View Full Version : Do you like Niche?

Pages : [1] 2

biggan
01-07-2005, 20:51
is it me or does nobody like noche?

i love niche but nobody seems to agree with me!!!

what do you think???

bellis
01-07-2005, 20:54
no
no
no
no

biggan
01-07-2005, 20:54
we get the picture Panda!!!

CherryNicole
01-07-2005, 20:55
Niche the nightclub?? No, i hate it with a passion....i used to live next door to it....street full of cars....my yard full of drugged up people....people getting shot....nasty basslines all night....i can't think of anything worse

xafier
01-07-2005, 21:03
if your refferring to niche as in music then you better get ready for all those "its speed garage not niche!!" people :)

personally i dont like any of that dance, trance, techno, garage whatever stuff... pfft, gimme people that can play an instrument :P

Mod2
01-07-2005, 21:35
F**k no!

To the music BTW

zombiekillah
01-07-2005, 23:07
i'd love to go to speed garage nights such as niche etc but i'd get beaten up :suspect: :help:

littleboo
01-07-2005, 23:39
What is there to like?....it's pants, full of idiots, drugged up idiots at that!!!

Have they still got the outdoor bit where you get p*ss wet through if it rains????

Only ever went a couple of times and that was when I'd had too much beer to protest!!, not been for years, but it was crap when I went, used to attract all the dregs which were kicked out of the decent clubs

robbie
02-07-2005, 00:20
last time I went it was an awful; black pit. more dealers and dodgies than customers.

truely horrific

ruffness
04-07-2005, 07:04
Originally posted by CherryNicole
....nasty basslines all night....

sounds good to me

OwlsChick
04-07-2005, 11:11
Theirs absolutley Nothing Up With It,

Its Like Everyother Club, It Atrracts Certain People

You go to Where Ever Suits You and if the Niche dos'nt then who are you 2 comment. You all go on about 'Niche is a bad place, get shot' and your the people who dont even go so why even bother leaving your comment.

Those people who actually bother going to niche week in week out like myself can give a REAL opinion on the place, not like these people who hear all this B*******t off their friends and they've never even been before

End of day if you dont like it then you dont like it go dance about to po-xy pop music in kingdom with all rest of mingerz that they have their

and if one more person says 'not guna niche i'll get shot' i think im just goin go on one.... Get a life....you got more chance of gettin shot by a cloud full of lemonade, well maybe not, but you get my point. 2 shootings sinse the opening and its like every other night with you people, seriously you need to get your info write before you post

OwlsChick
04-07-2005, 11:14
Originally posted by littleboo

Only ever went a couple of times and that was when I'd had too much beer to protest!!, not been for years, but it was crap when I went, used to attract all the dregs which were kicked out of the decent clubs [/B]

did you say couple of times???
well what the hell you putting it down for then,
obviously the 1st time wasnt enough to put you off you had to go again..
C'Mon use your head :loopy:

sheffbag
04-07-2005, 11:52
Originally posted by xafier
if your refferring to niche as in music then you better get ready for all those "its speed garage not niche!!" people :)
:P

In that case then can someone please make a sign i can show people who come up and ask for "niche" music

malton_s5
04-07-2005, 23:00
Niche is wicked people in there all on the bassline level, the tunes are wicked

Some people think its a bad place for drugs, fighting etc, but iv seen more trouble in kingdom than niche

Belive me if you ant been or are to scared because people put you off get your self down and bounce to the bassline :banana:

BrummieBird
05-07-2005, 10:32
Hi ppl, Im from birmingham and have heard that Niche is the best club around were thinking of coming up but have heard its a bit dodge??? can anybody shed some light pls!!! x

Emilychee
05-07-2005, 10:40
Hi BrummieBird

Do a search of the site, there are loads of threads about niche.

Opinions differ tho, people either seem to love it or hate it. I used to go a few years ago, it was pretty rough but they have toughened up on security since then. Plus ive been since about once and didnt think it was as good as it used to be.

It isnt open as long now, only open till 5am now so you are best getting in early.

Just enjoy yourselve, watch out for dark corners and the few dodgey people. Reckon you'll have a good time.

Em x

BrummieBird
05-07-2005, 10:42
i searched on some thing about somebody getting stabbed and shot!! mind you saying that it happens in brum!!

is it expensive or fairly reasnoble???

spyro2000
05-07-2005, 12:50
You wont get shot. Just go check it out, enjoy yaself, then come back on here and let everyone know how good it was and that you didnt see one bit of violence.

It is pretty pricey though. I think its a tenner for women.

MissGobby
05-07-2005, 12:50
Brummie i have never been bcoz of what people have told me about it, once when my mate was at Niche someone got shot, ive head of stabbings and everything in that place, its where all the druggies go, ya know who only go out on a night out to get high on drugs, heard it isnt a very nice place at all!!!you definatly wouldnt c me there, Kingdom is a good club and isnt full of drugs!

spyro2000
05-07-2005, 12:55
I can see this thread turning into another Niche slanging thread.

You get as much trouble in Niche as you do in kingdom, maybe less. Niche is Sheffields longest running club and the amount if incidents since it opened is very low for the amount of time it has been running. You more likely to get trouble at many of the other clubs in Sheffield.

BrummieBird
05-07-2005, 14:56
its sounds like one of them places where you kinda keep yourself to yourself spose you get violence and drugs whereever you go mind! oh well you never know until you try!!

venger
05-07-2005, 15:08
Well I used to go clubbing in Birmingham regurlarly, about 5-10 years now tho.

(Wobble, Marco Polo, Wheel, Q Club)

Kingdom is commercial, so that would really p*ss you off.

Niche, I have been to once, some rude boys trying to intimidate me and bouncers threatened to kick me in.

Never had any trouble cos there were some sound people there, but if you are looking for friendly, try somewhere else IMO.

