View Full Version : Jeremy Kyle .. what a hero!

Alcoblog
29-07-2009, 13:33
Pardon me for sounding cynical... Jezza has just taken 'the day off' with Graham the top (hero) psychiatrist to redecorate a community centre ! nothing wrong with that but don't voulenteers do that all the time? - oh dear he's just had to dash back to record the very important 'studio show'- is this turning into DIY SOS? Maybe he'll go into ' celebrity- come dine with me' next or turn up in an Australian jungle eating ants or be on BB in black and white in the middle of the night with his mate Graham snoring their heads off! What a very important person! :roll:

MAMALOCHA!
29-07-2009, 13:39
I've heard his shows are a must watch.

Fibutton
29-07-2009, 17:24
Arrogant little gambling idiot that thinks hes above everyone else in the universe ...........THAT Jeremy Vile ???

Fibutton
29-07-2009, 17:25
Oops Kyle hehe .

Location114
30-07-2009, 10:51
I personally think jeremy kyle is a good bloke i dont agree with his morals 100% but in general I do agree with alot of it because on most occasions he just says what other people are thinking.

And in my eyes someone who is doing good no matter how they are doing it should be appreciated.

Im not saying jezza is a saint but if the show hadnt been created you have got to ask yourself how many people would still be in a crap position just because they havent got the will power to rise above it.

I cant help but think surely its a good thing that he helps people get off drugs and drink by using his team I mean i know its only a minority hes helping but anything is better then nothing after all.

wobblywill
30-07-2009, 11:05
I can't wait for the day someone turns round on his show and says to him(Kyle) "if it weren't for people like us, you wouldn't have a show". Or even better someone decks him (pleeeease). Can't stand the horrible, nasty, oh so self-important, vile little toe-rag.

flamingjimmy
30-07-2009, 11:33
Im not saying jezza is a saint but if the show hadnt been created you have got to ask yourself how many people would still be in a crap position just because they havent got the will power to rise above it.

I cant help but think surely its a good thing that he helps people get off drugs and drink by using his team I mean i know its only a minority hes helping but anything is better then nothing after all.

I don't buy that.
http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/television/jeremy-kyle-shows-five-minute-aftercare-.html

"'Jeremy Kyle Show' contestant Rebecca Langley claims she was given just "five minutes" of counselling after the programme....
She claims she subsequently convinced him to contact the show to arrange a counselling session, but there were only offered one hour.
She said: "They don't care about you once you've been on the show."....
She also alleges production team members on the show attempt to "wind her up" on the morning of her appearance.
She said: "They say such things as, 'If Jeremy Kyle says anything you disagree with, you tell him straight.'
"They ask, 'What are you going to do if this lie detector test comes back and shows that he was lying?' I felt as if they were trying to get me riled."
The couple watched the episode together on TV in March, after which Jamie flew into a rage and beat Rebecca"

That's not the first time I've heard about the producers intentionally winding people up before the show, here's the account of an ex-Jeremy Kyle producer:

" Guests are wound up like a coiled spring before the show. It is an integral part of preparations - a process, sanctioned by the show's editors, called "talking up". It starts hours before the recording of each show....
Normally our advice would be stirring, along the lines of "go out there, stand right in his face and point at him so he listens!" Contributors are advised to shout five main points, written by the production team, to support the story of the show. They are encouraged to stand over their opponent, to make their points more effectively.
To make things even more heightened, guests are kept apart before the show. They have separate hotels, separate green rooms, and the production team take advantage of that distance, and the guest's nervous confusion - many had never been on a talk show before - by playing a machiavellian game of "he said, she said" to ensure that feelings run high. For instance, I might tell a guest about another: "You will never believe what he is planning to say about you!"....

flamingjimmy
30-07-2009, 11:36
Here's another account of Jeremy Kyle 'helping' people:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/sep/07/itv.television

This one's real bad, and too complicated for me to reproduce in pieces.

Suffice to say Jeremy Kyle is scum and does not help people.

