*TONIGHT!! The NEW Singles PARTY Night @ Sheffield UTD FC ~ 8 pm - 1 am

It's back! - Singles Night at Sheffield United Football Club

Friday, 3rd July, 2009, Party Night at Sheffield Utd FC, Tunnel Bar, John Street, (Off Bramall Lane.)

(Tel: 0870 7871960 for directions)

Starts at 8 00 PM

This event is recommended for Ages 30 +

Come and join us at the Tunnel Bar, for the relaunch of the singles night that was famous at this location for many years.

'When The Music Stops' has teamed up with Sheffield United FC to bring back this event EVERY Friday from 8pm until 1am, in the brand new and sumptiously furnished Tunnel Bar, and exclusively for those in their mid 20's +

Meet, chat, flirt and also dance to the latest chart sounds including 'classics' from down the years.

Bramall Lane and Sheffield United FC have long been famous in Sheffield and South Yorkshire for football, but also for a great Singles Party Night on Friday night's and now it's back!

When the Music Stops will be working in conjunction with Sheffield United to bring a rip roaring singles night back to this famous venue EVERY Friday night from April.

We will be using the brand new Tunnel Bar, situated under the John Street stand, so only a stones throw from the city centre, with plenty of parking. It's a great venue, all new with contemporary decor and brilliantly furnished, with dancefloor and attractive bar.

The bar is licenced until midnight and our DJ will be playing right through until 1am.

Drinks are WELL BELOW pub prices and the friendly staff will make you really welcome, so come on down and join us.

Entrance: £4.00/£3.00 b4 9:00pm

Hope to see you there.

Edited by Joe9T
Wording

Calling all single ladies and guys... THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!

Meet, chat, flirt and also dance to the latest chart sounds including 'classics' from down the years.

A great place and lovely atmosphere for singles to meet.

Dress code: Smart/casual - no trainers!

Sorry cant make it plus I dont want to catch swine flu from that place :hihi: hope you have good night and wear your mask.

Sorry cant make it plus I dont want to catch swine flu from that place :hihi: hope you have good night and wear your mask.

hmm i take it you are wednesday fan ... but very topical no chance of swine flu :hihi::hihi:

hmm i take it you are wednesday fan ... but very topical no chance of swine flu :hihi::hihi:

yes i am and i hope you had good night:thumbsup:

Whichever football club you support, everyone is welcome to this event if you are single and maybe looking for lurve!

It's a great night with a friendly relaxed atmosphere to meet, chat, flirt and dance.

i sue to work behind the bar ont hese night, and my god there some rough peopkle attend this, ugly older women, and smelly fat men

i hope you pick and choose who's allowed in this time!! :thumbsup:

i sue to work behind the bar ont hese night, and my god there some rough peopkle attend this, ugly older women, and smelly fat men

The many people who have attended this event so far have all been well dressed and between the ages of 25 and 60+.

I can't comment on the "Singles Night" of old at Bramall Lane, but you will find, if you attend, well turned out people of all ages, who in my opinion are not as you describe.

Edited by Joe9T

i am sorry that you feel the need to post something like this on here i am sure that many people will be insulted by your post

i am sorry that you feel the need to post something like this on here i am sure that many people will be insulted by your post

possibly, but its best to let people know what there going to i believe. some times the truth hurts

Some quite interesting words and phrasing on your post! I would like to know if you are either drunk or just plain stupid??????

Some quite interesting words and phrasing on your post! I would like to know if you are either drunk or just plain stupid??????

neither ha-ha but thanks for the compliments!!

was just rushing the post

and you are you either stupid or drunk seeing as though you’re getting personal