BertieBasset
05-07-2005, 15:14
If you're really wanting to take risks how about Niche and Donkey Man's in the same night.... :heyhey:

neeeeeeeeeek
05-07-2005, 15:19
I love the reply from MissGobby!! Yea, go to Ming, I mean Kingdom. No, honestly, if you want to see loads of 18 year old girls slaughtered on alcopops and have loads of townie idiots in white shirts fighting and trying to stick their hand up your skirt then it is the place to go. :D
Stick with Niche or go to Stars when they have an all-nighter on, or even the Adelphi.

Just don't go to Kingdom!

bigjay
05-07-2005, 15:37
yet everyboby is forgetting Gatecrasher.....

:clap:

tommyf
05-07-2005, 16:51
Fact... my mate got shot in the back of the neck with a ball barin gun, the other year... he was caught in the line of fire... (make of it what you will). It's not the sort o place where you would take your girfriend! But if your connected then your ok.

"No man is master to his servant"

sophiec1979
05-07-2005, 18:06
if youre asking if its rough, as far as i can see, anywhere that has a metal detector on the door and the doorstaff wear bullet proof vests has got to be worry.

ive never been so i wont comment on what its like music wise.

as for the crowd- i think the metal detector says it all.

saying that- as far as im away its always busy, and people come from all over to go, birmingham, manchester, nottingham, liverpool.

whether its for the music or 'business' though im not sure.

sophie
x

Lickszz
05-07-2005, 20:59
Similar threads merged.

littleboo
05-07-2005, 21:57
Originally posted by OwlsChick
did you say couple of times???
well what the hell you putting it down for then,
obviously the 1st time wasnt enough to put you off you had to go again..
C'Mon use your head :loopy:

Yes I did say a couple, the first time I went I couldn't believe it was so bad....thought I'd gone on a bad night, So being open minded I decided to give it a second chance and it was still full of the same numptys!!!

If a place looks and feels that bad when your hammered,
it's defno time to give it up!!!!

you are obviously a fan of Niche, and that's fine I can accept that. you on the other hand can not except that people have different opinions.....the whole point of this forum is to air your views, share your experiences............you obviously don't get it!!

Stamping your feet won't change my mind

neeeeeeeeeek
05-07-2005, 22:02
Bring back the Arches, thats what I say.
Anyway, I think that anyone who want to travel up from brum to go to Niche must be aware of the music played and the people that go to it else I can't see they would have ever heard if it!

spyro2000
05-07-2005, 22:33
Niche is known down in Birmingham quite well by anyone who likes Speed Garage & Funky house. Althouth I dont think many people travel quite so far ever since they changed the opening hours. Was alright when it was 12 til 12

dirtybobby
05-07-2005, 23:41
Originally posted by neeeeeeeeeek
if you want to see loads of 18 year old girls slaughtered on alcopops

i fail to see how this is a bad thing lol..

malton_s5
06-07-2005, 09:02
People just try it once and you will be in there every friday and satuarday night 100% FACT

Try Here For Info www.nicheallniter.co.uk (maybe under construction)

:thumbsup:

BertieBasset
06-07-2005, 09:26
have they got the drinks license back yet, I heard they lost it?

biggan
06-07-2005, 16:27
not sure bertie!

i have never been to the actual club but i love the music!

bjshooter
06-07-2005, 16:50
yes niche is fab don't get to go very often but always love it

sophiec1979
06-07-2005, 18:49
Originally posted by dirtybobby
i fail to see how this is a bad thing lol..

your just a dirty man! lol

the name says it all! :)

sophie
x

OwlsChick
07-07-2005, 07:23
Originally posted by littleboo
Yes I did say a couple, the first time I went I couldn't believe it was so bad....thought I'd gone on a bad night, So being open minded I decided to give it a second chance and it was still full of the same numptys!!!

If a place looks and feels that bad when your hammered,
it's defno time to give it up!!!!

you are obviously a fan of Niche, and that's fine I can accept that. you on the other hand can not except that people have different opinions.....the whole point of this forum is to air your views, share your experiences............you obviously don't get it!!

Stamping your feet won't change my mind

Open Minded, nah, its plain stupidity, if u really really dint like it the first night you went you wouldnt have gone the second time, its like me going to kingdom or whatever, sayin its the worst club ever, full of divs this that and other then going back just to make sure it is as bad as it was the first time. I Wouldnt say im a fan either, yeh ive been a few times, n i'll be the first to admit thats its a dive but theirs plenty of other places worser off but everyone focus's on niche and its problems. If it was really that bad, like as bad as people like you say it is, why isnt it closed or why dont police do a bust up their? answer me that? And why would people travel from the likes off birmingham, bradford, leeds to go for a night.

any1 notice its the 'oldies' who put it down, all i can say is
geta flares and boogie on down to beegee's
leave the niche to the chavs as you think that their the only people who go
im out
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

BertieBasset
07-07-2005, 10:41
it has been raided....:loopy:

spyro2000
07-07-2005, 10:59
Originally posted by BertieBasset

So has Gatacrasher, whats your point?

OwlsChick
07-07-2005, 11:12

n has it closed

no thought not

obviously not as bad as everyone on ere finks

BertieBasset
07-07-2005, 13:44
last time it was raided all you could hear was all the pills hitting the floor, what does that tell you about the place..... :gag:

spyro2000
07-07-2005, 14:24
last time it was raided all you could hear was all the pills hitting the floor, what does that tell you about the place..... :gag:

It tells you that this club is a club just like any other.

BertieBasset
07-07-2005, 14:28
I think people will form different opinions...

spyro2000
07-07-2005, 14:32
I think people will form different opinions...

