Now then now then! tonight at mentholmans@west st live!

tonight at mentholmans we have an awesome covers act playing the hits of the 60s to the noughties- now then now then!

onstage at 9.30pm, again at 10.30pm and again at 11.30pm, free entry with plenty of cheap drinks!

Saw them and they rocked, good mix of music too, keep up the good work with bands of this caliber jared now you have 'West st' it was packed and a great night!

I must have seen a different band! They were completely flat,dull and downright non party. I'm not a killjoy folks but i must put my two penneth in. Now BLACKOUT last week...

I must have seen a different band! They were completely flat,dull and downright non party. I'm not a killjoy folks but i must put my two penneth in. Now BLACKOUT last week...
Try going again tonight, different band.....

mmmmm '1960boy' you must have been on the cheap beer at west st cause they were good, as shown by the people dancing at the front.

I did check out 'Blackout' myspace and after hearing 'Hellraiser' I Know which I prefer :hihi: But they are a Metal covers band not a party band like 'Nowthen nowthen' depends what you prefer.

Horses for courses ! :thumbsup:

That's the beauty of live music, you can't please everyone all of the time. It's like The Smiths and Morrissey; I adore them and know countless other folk that do too. However, for every person that likes them there seems to be another that dislikes them too.

We at Mentholmans are committed to trying out as many new bands as possible, whether that be original material during the week or cover acts on the weekend. And we have a number of new bands coming up this year that we're giving a chance to. As music is best heard and seen live rather than on a recording, bands deserve an opportunity to impress on the stage.

All that said, we take the feedback of our customers very seriously when it comes to our weekend entertainment and we're striving to deliver the quality of nights that as many people appreciate as possible.

This Friday and Saturday we have the wonderful Highway Child playing soul, mowtown and blues covers and they are a very popular and well thought of live act that I'd wholeheartedly implore everyone who's in town in search of a great night out to come along and enjoy :-)