tab1
21-08-2009, 15:32
But what is racist though? For example is it racist to oppose militant Islam? If so why when it is a religion and not a race at all.OK Slimsid2000, what knowledge do you have of Islam to be able to differentiate Militant Islam and otherwise? What aspect of Islam are militant and why do they exist, please tell us? Also why did the problem of suicide bombings NOT exist thirty years ago?

tab1
21-08-2009, 15:36
What do you mean by backbone? Is having a non-diverse and non-inclusive agenda also having a 'backbone'?? Apparently being scared proverbialless from anything or anybody different is the new description of having a back bone. Presumably to stand upright and running away is partly where back bone may come in handy.

hoba
21-08-2009, 15:42
OK Slimsid2000, what knowledge do you have of Islam to be able to differentiate Militant Islam and otherwise? What aspect of Islam are militant and why do they exist, please tell us? Also why did the problem of suicide bombings NOT exist thirty years ago?

I think Slim's point was that Islam is not a race, so anything anti-Islam is not racism, it's anti-religion.

However, this will be my sole contribution to this thread I think. I've already broken one of my forum rules by getting involved in a discussion about religion! :hihi:

P3d4nt
21-08-2009, 15:44
But what is racist though? For example is it racist to oppose militant Islam? If so why when it is a religion and not a race at all.

I don't think it is racist to oppose militant Islam, I oppose extremists accross the religious spectrum.

frank ryan
21-08-2009, 15:50
I was born in northwest lived here for 30 odd years - both represented at euro parliament by fascists - racism is the spirit of the age - listen to radio 5 phone- in, some neo nazi fruitcake comes on with a racial spin during a discussion on the weather.

white sharrow resident, happy and proud to live in a multi - everything community, looking forward to eid and christmas.

Fangirl
21-08-2009, 16:02

See?
Thats what kind of reaction people get when they say something negative about islam and muslims.
I wonder if youd be so flippant and ignorant if you were hearing all this from my kids. Tell you what i can arrange that. You come to see me at home with them and you can talk to your hearts content. When theyve got uspet by reliving it all again then you can repeat your last sentence to them.
Still, they are only non muslim, white kids, what do they matter eh?

Fangirl
21-08-2009, 16:05
Ill extend the same invitation to you i have to catseyes and halibut.
Come to my house, see for yourself then give me and my kids the engraved appology we deserve. I bet you wont take me up on it though. You wouldnt want to risk being proved wrong now would you?

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 16:35
What do you mean by backbone? Is having a non-diverse and non-inclusive agenda also having a 'backbone'??

Precisely. On another forum yesterday someone went off on a rant about liberal lefties having no backbone and bending over for muslims.... blah blah blah.

The people without backbone or any guts are those that run around like hysterical cowards, acting the victim, over reacting and blaming the whole of Islam for the ignorance of a handful of asian youths.

We used to be renowned for having a stiff upper lip, bravery and our understatement. Those that wrap themselves in the flag and blame innocent sections of society for the actions of a minority, those without any sense of perspective who think it ok to bully those more vulnerable are the cowards and the disgrace without a backbone that do more to undermine the British values we should cherish and be proud of than any immigrant does.

Nocterneil
21-08-2009, 16:39
Precisely. On another forum yesterday someone went off on a rant about liberal lefties having no backbone and bending over for muslims.... blah blah blah.

The people without backbone or any guts are those that run around like hysterical cowards, acting the victim, over reacting and blaming the whole of Islam for the ignorance of a handful of asian youths.

We used to be renowned for having a stiff upper lip, bravery and our understatement. Those that wrap themselves in the flag and blame innocent sections of society for the actions of a minority, those without any sense of perspective who think it ok to bully those more vulnerable are the cowards and the disgrace without a backbone that do more to undermine the British values we should cherish and be proud of.

Sheesh....another liberal apologist trying to get votes!....so tiresome!

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 16:42

I haven't noticed anyone call you racist, but someone might have done.

You have generalised from your own experience to the whole of that group. It is a nonsense and ignorant to do so. Stereotyping is the foundation of racism.

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 16:43
Sheesh....another liberal apologist trying to get votes!....so tiresome!

Another worthless and ignorant comment - pah :hihi:

dacrlit
21-08-2009, 17:07
I am shocked by the number of overt rascists on here. But then the masses are being spoon fed racism by the likes of the Express and the Mail. Looking at their grammar and spelling confirms that the majority of racist posters are indeed as thick as a brick.