People always form different opinions, but the best opinions are of those that have been on a regular basis like I have. Ive never taken a pill in my life (apart from prescribed pills), and never come across violence at Niche.

scoobydotcom
07-07-2005, 15:06
if you are a niche dj or a dj in general and looking for promotion contact rootsradio@hotmail.co.uk

we are a local radio show which is coming out soon and are looking for dj's ?

alternertavly: txt 07791656802 (no incoming calls as yet as is purely a business phone)

rjo2
08-07-2005, 10:25
Originally posted by spyro2000
Ive never taken a pill in my life (apart from prescribed pills), and never come across violence at Niche.
i second that spryo

OwlsChick
08-07-2005, 11:03
Originally posted by rjo2
i second that spryo

and i third it :D

D2J
08-07-2005, 11:04
And I don't believe it..

:D

spyro2000
08-07-2005, 13:22
Originally posted by Deejay
And I don't believe it..

lol, you callin us pill heads :rant: :rolleyes:

rjo2
08-07-2005, 14:06
r ya then? pillheads?

D2J
08-07-2005, 14:14
lol, you callin us pill heads :rant: :rolleyes:

No I meant as in there ain't trouble in that joint :P

Some people are just so touchy ;)

OwlsChick
08-07-2005, 14:31
will someone please point out where the sign is saying 'everyone who enters niche must be a pillhead' cuz i must ave missed it :hihi:

BertieBasset
08-07-2005, 15:07
no need to get paranoid..... :hihi:

will someone please point out where the sign is saying 'everyone who enters niche must be a pillhead' cuz i must ave missed it :hihi:

Gempug
12-07-2005, 13:04
Im afraid Im going to have to agree with Owlschick on this one!

Niche is fcukin sick!! I travel up there every single weekend from Manchester without fail...

If you dont like that music then you dont go? No point in complaining about it?

You may not feel comfy the first time you go, but after that you know what your gettin yourself into and its now like my second home!

They have the odd one or two fights but nothing those meat head bouncers cant handle!

OwlsChick
12-07-2005, 17:25
Originally posted by Gempug
Im afraid Im going to have to agree with Owlschick on this one!

Niche is fcukin sick!! I travel up there every single weekend from Manchester without fail...

If you dont like that music then you dont go? No point in complaining about it?

You may not feel comfy the first time you go, but after that you know what your gettin yourself into and its now like my second home!

They have the odd one or two fights but nothing those meat head bouncers cant handle!

Wahayyyyyyyy Someone actually agree's with me :clap: :clap:

your spot on right thought with what youve put, it is a sick night out just wish ppl would see the good side of it instead of slating it all the time.

spyro2000
12-07-2005, 18:28
Wahayyyyyyyy Someone actually agree's with me :clap: :clap:

your spot on right thought with what youve put, it is a sick night out just wish ppl would see the good side of it instead of slating it all the time.

fully agreed. There are far too many people who slate the club, and the majority of them havent been, and of the ones that claim they have been and slate it off, I bet half of those people havent been either. I havent been for ages Ill admit, but everytime I have been ive loved it and would go again given the chance.

Whats the point in slating a club just because you dont like it.
I dont like Leadmill and places like Corporation etc, but I dont go on threads slating the clubs, I just dont go to the club, Simple as.

OwlsChick
12-07-2005, 18:32
fully agreed. There are far too many people who slate the club, and the majority of them havent been, and of the ones that claim they have been and slate it off, I bet half of those people havent been either. I havent been for ages Ill admit, but everytime I have been ive loved it and would go again given the chance.

I dont like Leadmill and places like Corporation etc, but I dont go on threads slating the clubs, I just dont go to the club, Simple as.

Your last statement i couldnt have put it better myself. Your totally right, theirs a lot of clubs in sheffield i cant stand but i dont go round putting them down so why isit ppl are doing it with niche?

Well Said Though, Its good to know theirs people on here who know what their talking about :thumbsup:

bellis
12-07-2005, 18:39

i dont think they are slating the club its more to do with clientelle it attracts and the style of music

well thats what it looks like to me

spyro2000
12-07-2005, 19:29
Originally posted by panda79
i dont think they are slating the club its more to do with clientelle it attracts and the style of music

well thats what it looks like to me

and all in all the clientelle and the music it plays it what makes the club, so yes I would say they are slating the club. Withouth the so called clientelle and the music it plays it wouldnt be the club it is.

fnkysknky
12-07-2005, 22:11
Originally posted by sophiec1979
if youre asking if its rough, as far as i can see, anywhere that has a metal detector on the door and the doorstaff wear bullet proof vests has got to be worry.

ive never been so i wont comment on what its like music wise.

as for the crowd- i think the metal detector says it all.

saying that- as far as im away its always busy, and people come from all over to go, birmingham, manchester, nottingham, liverpool.

whether its for the music or 'business' though im not sure.

sophie
x

Bed, GC1, Arches have all had metal detectors.

I take it that by 'business' you mean drugs? Go in any club and at least a handful of people will be on pills, coke or speed (among others). Not everyone in Niche is pilled up believe it or not. And no I'm not a fan of speed garage before you think that's why I'm sticking up for it :)

Gempug
13-07-2005, 09:42
Im from Manchester and go Niche every weekend.. Dont take drugs at all, just drink.

Was a bit wary of it at first as everyone was looking at us funny as we had never been before, but after that it was ok and we feel a bit better now.

Ive seen people with pills and weed in there but never anything else.

For those of you that like the music and have never been, I would just say, try it... if you dont like it... you dont have to go again do you?:thumbsup:

kirky
13-07-2005, 10:12
Originally posted by biggan
is it me or does nobody like noche?

i

nowt finer than a good noche:D

kirky
13-07-2005, 10:14
Originally posted by CherryNicole
Niche the nightclub?? No, i hate it with a passion....i used to live next door to it....
do you live in a factory?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Gempug
13-07-2005, 10:19
Originally posted by kirky
do you live in a factory?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ha ha ha ha ha ha

I was thinking the exact same thing but said nothing! ha ha ha:hihi:

OwlsChick
13-07-2005, 11:14

Yeh and dont you think thats a good thing, at least their doing their bit to make sure no one brings any guns etc in first place, kingdom aint got metal detectors on door so how easy is it guna be 2 get a gun in their.......

see what im getting at?

