View Full Version : When can kits go?

lubylou12
19-08-2009, 16:35
hey all i have 4 kittens ready to be rehomed soon, they turn 7 weeks this sunday, i want to ask the cat experts if they can go at 7 weeks or shall i wait until next sunday and theyr 8 weeks, they are eating well now and use the litter tray, normally i keep them until 8-9 weeks but this is her 2nd litter and now deserate to get her done, which i know cant be done until kittens gone and milk.

like i said i like to keep them till 8 weeks but just want them gone and her done asap, so is 7 weeks ok?????

LitleMermaid
19-08-2009, 16:36
I would recommend keeping them until they are at least 8 weeks old luby-you were right to keep them until 8 or 9 weeks in the past. The last foster litter we had didn't go to their new homes until around about 10 or 11 weeks.

lubylou12
19-08-2009, 16:40
I would recommend keeping them until they are at least 8 weeks old luby-you were right to keep them until 8 or 9 weeks in the past. The last foster litter we had didn't go to their new homes until around about 10 or 11 weeks.

thanks hun:)

ill keep them until then, i normally love it, but im pregnant and fed up of running round after them and not being able to have doors open lol, they are little buggers, but even tho i want to ge back to normal asap thier welfare is more important, thanks for reply

koikeeper
21-08-2009, 16:20
will yu be selling them if so how much cheers

lubylou12
21-08-2009, 16:47
will yu be selling them if so how much cheers

hey if your intersted give me a PM and we can have a chat about it, but not ready until at least 30th of this month