Suggest a sixth form where my son can do his A-levels?

we are currently looking at sixth forms as our son is looking to do A levels when he leaves meadowhead. Any suggestions, King Ecgberts was mentioned by a friend as a good place to go.

we are currently looking at sixth forms as our son is looking to do A levels when he leaves meadowhead. Any suggestions, King Ecgberts was mentioned by a friend as a good place to go.

I've heard High Storrs has an outstanding 6th form.

Edited by Lord Linx
spelling mistake

All Saints Catholic High School has an outstanding 6th form.

thanks i will have a quick look at their website, not sure of transport there though, any ideas

thanks i will have a quick look at their website, not sure of transport there though, any ideas

All Saints is VERY easy to get to, because it's a 5 minute walk from the train/bus station. It's really close to the city centre, and on the tram route (granville road).

They take students from all over Sheffield and South Yorkshire and are always oversubscribed.

Longley Park Sixth Form College.

97.5% Advanced Level Pass Rate

141 A Grades

40 Courses achieving 100% pass rate

Silverdale.

Silverdale is one of the best schools in Sheffield (and in the top 50 in the country) but I beleive Notre Dame has marginally better A level results.

Post deleted

Edited by Daven

I went to sixth form at King Ecgberts from another school. I hated it and feel like they really let me down with my A levels. I had a lot of issues with the school that i don't want to write on here, but PM if you want to know :)

:|This review is not helpful for me

Well done for resurrecting this thread to tell us that.

we had to miss out a few as they did not do his subjects. he has decided king ecgberts with silverdale for 1 subject, but also meadowhead as they are starting a 6th form this sept. but it does come down to his grades at the moment