Gempug
13-07-2005, 11:16

Yeh and dont you think thats a good thing, at least their doing their bit to make sure no one brings any guns etc in first place, kingdom aint got metal detectors on door so how easy is it guna be 2 get a gun in their.......

see what im getting at?

WELL SAID!!!!:clap:

MTheo
13-07-2005, 12:40
Originally posted by panda79
no
no
no
no

may i add

no
no
no
no
no
no
no

Gempug
13-07-2005, 12:50
Originally posted by MTheo
may i add

no
no
no
no
no
no
no

no you may not! ha:heyhey:

malton_s5
16-07-2005, 22:35
When to niche last night again and what a phat night it was got talking to the main man jamie ferguson about djing

P.S TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT THINK IF YOU GO TO NICHE YOU WILL GET SHOT OR STABBED I HAVE BEEN GOING FOR 2-3 YEARS NEVER HAD ONE BIT OF TROUBLE IV SEEN THE ODD FIGHT BUT THATS IT

:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

robbie
17-07-2005, 11:51
do people still use phat? scary ;)

sexygal
17-07-2005, 12:30
Originally posted by malton_s5
When to niche last night again and what a phat night it was got talking to the main man jamie ferguson about djing

P.S TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT THINK IF YOU GO TO NICHE YOU WILL GET SHOT OR STABBED I HAVE BEEN GOING FOR 2-3 YEARS NEVER HAD ONE BIT OF TROUBLE IV SEEN THE ODD FIGHT BUT THATS IT

:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

wit niche there has bin a few occassions where dere bin sum big trouble & every1 thinks it happens it happens week in week out!

i bin goin there for years and nowt happend to me!!

fergie is my favourite niche dj! always go niche and to hear him on mondys aswel

Mosey
17-07-2005, 12:38
Went to Niche last night for the first time.

The people there wouldn't talk to me, they were very unfriendly. The doorman were okay.

I got chatting to the biggest bloke in the world, he looked like he could snap you in half. I think he must have been an alien, how else could he be so big. Funny how this alien was the only friendly guy there.

Cost 15 quid stayed for 15 minutes, not exactly value for money.

spyro2000
17-07-2005, 13:37
Originally posted by Mosey
Went to Niche last night for the first time.

The people there wouldn't talk to me, they were very unfriendly. The doorman were okay.

I got chatting to the biggest bloke in the world, he looked like he could snap you in half. I think he must have been an alien, how else could he be so big. Funny how this alien was the only friendly guy there.

Cost 15 quid stayed for 15 minutes, not exactly value for money.

Well if you paid 15 then that must have meant you went before 11pm. And ill be the 1st to agree that Niche is a load of crap before 11pm. You need to go after midnight when it 'starts up'. Niche is the lick, not many better places, well not in Sheffield anyway IMO

CAPRICORN_61
17-07-2005, 17:35
I'm interested as to what is all this phat mean and what kind of clientel are you talking about
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Gempug
18-07-2005, 09:09
Originally posted by CAPRICORN_61
I'm interested as to what is all this phat mean and what kind of clientel are you talking about
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Phat means "Really really good / Bad ar53 / The Bomb" etc.. :hihi:

I was also at Niche on Saturday night! Tunes were livo in there! No way did I want to leave at 5am!

Spy!!?? Thought it was 15 in for lads after 11pm?
P.s Your not ready! ha ha:clap:

ianbrownfan
18-07-2005, 12:44
Ive heard its a right dump. Its like an airport with all the metal detectors etc before you go in!

spyro2000
18-07-2005, 12:49
Originally posted by Gempug
Phat means "Really really good / Bad ar53 / The Bomb" etc.. :hihi:

I was also at Niche on Saturday night! Tunes were livo in there! No way did I want to leave at 5am!

Spy!!?? Thought it was 15 in for lads after 11pm?
P.s Your not ready! ha ha:clap:

Yeah just noticed that, my mistake :( got it mixed up, but still. You cant stay in a place for 15 mins and say its sh**. Yuo need to give a place more time than that.

Originally posted by ianbrownfan
Ive heard its a right dump. Its like an airport with all the metal detectors etc before you go in!

Well you thought wrong then didnt ya. Metal detectors are there yes, but isnt that a good thing?

OwlsChick
19-07-2005, 11:16
Originally posted by ianbrownfan

What you've heard?

dunno if you've noticed but their aint alot of 'big' niche fans about, so you would here crap about it.

you wana hear the good points before you start calling it a dump. dont just believe what 'silly chav haterz' tell ya

and spyro like i said cause its a good thing, shows its not taking no s**t from anyone

cruella
19-07-2005, 11:19
I think it looks very scary from the outside. I wouldnt personally want to go in there as its not my cup o tea...but all the added security is a good thing. At least the people who do go in there will be safer.:thumbsup:

sniperjoe
18-08-2005, 13:38
ok im a little late with this but i am new to the site.

i was a regular at niche bout 7 yrs ago, the only bad thing is that on ur very first initial visit u will probably feel a little uncomfortable, n as the night progresses u ease up n if ya dont ease up then u know not to go again.!!!!

its like this, if u have a passion for the music u will go n just keep urself to urself n happily bounce along wiv ya mates, n if ya dont really like the music then u would be silly to even contemplate goin!!

n the comment that was made about metal detectors, well i took my little un' to disneyland paris last year an guess wot!!!! they had metal detectors checkin u as u went through the gate, yes even the kids, my babi were 7 then n they checked her, so all i say to that 1 is its nice to see that theyve upped the security from wen i used to go.

i havnt been for quite a few years, but the fact that its still goin, and getting busy still must account for summat surely

supermotopad
29-11-2005, 00:03

spyro2000
29-11-2005, 00:13
Originally posted by supermotopad

i love niche, yeah theres drugs, but who wants to dance til 5 without them

Me for 1.