I think that it is disgusting that you are having a go at a fine newspaper like The Daily Mail. :loopy:

tab1
21-08-2009, 17:12
Come to my house, see for yourself then give me and my kids the engraved appology we deserve. I bet you wont take me up on it though. You wouldnt want to risk being proved wrong now would you?With that attitude you will no doubt get the same treatment wherever you go. Human nature is the same wherever you go and you frown at somebody then they they'll more than likely frown back at you more so. You have hate instilled into you and you are passing onto your kids, what do you expect? Subservience from all those inferior darkies?
There is an old saying along the lines of, if you want to know what I think of you then ask yourself. Why isn't every other white resident living amongst the minorities subject to the same diabolical treatment you are getting? You are the difference between people treating you nicely and people treating you the way you deserve.

Fangirl
21-08-2009, 17:20
With that attitude you will no doubt get the same treatment wherever you go.

You mean the attitude of wanting to prove my case, prove we are the victims and prove your wrong. Hmmmmm, shocking :roll:

MR BENN
21-08-2009, 17:22
Come to my house, see for yourself then give me and my kids the engraved appology we deserve. I bet you wont take me up on it though. You wouldnt want to risk being proved wrong now would you?

im afraid your wasting your time with the mad lefties on here -they have no view of the world apart from whats reported in the Guardian.

if a view dos`nt fit in with their PC left wing agenda ,they arnt interested

Fangirl
21-08-2009, 17:23
I haven't noticed anyone call you racist, but someone might have done.

You have generalised from your own experience to the whole of that group. It is a nonsense and ignorant to do so. Stereotyping is the foundation of racism.

Once again another reply totaly ignoring the fact WE are being harrased and hurt by ALL of the muslims families in my street who are able to do what they like without fear of prosecution or even criticism.
All you see is my reaction the racism we have suffered and then blame me and my kids for it.
Muslims are always totaly innocent and blameless are they.
Let me give you a hint.
No they arent!

tab1
21-08-2009, 17:24
You mean the attitude of wanting to prove my case, prove we are the victims and prove your wrong. Hmmmmm, shocking :roll:Oh dear you need that violin badly don't you? Oh you poor victim of yourself.;)

Alien
21-08-2009, 17:24
im afraid your wasting your time with the mad lefties on here -they have no view of the world apart from whats reported in the Guardian.

Says someone who's glued to a chair 24/7..If it wasn't funny it would be criminal:roll:

Fangirl
21-08-2009, 17:26

I have to say ive noticed but that doesnt change the fact that my experiences are real. Infact as we walked home today my coat was spat on by one youth whilst the other 2 youths were calling me a pig and telling me they wanted to have sex with my daughter. These are the same scum i see going into the mosque to show what wonderful muslims they are, all the while they are hurting me and my kids.

Nodens
21-08-2009, 17:29

We used to be renowned for having a stiff upper lip, bravery and our understatement. Those that wrap themselves in the flag and blame innocent sections of society for the actions of a minority, those without any sense of perspective who think it ok to bully those more vulnerable are the cowards and the disgrace without a backbone that do more to undermine the British values we should cherish and be proud of than any immigrant does.

Since when did your generation ever have to show a stiff upper lip, What contributions or sacrifices have you made for your country?

Spouting commie rhetoric does not constitute having a back-bone.

Fangirl
21-08-2009, 17:30
Oh dear you need that violin badly don't you? Oh you poor victim of yourself.;)

Proved my point there didnt you.
If i was a muslim saying i was been harrased by someone youd have a totaly differnt attitude and you wouldnt be trying to troll for a reaction.
You wont get one by the way but it is fun watching you try.
Next time you want to try that game id like you to remember something.
Last week my daughter was spat on, kicked and someone put their hand up her dress and pulled at her knickers. They said she was a white ******* and they will give her a good time. Shes 11 years old and we are totaly at their mercy.
Unfortuntaly as you are proviong muslims and thier supporters have no mercdy for anyone whos non muslim.
What a great advert for the religion you lot are.

tab1
21-08-2009, 17:30
I have to say ive noticed but that doesnt change the fact that my experiences are real. Infact as we walked home today my coat was spat on by one youth whilst the other 2 youths were calling me a pig and telling me they wanted to have sex with my daughter. These are the same scum i see going into the mosque to show what wonderful muslims they are, all the while they are hurting me and my kids.That just about confirms the agenda deary, the old chestnut of Muslims are having or wanting to have sex with our white girls usually does the trick. When all else fails drag that out. If you contact BNP they'll send a video crew along to film your ever so touching story and publish it on their website, come to think of it they've already done something like that before. Only that was found out to be a made up story, a bit like yours:suspect:.

