Seb fontaine @ sunday sessions

On Henman Hill 7 yrs ago a beautiful baby girl was concieved!! She was named 'Sunday Sessions' and took her first steps walking in the National Centre for popular music. She grew into the most beautiful girl and us parents were proud !!!

Little did we know she was a randy wee girl, enjoying big nights out all over Sheffield moving from club to club!!, but she dreamed of returning to her maternal home........

and she is!!!

May 3rd see's Lady Sunday Sessions returning home with a legend !!

SEB FONTAINE (http://WWW.Myspace.com/Sebfontaine)

Seb landed a residency at The Fridge, Brixton, where he played mainly hip hop and rare groove, swiftly followed a year later by a residency at The Wag, playing ragga, rare groove and acid. Next came a residency at Subterania, alongside Norman Jay and Jeremy Healy. In 1993, Seb gained his first house residency at Glitterati at The Cross.

Malibu Stacey was the next stop for Seb - a night he put together and promoted at the Hanover Grand with friend Craig Richards.

As Malibu got more established, Seb got increasingly restless, and took to the road in a big way, focusing more and more outside of London, becoming one of the UK’s hardest working ‘motorway jocks’. At the same time, music becomes harder and deeper.

In 1998, Seb was offerred a fortnightly residency at Cream, which soon became a weekly gig. In 1999, Seb took Ibiza by storm, with Cream at Amnesia.

Seb Fontaine clinched the deal with Radio 1 in February 2000, initially to deputise for dance shows exclusively on Radio 1, gaining him the nickname ‘super-sub’. He also joins Radio 1 in its mammoth summer of live music at the major dance festivals, and at the station’s own Radio 1 Dance Parties. Seb had a monthly New York gig in 2002 with Subliminal Sessions, while he has returned to The Cross in London to launch his own monthly night Type. 'It holds all the ethics that I hold important about dance music at the moment,' he enthuses. 'It's a club that holds 1000 people. And it's all split up. Low ceiling, great sound.' Guests have included Norman Cook, Jon Carter, Erick Morillo, X-Press 2, Timo Maas.

In the main room Seb will be joined by Dan Seaman, Greg Newton and Pete Adamson. On percussion will Ozzie and Amy Winehouse's Sax Player Simon Peat.

Room 2 see's the 'HUSTLE' team celabrate thier 5th Birthday with Dimitry Soul, Dan Feeney & Joey Fabini tearin it up!

Room 3 offers Jonny Matthewson & Nick Pears playing a bit a wot the hell they like, brace yrselfs u just never know!!

Advance tickets will be available from BAR 23, Champs and the HUBS (NCPM) priced at £6. It will be considerably more on the door!!

Pre Bar is the super sexy BAR 23, hhhmmmmm!!!

Ps DANNY RAMPLING MAY 24th!!!!OUCH!!

A huge thanks to Sam Stocks @ 7 DJ'S agency for all yr hard work with these bookings ( Big Kiss )

Ignore me, I'm going blind!

Edited by Smithster
I see where it is now - D'oh!

we are trying party people!!! just wait till u see whose coming aug bank holiday!!

but anyway fontaine is gonna rock!!

Content Removed

Edited by AndyB666

Danny Rampling?
A superb booking and great to see him back in Sheffield

I thought Danny Rampling was on the second bank holiday in May ? Is he ?

Danny did announce his retirement in 2005 as he wanted to concentrate on his restaurant, but in 2007, he kinda got bored of that and started do the odd set at clubs here and there, then in 2008 he published a book about learning to be a DJ and then decided to return to DJing properly.

Should be a good night :D

Is the book available in shops ?

Only reason I ask is that I keep seeing it advertised on traxsource as 'e-book'.

I thought Danny Rampling was on the second bank holiday in May ? Is he ?
He is on the 24th

He is on the 24th

Ah ok, nice one. Was a bit confused, started to think it was August but now I know.

Saw Simon Peat on the Sunday Session in October and at Glastenbury with Amy W. a couple of years ago........bloody fantastic.....should be a great night!!!