I dont take drugs when I go to Niche, I get a natural high because I love the music. I dont even have to drink when i go although I do) :)

supermotopad
29-11-2005, 00:29

Cliff Clavin
29-11-2005, 03:30
LOL never been to place, but I enjoy hearing the ol' war story's from friends who's served there!

spiderfran28
29-11-2005, 11:44
Although i have never been to niche, i wouldnt go but it does have a positive side that it keeps all the rudeboy/girl chav kids out of the way so u can have a good weekend out on the town!:D

spiderfran28
29-11-2005, 12:03
spyro2000 niche is not the longest running club in sheff u fool, what about the leadmill 25 years old! niche is about 11 years old, and 4 the ppl who love it, u all hype it up like its the Hacienda or something, do u evan know what the Hacienda is?

spiderfran28
29-11-2005, 12:12
lol jst found out some more info to prove niche is a s**t hole
FROM SHEFFIELD STAR

Hundreds of police in nightclub drugs raid
HUNDREDS of police officers stormed a Sheffield nightclub and arrested 12 people in drugs raid in the early hours of yesterday.
As clubbers partied at Niche on Sidney Street, in the city centre, over 300 officers and specialist sniffer dogs burst inside and executed a search warrant under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
So many officers were used in the operation they were taken to the club on buses.
The club was sealed off to prevent revellers leaving and the street outside was cordoned off while the premises and people were searched.
The police helicopter was also used to monitor activity from the air.
Police said a "quantity" of substances were recovered in and around the club, which have all been sent for analysis. Of the 12 people arrested, three were from Manchester, two were from Leeds and the rest were from Sheffield.
They were arrested on suspicion of a number of offences, including possession of Class A drugs and public order offences.
A meeting is due to be held between police and Sheffield's licensing authority to discuss the raid and the future of the club.
A police spokeswoman said: "Twelve people have been arrested and are being questioned in relation to a number of alleged offences.
"There will be a meeting early in the week between police and the licensing authority to discuss the next step in relation to these premises."
Niche, which opened 11 years as an "all-nighter" venue, has previously been on the wrong end of headlines.
In June last year a man in his 20s took a bullet in the stomach in a drive-by shooting outside the venue.
And in 1998, then Niche boss Michael Baxendale - brother of the club's present owner Steve - was fatally stabbed outside the same building.
28 November 2005

goldenfleece
29-11-2005, 12:19
I only have a few words to say here, about the club and its 'music' scene.....

BOMB THE PLACE

Emilychee
29-11-2005, 12:49
Originally posted by spiderfran28
Although i have never been to niche, i wouldnt go but it does have a positive side that it keeps all the rudeboy/girl chav kids out of the way so u can have a good weekend out on the town!:D

From what ive seen, most of the chavs are in Kingdom

That place is chavcentral

spyro2000
29-11-2005, 16:17
Originally posted by spiderfran28

I didnt know how long Leadmill had been running to be honest, so fair enough, Niche is certainly one of the longest running clubs though.

So you are admitting that you commenting on a club you have never been to and know nothing about?

I take it you think no one has been murdered outside any other club in Sheffield?

Do you think no other clubs in Sheffield have been raided?

Do you think the Niche owner is the only sheffield club owner that has been done over?

Do you think Chavs only go to Niche?

Sounds like you dont know what you are talking about to be honest. its not a put down, its an observation :)

cloza1991
29-11-2005, 16:18
Niche music was the buzz round our school few months back, still is but not as popular now...

Emilychee
30-11-2005, 09:23
I didnt know how long Leadmill had been running to be honest, so fair enough, Niche is certainly one of the longest running clubs though.

So you are admitting that you commenting on a club you have never been to and know nothing about?

I take it you think no one has been murdered outside any other club in Sheffield?

Do you think no other clubs in Sheffield have been raided?

Do you think the Niche owner is the only sheffield club owner that has been done over?

Do you think Chavs only go to Niche?

Sounds like you dont know what you are talking about to be honest. its not a put down, its an observation :)

Good point, dont see how people can comment on a place that they havent been to...

Ive seen alot more trouble in other clubs in Sheffield, mainly due to pissheads

OwlsChick
30-11-2005, 13:46
supose to be closing down now after the drug raid on saturday

bladesufc1
30-11-2005, 13:56
IN THE STAR TODAY!!!

300 POLICE RAIDED THE PLACE ON SUNDAY NIGHT!!

THERE CLAIMING IT'S A CRACK HOUSE AND HAVE PUT A TEMP CLOSURE ON THE PLACE!!! (REALLY CRACK HOUSE?) WE THINK NOT, BUT THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CLOSE THE PLACE FOR YEARS

I LOVE THE PLACE BEST CLUB IN SHEFFIELD BY FAR!!!!

spyro2000
30-11-2005, 15:17
Originally posted by bladesufc1
IN THE STAR TODAY!!!

300 POLICE RAIDED THE PLACE ON SUNDAY NIGHT!!

THERE CLAIMING IT'S A CRACK HOUSE AND HAVE PUT A TEMP CLOSURE ON THE PLACE!!! (REALLY CRACK HOUSE?) WE THINK NOT, BUT THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CLOSE THE PLACE FOR YEARS

I LOVE THE PLACE BEST CLUB IN SHEFFIELD BY FAR!!!!

Could you repeat that, I couldnt quite hear you.

cellarhigh
30-11-2005, 15:26
Star:

"POLICE and council bosses today asked Sheffield magistrates to close down a city nightclub under tough legislation designed to shut down drug dens.

A temporary closure notice detailing their intention to apply for Niche nightclub to be closed under "crackhouse" legislation for three months was served on the management of the Sidney Street venue yesterday afternoon.
The notice closed the club temporarily pending today's court hearing under anti-social behaviour legislation designed to shut down crack dens.
The hearing was adjourned until December 12 - and the court heard the club must remain closed to the public until then.
Only the three club directors - Steven Baxendale, Brian Kay and Christopher Bailey - will be allowed to enter the building, along with the resident caretaker and one workman who can enter under the supervision of police to repair two doors damaged in the raid.
If next month's hearing is successful the venue will not be able to trade as a club for three months.
Before today's hearing Brian Kay, managing director of Established World Ltd which part-owns the club, denied the premises was used for drug dealing.
He said they intended to deny the allegations "profusely". He added: "We have received no documentation to support the allegations which the police are making.
"We will be looking to strike this application out on the grounds that it has been blown out of all proportion - none of the allegations are true."
The closure notice was issued after more than 300 officers - some of them armed - raided the club in the early hours of Sunday.
The street was cordoned off with a ring of officers to prevent anyone trying to escape and the force helicopter was used to monitor developments from the air.
So many officers were used in the raid buses were laid on to transport them to the venue.
They erected airport-style scanners supplied by the Home Office to search revellers for drugs and firearms, even checking clubbers' shoes.
Police sniffer dogs were also used in the operation.
Officers recovered a variety of substances which have been sent away for analysis.
Twelve people were arrested on suspicion of offences, including possession of Class A drugs.
Three were men from Manchester, two were men from Leeds and six men and a woman were from Sheffield. All but two, who were wanted by police working on other cases, were released on police bail pending further inquiries. One of the men was taken to Manchester where he was wanted on warrant by police and has subsequently appeared in court. The second man appeared at Sheffield Magistrates Court on Monday where he was sentenced to 40 hours community service for assault"

malton_s5
30-11-2005, 15:32
Originally posted by cellarhigh
Star:

"POLICE and council bosses today asked Sheffield magistrates to close down a city nightclub under tough legislation designed to shut down drug dens.

A temporary closure notice detailing their intention to apply for Niche nightclub to be closed under "crackhouse" legislation for three months was served on the management of the Sidney Street venue yesterday afternoon.
The notice closed the club temporarily pending today's court hearing under anti-social behaviour legislation designed to shut down crack dens.
The hearing was adjourned until December 12 - and the court heard the club must remain closed to the public until then.
Only the three club directors - Steven Baxendale, Brian Kay and Christopher Bailey - will be allowed to enter the building, along with the resident caretaker and one workman who can enter under the supervision of police to repair two doors damaged in the raid.
If next month's hearing is successful the venue will not be able to trade as a club for three months.
Before today's hearing Brian Kay, managing director of Established World Ltd which part-owns the club, denied the premises was used for drug dealing.
He said they intended to deny the allegations "profusely". He added: "We have received no documentation to support the allegations which the police are making.
"We will be looking to strike this application out on the grounds that it has been blown out of all proportion - none of the allegations are true."
The closure notice was issued after more than 300 officers - some of them armed - raided the club in the early hours of Sunday.
The street was cordoned off with a ring of officers to prevent anyone trying to escape and the force helicopter was used to monitor developments from the air.
So many officers were used in the raid buses were laid on to transport them to the venue.
They erected airport-style scanners supplied by the Home Office to search revellers for drugs and firearms, even checking clubbers' shoes.
Police sniffer dogs were also used in the operation.
Officers recovered a variety of substances which have been sent away for analysis.
Twelve people were arrested on suspicion of offences, including possession of Class A drugs.
Three were men from Manchester, two were men from Leeds and six men and a woman were from Sheffield. All but two, who were wanted by police working on other cases, were released on police bail pending further inquiries. One of the men was taken to Manchester where he was wanted on warrant by police and has subsequently appeared in court. The second man appeared at Sheffield Magistrates Court on Monday where he was sentenced to 40 hours community service for assault"

WHAT A BIG JOKE

SteveWilson
30-11-2005, 16:18
Makes me laff!

club that holds 600+ people and they arrest 12?

i would like to see how many would be arrested if they busted republic or kingdom!!!!

would certainly be more that 12!!!!!

breeza
30-11-2005, 22:05
niche as in the club? never been so can't comment

but if you mean the music.. well most of it is ok if its the likes of mj cole, wideboys or agent x - decent producers.

Other than that, rubbish.

spiderfran28
02-12-2005, 13:19
spyro allthough i have never been alot of my friends have been and told me what it was like! i admit kindom is full ov chavs and year 11 because i can remember goin once!

icklesweet
02-12-2005, 15:43
I used to freqent Niche when i was a youngster and I tell you I loved it! There has been times where i myself have got into a bit of trouble in there, but nothing to do with the club itself! Just trouble that I had and we happened to resolve it in there! Stupid really!

Regarding the raid! To be honest I am suprised this kind of thing didn't happen sooner! Purely if anything else based on 'reputation'. You have to admit regular Niche goers were probably suprised when 'SuperCLub' republic was raided. I know i was saying, god good job it wasn't Niche! As Niche does and did have a 'reputation' AND THAT WAS IT!

As for people commenting about all Niche goers being Chavs. I have to disagree! I am certainly no chav and have a respectable job, I go and enjoy niche for the music and the atmosphere!

As for increased security, this is purely to protect people!Yeah i know some of the doormen can be arseholes, but this is cos they have to deal with idiots thinking they are bad turning up as if they own the place, same as any club!! This is a must and may look heavy... but thats what the world, not just Niche is coming to nowdays!!

Uncle_G
02-12-2005, 16:15
iv'e been once to ze niche so it doesn't make me an expert, but It wasn't as bad as everyone (who's never been) say it is. Nobody could sneak a gun or a blade in there because of the checks on the way in.. this makes you feel a lot better about going in..