Fangirl
21-08-2009, 17:32
That just about confirms the agenda deary, the old chestnut of Muslims are having or wanting to have sex with our white girls usually does the trick. .

No deary, it happened only lasdt week and now shes afraid to go out without her mum.
My agenda is to move house, protect my family and leave these people to live their own lives whilst we try and start ours again.

tab1
21-08-2009, 17:33
Proved my point there didnt you.
If i was a muslim saying i was been harrased by someone youd have a totaly differnt attitude and you wouldnt be trying to troll for a reaction.
You wont get one by the way but it is fun watching you try.
Next time you want to try that game id like you to remember something.
Last week my daughter was spat on, kicked and someone put their hand up her dress and pulled at her knickers. They said she was a white ******* and they will give her a good time. Shes 11 years old and we are totaly at their mercy.
Unfortuntaly as you are proviong muslims and thier supporters have no mercdy for anyone whos non muslim.
What a great advert for the religion you lot are.Where in the cloud cockoo land do you live? Are all other white families harassed like you are and why doesn't the law do anything. Your story is too far fetched to be believable. You are a attempting something quite big and may have to prove things later don't forget. So don't lose perspective with reality, if you are going to make things up at least make them believable..

Fangirl
21-08-2009, 17:34
If you contact BNP they'll send a video crew along to film your ever so touching story and publish it on their website, come to think of it they've already done something like that before. Only that was found out to be a made up story, a bit like yours:suspect:.

I have no time for the bnp and even less for nasty cretins like you who call me a liar simply because im showing your religion in a bad light.
You hate it and it gets to you thats why you find it so easy to mock the fact an 11 year old girl has been told shes going to be raped before shes 12.

Fangirl
21-08-2009, 17:36
Where in the cloud cockoo land do you live? Are all other white families harassed like you are and why doesn't the law do anything. Your story is too far fetched to be believable. You are a attempting something quite big and may have to prove things later don't forget. So don't lose perspective with reality, if you are going to make things up at least make them believable..

Anyone who doesnt belive me can simply do one of 2 things.
Take me up on my offer (which is still open) so you can see for yoursleves or shut up and go away. Im offereing you cast iron proof and if you dont want to see that proof then that says more about you than it does about me.

tab1
21-08-2009, 17:37
I have no time for the bnp and even less for nasty cretins like you who call me a liar simply because im showing your religion in a bad light.
You hate it and it gets to you thats why you find it so easy to mock the fact an 11 year old girl has been told shes going to be raped before shes 12.That is the whole point, you haven't shown anything about my religion but exposed your own racist streak. If you treat people with such hate then I am not surprised people react negatively to you, that is if there is any truth in your story which I have doubted from the beginning.

tab1
21-08-2009, 17:38
Anyone who doesnt belive me can simply do one of 2 things.
Take me up on my offer (which is still open) so you can see for yoursleves or shut up and go away. Im offereing you cast iron proof and if you dont want to see that proof then that says more about you than it does about me.Wouldn't it be easier to call the Police or are you trying to tell us they are powerless to do anything? That would be a lie.

Nocterneil
21-08-2009, 17:39
There is no such animal as a racist.

tab1
21-08-2009, 17:41
There is no such animal as a racist.Oh yes they are:hihi: They regard themselves a different species and thus not human as humans are the same one species. What say you?

Fangirl
21-08-2009, 17:42
That is the whole point, you haven't shown anything about my religion but exposed your own racist streak. If you treat people with such hate then I am not surprised people react negatively to you, that is if there is any truth in your story which I have doubted from the beginning.

Your an idiot arent you.
Go back and re read the bit where i said i tried to get to know these people and they were the ones who have been abd are still being racist to me.
You just cant handle anyone saying anything negative about your religion now can you.
You a blind fool and a nasty one too.
The real victims here are my kiddies. If they ever read any of this all they will see arew 'adults' calling her a liar and me a racist.
You are a disgusting creature.