Alcoblog
30-07-2009, 12:02
I don't buy that.
http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/television/jeremy-kyle-shows-five-minute-aftercare-.html

"'Jeremy Kyle Show' contestant Rebecca Langley claims she was given just "five minutes" of counselling after the programme....
She claims she subsequently convinced him to contact the show to arrange a counselling session, but there were only offered one hour.
She said: "They don't care about you once you've been on the show."....
She also alleges production team members on the show attempt to "wind her up" on the morning of her appearance.
She said: "They say such things as, 'If Jeremy Kyle says anything you disagree with, you tell him straight.'
"They ask, 'What are you going to do if this lie detector test comes back and shows that he was lying?' I felt as if they were trying to get me riled."
The couple watched the episode together on TV in March, after which Jamie flew into a rage and beat Rebecca"

That's not the first time I've heard about the producers intentionally winding people up before the show, here's the account of an ex-Jeremy Kyle producer:

" Guests are wound up like a coiled spring before the show. It is an integral part of preparations - a process, sanctioned by the show's editors, called "talking up". It starts hours before the recording of each show....
Normally our advice would be stirring, along the lines of "go out there, stand right in his face and point at him so he listens!" Contributors are advised to shout five main points, written by the production team, to support the story of the show. They are encouraged to stand over their opponent, to make their points more effectively.
To make things even more heightened, guests are kept apart before the show. They have separate hotels, separate green rooms, and the production team take advantage of that distance, and the guest's nervous confusion - many had never been on a talk show before - by playing a machiavellian game of "he said, she said" to ensure that feelings run high. For instance, I might tell a guest about another: "You will never believe what he is planning to say about you!"....
Pretty scarey eh? my girlfriend is a counseller and pschologist and sometimes comes home crying from the problems that people have because she cares. Jezza just goes home with a new pile of bucks in his pocket and a smile on his face. I realise It's only a show but seems very unfair to play with peoples emotions in what are difficult times. Personally I think it's a bit daft to air your probs on TV but counselling is expensive (from personal experience) and maybe for some people it's their best way to solve problems. Shame on Jezza and his 'Genius' for making money out of it! My girlfriend doesn't do it for money but because she cares - big difference!

wobblywill
30-07-2009, 13:05
Jeremy Kyle .. what a knob!

Location114
30-07-2009, 13:14
I insist on making my own mind up about things such as this.

The reason being simply because no matter who is famous for doing what someone will always try to make them look bad or be a bad person simply for the publicity and the odd chance to sell thereSTORY.

People know that by faulting celebrities and selling stories it can be a very profitable game so people are always going to say bad things about them.

Ask yourself this if all these pop stars are bad people why do people keep watching there shows buying there music etc.

Thousands of people go on jeremy kyle and only a small minority of people claim they didnt get the help they needed. Have you ever thought 1 person could have started these claims and the others could have just jumped onto them like lap dogs?.

Personally if you disagree with me then thats fair enough however i will not change what i think on this in general.

Thanks

LibertyBell
30-07-2009, 13:17
Anyone see Charlie Brooker laying into Kyle on "You have been watching"?

Very funny.

cheesemaster
30-07-2009, 13:31
taken the day 0ff.... its a repeat its been on twice before, all past 2 wk have

KATIEB_23
30-07-2009, 13:43
Personally I think that the kind of scumbags that go on Jeremy Kyle are the useless wasters who think EVERYTHING in life should be handed to them on a plate, and if anything goes wrong in life then it's somebody else's fault; not theirs.

So it doesn't suprise me in the slightest that after being on the show, they would complain that Jeremy Kyle didn't sort absolutely everything out for them...... they have never taken responsibility for their own failings in the past, so why not blame someone else again now??

I haven't watched the show many times (just on the odd day off sick from work etc) but from what I have seen, the people he talks down to are such lowlifes that they could do with a few harsh words rather than being tip-toed around.

flamingjimmy
30-07-2009, 13:51

The reason being simply because no matter who is famous for doing what someone will always try to make them look bad or be a bad person simply for the publicity and the odd chance to sell thereSTORY.

People know that by faulting celebrities and selling stories it can be a very profitable game so people are always going to say bad things about them.

Ask yourself this if all these pop stars are bad people why do people keep watching there shows buying there music etc.

Thousands of people go on jeremy kyle and only a small minority of people claim they didnt get the help they needed. Have you ever thought 1 person could have started these claims and the others could have just jumped onto them like lap dogs?.

Personally if you disagree with me then thats fair enough however i will not change what i think on this in general.

Ok, I won't bother trying then, nice and open minded of you.

sexybeast
31-07-2009, 22:14
there is nothing wrong withe the j kyle show he speaks his mind so what people dont like the truth, but i have to agree the people who only go on there are wasters in life hardly any of them have jobs it is just a way for them to make money, but they end up looking fools.