It seems to me that people are so caught up in stereo types that they can't just judge anything for what it is..

I'm not a fan of the music and probably wouldn't have gone if I wern't smashed.. but i managed to have a good time and a little rave.. didn't get hassled, didn't even get the **** eye or a push (which is more than I can say for the crasher, kingdom etc.) So to the people whov'e never been and recite what their mates have told them.. pull your head out of your arse yea?

:mad:

katy1981
02-12-2005, 16:18
been a few times and loved it will go again when i can:thumbsup:

:help:

spyro2000
02-12-2005, 16:35
Originally posted by katy1981
been a few times and loved it will go again when i can:thumbsup:

:clap:

I can see a Niche 'meet' coming on :rolleyes:

icklesweet
02-12-2005, 16:42
Its a shame its shut!!

Must admit tho, did get ****** when other so called Niche Nights kept poppin up. Even tho orchis did a very popular one on a Friday where i think possible Jamie Furgeson started out, before he went to capitol or as you may know it ZERO.

How come all these nights got shut down eh?

funkymiss
02-12-2005, 16:54
Theirs absolutley Nothing Up With It,

Those people who actually bother going to niche week in week out like myself can give a REAL opinion on the place, not like these people who hear all this B*******t off their friends and they've never even been before

End of day if you dont like it then you dont like it go dance about to po-xy pop music in kingdom with all rest of mingerz that they have their

and if one more person says 'not guna niche i'll get shot' i think im just goin go on one.... Get a life....you got more chance of gettin shot by a cloud full of lemonade, well maybe not, but you get my point. 2 shootings sinse the opening and its like every other night with you people, seriously you need to get your info write before you post

Erm, you think two shootings isn't bad?? I don't want to go to a place that has had ANY shootings!!

I lived very close to there last year and could see Niche from the window of my flat. Someone got stabbed while I lived there.

I don't think anyone's trying to offend anyone about it it's just it isn't really a safe place and no, not everyone likes that kind of music.

Miss

spyro2000
02-12-2005, 20:01
Originally posted by funkymiss
Erm, you think two shootings isn't bad?? I don't want to go to a place that has had ANY shootings!!

I lived very close to there last year and could see Niche from the window of my flat. Someone got stabbed while I lived there.

I don't think anyone's trying to offend anyone about it it's just it isn't really a safe place and no, not everyone likes that kind of music.

Miss

Yes ANY shooting is bad, but this has nothing to do with Niche the club.

There have been stabbings and shootings all over the place, what makes you think it is just Niche? :loopy:

Tessika
03-12-2005, 16:27
Originally posted by SteveWilson
Makes me laff!

club that holds 600+ people and they arrest 12?

i would like to see how many would be arrested if they busted republic or kingdom!!!!

would certainly be more that 12!!!!!

Thats exactly what I thought when I red the paper, kingdom dont even search ya! theres drugs in every club in the world, i dont care what anybody says. People carry knives n stuff, its all just part n parcel of the society we live in 2day.

I absolutly love speed garage/niche/bassline whatever you want to call it but iv never been 2 Niche. I really wanted to go but the only thing stopping me is im in a wheelchair n iv been told its not accesible. Loads of my mates go and theyv never had any trouble, n they go every saturday. Obviously you hear stories, but you do bout everywhere! I blame alcohol lol.

spyro2000
03-12-2005, 16:45
Originally posted by Tessika
Thats exactly what I thought when I red the paper, kingdom dont even search ya! theres drugs in every club in the world, i dont care what anybody says. People carry knives n stuff, its all just part n parcel of the society we live in 2day.

I absolutly love speed garage/niche/bassline whatever you want to call it but iv never been 2 Niche. I really wanted to go but the only thing stopping me is im in a wheelchair n iv been told its not accesible. Loads of my mates go and theyv never had any trouble, n they go every saturday. Obviously you hear stories, but you do bout everywhere! I blame alcohol lol.

You would still be able to go in a wheelchair, it just means that you wont be able to go upstairs to the 1st floor.

Perhaps you should give it a go, or maybe email Niche to see what they say about coming in a wheel chair. :thumbsup:

Tessika
03-12-2005, 16:55
You would still be able to go in a wheelchair, it just means that you wont be able to go upstairs to the 1st floor.

Perhaps you should give it a go, or maybe email Niche to see what they say about coming in a wheel chair. :thumbsup:

Isnt the ground floor really small tho? Not that its a problem 2 me, I jus dont wanna be in the way lol. Not 2 sure what kind of reception id get either, n thats not havin a dig at Niche, jus that id be a bit worried!

spyro2000
03-12-2005, 16:58
Isnt the ground floor really small tho? Not that its a problem 2 me, I jus dont wanna be in the way lol. Not 2 sure what kind of reception id get either, n thats not havin a dig at Niche, jus that id be a bit worried!

No, if anything the ground floor is the bigger floor. Its hard to explain, but there will be plenty of space for the wheel chair downstairs. There are also seating areas that you can go to if it starts to get a bit too crowded where there is also space for wheel chairs.

Ive seen people in there who have crutches, I know its not the same thing but its the nearest example I can come across lol.

Nev_Wright
03-12-2005, 21:46
You'd be fine, others have done it before.

Hope you get the chance to go real soon.

Tessika
04-12-2005, 18:00
Thats decided then... soon as the place is up n running again, im there lol. Jus gotta ask tho.. is there any steps? Theres confusion among my mates whether there is or not, I never get a bloody straight answer!
PS Nev Wright you so gotta tell Studiobeatz they gotta get a ramp, I spend so much money in there I think I deserve it!

spyro2000
04-12-2005, 21:34
Thats decided then... soon as the place is up n running again, im there lol. Jus gotta ask tho.. is there any steps? Theres confusion among my mates whether there is or not, I never get a bloody straight answer!
PS Nev Wright you so gotta tell Studiobeatz they gotta get a ramp, I spend so much money in there I think I deserve it!