Fangirl
21-08-2009, 17:42
Wouldn't it be easier to call the Police or are you trying to tell us they are powerless to do anything? That would be a lie.

Ive already explained that. Try learnig to read the whole thread before jumping in and making yourslef look an idiot.

Nocterneil
21-08-2009, 17:44
Racists only exist in the imagination. There are however many people who actively seek out people who they can pin the racist label upon. I am still working out why.....tab is 1....whoops I meant hi tab 1...... forgive my English blah blah blah

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 17:45
Once again another reply totaly ignoring the fact WE are being harrased and hurt by ALL of the muslims families in my street who are able to do what they like without fear of prosecution or even criticism.
All you see is my reaction the racism we have suffered and then blame me and my kids for it.
Muslims are always totaly innocent and blameless are they.
Let me give you a hint.
No they arent!

Even if it is true that all the muslims on your street are idiots, (although I note it is rather different from what you were saying yesterday) it still doesn't give you the right to extend your condemnation to all muslims.

Doing so, as you have consistently done through out this thread, is ignorant nonsense. I had not blamed you for anything, but you are crying victim without a cause, and misrepresenting what I have said. Just like you did yesterday taking a section of a sentence out of context to totally misrepresent the story.

What I am now saying is that it is very hard to have sympathy for someone that can't see that they are guilty of the attitude they are condemning in others.

And frankly my sympathy has now evapourated and I no longer believe there is any truth in your story. If you were telling the truth and were distressed and emotional you might make a few mistakes, but on reflection and the way your story has totally changed from being about bullying at school to now the whole street bullying you is totally preposterous.

You remind me of a poster that was on here a year or so ago that made up very similar stories, to spread hatred.

tab1
21-08-2009, 17:45
Your an idiot arent you.
Go back and re read the bit where i said i tried to get to know these people and they were the ones who have been abd are still being racist to me.
You just cant handle anyone saying anything negative about your religion now can you.
You a blind fool and a nasty one too.
The real victims here are my kiddies. If they ever read any of this all they will see arew 'adults' calling her a liar and me a racist.
You are a disgusting creature.I am quite pleased someone who has their own life in a mess is trying to pint me out as the idiot. Nice!;) Go preach your BNP crap somewhere else lady, I don't believe you. If the Police don't do anything this would be the biggest case around and the papers would have a field day, why are you so quiet on that side?
I'm out for the evening so laters!! .................................Looking for victims:lol:

retep
21-08-2009, 17:48
I am shocked by the number of overt rascists on here. But then the masses are being spoon fed racism by the likes of the Express and the Mail. Looking at their grammar and spelling confirms that the majority of racist posters are indeed as thick as a brick.

Oh dear.:hihi:

tab1
21-08-2009, 17:48
Racists only exist in the imagination. There are however many people who actively seek out people who they can pin the racist label upon. I am still working out why.....tab is 1....whoops I meant hi tab 1...... forgive my English blah blah blahForgiveness would be an issue if someone intelligent knowingly had made a slur but seeing as it's you, that's OK.:thumbsup:

Nocterneil
21-08-2009, 17:52
Forgiveness would be an issue if someone intelligent knowingly had made a slur but seeing as it's you, that's OK.:thumbsup:

And of course depends upon the interpretation of what a slur is.:hihi::hihi:

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 17:53
Racists only exist in the imagination. There are however many people who actively seek out people who they can pin the racist label upon. I am still working out why.....tab is 1....whoops I meant hi tab 1...... forgive my English blah blah blah

Garbage.

There are plenty of racists around, in all sections of society.

Advertise your stupidity if you must, but don't expect anyone to think you anything better than ignorant for it.

Nocterneil
21-08-2009, 17:55
Garbage.

There are plenty of racists around, in all sections of society.

Advertise your stupidity if you must, but don't expect anyone to think you anything better than ignorant for it.

OK...go back to your own country and see if you like it better...bye now!

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 17:55
Oh dear.:hihi:

The question is the BNP average voter is supposed to have an IQ of 98.4 so where are the clever ones that drag the average up, because they don't post on this forum.

Nocterneil
21-08-2009, 17:56
The question is the BNP average voter is supposed to have an IQ of 98.4 so where are the clever ones that drag the average up, because they don't post on this forum.

I know where they are, but am not telling.

Wildcat
21-08-2009, 17:56
OK...go back to your own country and see if you like it better...bye now!

:huh:

Are you trying to prove my point :hihi: