Junior teams - Trials, teams and players

hi

my lil bro is looking desperatley 4 a team 2 join and all the teams we have phoned have already trialed unfortuantly

he can play anywhere outfield and is a right sided player

please let me know of anything you know

thanks

Don't Know If This'll Be Any Good To You,But Sheffield Six's JFC Are Looking For Players For Next Season.

I Would Image It's For The Hillsborough Area,And They're Looking For Players For Their Under 9's,10's,11's,12's & 13's Teams.If You're Interested I'll Send You The Contact Number By Personal Message.:)

Go on to Junleague it is The Sheffield and District junior football website and the should have a reasonable update of teams and age groups requiring players.

yes i am interested

hes got a trail tonight but if doesnt get in then i can give them a ring

please give me contact numbers for them

p.s thanks for junleauge thats were i got his trail from :D

How did he go on last night?

i think he went well, they have asked him back for a match on sunday and after that he has to do a training session,

the thing is hes never played for a proper team before and i think they may be a little worried about his match fitness but if they help him a little in trainin and when hes playing a match he sumtimes needs support on where abouts to stay lol.

overall think he did OK

thanks for asking m8

we are currently in the process of getting deregistered from our current team as things havnt worked out, are any teams still looking for players?

i didnt think girls teams came into play at this age group? they are unisex teams at this age

NORTON LEES JUNIORS FC (FA Charter Standard Club)

MONDAY EVENING FOOTBALL COMBINED TRAINING SESSIONS IN GRAVES PARK FOR THE U6 AND U7 AGE GROUPS.

U7 TEAM FOR THE 2011/2012 SEASON - 16 TO 18 OUTFIELD PLAYERS PLUS 2 KEEPERS REQUIRED (PLAYERS SHOULD BE Y2 IN SEPTEMBER 2011)

U6 FEEDER SQUAD TO LEARN AND TRAIN WITH A VIEW TO PLAYING COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL IN THE FUTURE

WELL STRUCTURED GAMES AND PROGRESSIVE TRAINING SESSIONS, 4 v 4 SMALL SIDED GAMES AND HAVING A LOT OF LAUGHS ALONG THE WAY. LOTS OF DIFFERENT EQUIPMENT USED, RANGING FROM SLALOM POLES AND LADDERS TO POP-UP NETS, BALLS FROM SIZE 1 TO SIZE 3.

LOCATED BY THE CRICKET PAVILION AT THE COBNAR ROAD ENTRANCE. SESSIONS COST £1.00 AND WILL RUN FROM 6.00 TO 7.00 OR 7.30, WEATHER PERMITTING. ALL WELCOME.

FOR MORE DETAILS MESSAGE ME OR CONTACT THE GUYS BELOW:

CHRIS 07737 133030 OR MARK 07807 942006.

http://WWW.NORTONLEESJFC.CO.UK

ENJOY - LEARN - PLAY - WIN