RIZRAT
31-07-2009, 22:20
When I used to watch Jezza. erm Kyle some long time ago.. Cough cough I couldnt help but notice that the days culprits on the opening shots always seemed to be really spotty with horrid complexions.. Or was it just my telly ?? Im confused... Much like most of the contestants ;)

Alcoblog
01-08-2009, 00:20

Thanks

I agree with you entirely! If one persons been changed by J K then it's worth it and good look to them ! Shame they have to air their probs on 'Daytime television' though - I undertand that the 'backup' is atroscious though and the money would be much better spent on addressing peoples probs than lining peoples pockets!

sexybeast
01-08-2009, 12:06
yes there is a few geeks on there it makes it all the more funny.

Rah Rah Rah
21-08-2009, 10:25
Totally. I love t'old Jezza. I wanna be his next wife don'tcha know? And don'tfoget his little side kick, Greaham

Halibut
21-08-2009, 10:49

I've read the full piece you linked to Jimmy and it's appalling.

TylerXIII
22-08-2009, 20:45
the bloke is the vilest thing to slither in front of a tv camera for a long time

Gothic_Angel
24-08-2009, 21:10
I've had the misfortune to catch this show a few times. I don't like him. Not that some of his guests aren't exactly what he says they are - but they're his bread and butter, aren't they? If he really wanted to make a difference, there are better ways than "human bear-bating" on national TV.

Tess
25-08-2009, 07:30
Aww I like Graham most, hes the brains behind the whole thing, hes actually qualified in what he does whereas Jezza goes out thinking just because he had a gambling problem he knows whats what. I think he is a complete plonker and I eagerly await the day he comes out as a smack head/looses his job and has to go on the dole/gets another woman pregnant then we can all shout about what scum he is as well, whilst the wonderful Graham gets his own show!

Halibut
25-08-2009, 07:34
Aww I like Graham most, hes the brains behind the whole thing, hes actually qualified in what he does whereas Jezza goes out thinking just because he had a gambling problem he knows whats what. I think he is a complete plonker and I eagerly await the day he comes out as a smack head/looses his job and has to go on the dole/gets another woman pregnant then we can all shout about what scum he is as well, whilst the wonderful Graham gets his own show!

http://go.sheffieldforum.co.uk/?id=203X323&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guardian.co.uk%2Fmedia%2F2008 %2Fsep%2F07%2Fitv.television

Tess, have you read this?

04jessops
28-08-2009, 18:56

No - they'd probably go on Trisha instead.

Rah Rah Rah
02-09-2009, 10:12
Seriously though, we have a lot to be thankful for for t'old Jezza as if it wern't for him I'd be bored stiff at the GUM Clinic Reception, lol.

missymoo73
02-09-2009, 10:40
Seriously though, we have a lot to be thankful for for t'old Jezza as if it wern't for him I'd be bored stiff at the GUM Clinic Reception, lol.

LMAO :hihi::hihi: hope you got it sorted at the GUM clinic

Rah Rah Rah
03-09-2009, 10:49
Oh yeah.:)

missymoo73
03-09-2009, 14:46
Oh yeah.:)

oh good. As our jezza would say put something on the end of it for god sake!! :hihi::hihi:

Rah Rah Rah
04-09-2009, 09:40
Oh, he did, only it came off

missymoo73
04-09-2009, 11:41
Oh, he did, only it came off

:o:o:roll:

missflirtuk
03-10-2009, 20:00
I hate all the same catchphrases he comes out with. He's a right silly xxxxxx and needs a good slap. He has a go at them and then he says when they are about to leave "I like you" :confused:.

rosieadamson
20-05-2010, 19:55
i must admit i like jeremy kyle, he knows what he is talking about most of the time, and says it as it is, not many people do that

1ofTheseDays
20-05-2010, 19:58
One day, someone will smash his face in on that show.

Tipex
20-05-2010, 20:44
Jeremy speaks the truth, and anyone who doesnt agree is probs one of the lay abouts.

pattricia
20-05-2010, 20:57
I wonder if the "cough" chavs who go on there get paid for appearing ?:roll:

Ms Macbeth
21-05-2010, 08:26

I'd suggest people who think he does a good job read this report. He's basically making money off other people's inadequacies. Isn't it frightening how many people seem to think they can be helped by sharing their problems on TV?

The really worrying thing is that even with the benefit of free education, health and social services, there appears to be a sizeable number of people who have little or no moral compass, who seem unable to live a reasonably well managed life. Terminally jobless, often with alcohol, drug or behavioural issues, they seem to lurch between 'relationships', and produce children they can neither afford financially or support emotionally. They scream abuse at each other, and constantly seek to blame everyone but themselves for their failure to achieve a better life. Should our society be looking for ways to genuinely help these people? Or should we just consign them to shows like JK, the media equivalent of Bedlam.