There is perfect access for you to get in the club. The only steps in Niche are the steps which lead up to the upper floor, but you can stay down on the bottom floor and enjoy yourself.

Tessika
04-12-2005, 22:06
Good good... just Studiobeatz to tackle on the access front now! ;)

icklesweet
05-12-2005, 08:42
You would deffo be able to get in there with a wheelchair cos i have seen a guy in there before! No one was funny about it!
Get yourself down there lass!! :thumbsup:

Emilychee
05-12-2005, 10:38
Originally posted by icklesweet
You would deffo be able to get in there with a wheelchair cos i have seen a guy in there before! No one was funny about it!
Get yourself down there lass!! :thumbsup:

Yeah everyone thought it was great!

Tessika
05-12-2005, 19:55
OK... Im DEFINATLY goin soon as it opens... it better open soon... my god what if it never opens again?? lol

OwlsChick
06-12-2005, 15:01
OK... Im DEFINATLY goin soon as it opens... it better open soon... my god what if it never opens again?? lol

dont say that.......

it will open again *fingers crossed'

i was well gutted when they closed it :(

do's anyone no where they going to do more speed garage now? part from bedroom?

cant live with out mi niche tunes

OwlsChick
06-12-2005, 15:05
Originally posted by funkymiss

Miss

two shootings is bad your right but niche aint the only club to have violence around it, take that young girl from flares who got stabbed, that lad outside old europa who died just two examples.
so saying that none of its safe....isit? not just niche!!

Tessika
06-12-2005, 15:26
two shootings is bad your right but niche aint the only club to have violence around it, take that young girl from flares who got stabbed, that lad outside old europa who died just two examples.
so saying that none of its safe....isit? not just niche!!

Exactly, i mean some1 got killed outside Wow on pop and crisp night, it can happen anywere any time.
I heard a rumour that some of the DJs from Niche might be doing some speed garage nights in kingdom while Niche is shut. Like I said tho its only a rumour, nooo idea if its true.

OwlsChick
06-12-2005, 15:52
Exactly, i mean some1 got killed outside Wow on pop and crisp night, it can happen anywere any time.
I heard a rumour that some of the DJs from Niche might be doing some speed garage nights in kingdom while Niche is shut. Like I said tho its only a rumour, nooo idea if its true.

Really, i used to go pop n crisps night aswell! thats horrible! what is sheffield coming to?

i know kingdom usually do about an hour or so of speed garage, their old tunes though like boy you got to me and that one 'ive been going crazy, thinking of the time' Lalala! want some new tunes like shorty swing my way or that minted broomstick tune!

o and is kingdom open till 6 now? i heard that? can anyone comfirm?

Tessika
06-12-2005, 16:02
Really, i used to go pop n crisps night aswell! thats horrible! what is sheffield coming to?

i know kingdom usually do about an hour or so of speed garage, their old tunes though like boy you got to me and that one 'ive been going crazy, thinking of the time' Lalala! want some new tunes like shorty swing my way or that minted broomstick tune!

o and is kingdom open till 6 now? i heard that? can anyone comfirm?

I cant believe u just said them songs, there 2 of my favourites at the moment lol. kingdoms only open til 6 on all niters, they had 1 2 weeks ago, they did a 4 hour speed garage set 2, it wa mint. they played all new tunes.

OwlsChick
06-12-2005, 16:17
I cant believe u just said them songs, there 2 of my favourites at the moment lol. kingdoms only open til 6 on all niters, they had 1 2 weeks ago, they did a 4 hour speed garage set 2, it wa mint. they played all new tunes.

Lolz

that broomstick tunes sick!
'take ya broom and sweep my yard'

love it!!

spyro2000
06-12-2005, 16:21
Lolz

that broomstick tunes sick!
'take ya broom and sweep my yard'

love it!!

I dont think ive heard that tune you know. Ill have to have a listen out for it.

I like that tune about it not being wise to carry a gun. now thats sick :clap:

OwlsChick
06-12-2005, 16:35
I dont think ive heard that tune you know. Ill have to have a listen out for it.

I like that tune about it not being wise to carry a gun. now thats sick :clap:

Hay Spyro Mi Main Niche Head!!!

havnt posted for a while but im back now :)

you'll have to listen to it, got a right baseline!!

your on about that 'its not wise 2 have a gun, leave them alone, leave them aloneeeeeeeeeee'

oldie but a goodie :clap:

spyro2000
06-12-2005, 17:09
Hay Spyro Mi Main Niche Head!!!

havnt posted for a while but im back now :)

you'll have to listen to it, got a right baseline!!

your on about that 'its not wise 2 have a gun, leave them alone, leave them aloneeeeeeeeeee'

oldie but a goodie :clap:

Thats the one. Killer tune :D:D:D

Glad to see you back, its been a hard battle against the niche haters on here without you :rolleyes:

Tessika
06-12-2005, 18:50
Thats a choon n a half 2 lol.... I once went to plug n they played that gun song, me n ma mate were propa buzzin cuz it wa the only decent song theyd played all night... no one else seemed 2 happy tho, the dancefloor cleared within seconds! Wierdos! :loopy:

OwlsChick
06-12-2005, 20:17
Thats the one. Killer tune :D:D:D

Glad to see you back, its been a hard battle against the niche haters on here without you :rolleyes:

Good to be back

we'll get em' spyro

we know how niche really is........:thumbsup:

D2J
06-12-2005, 20:18
we know how niche really is........:thumbsup:

What ? Closed ? :hihi:

Tessika
08-12-2005, 16:42
10 points 4 observation there!

funkypants
09-12-2005, 03:39
Hi OwlsChick, would just like to point out that you may want to get your facts 100% before you post! The girl you mentioned wasn't stabbed at or even outside Flares, She had been in Flares drinking and when she left was unfortunately attacked further down the street outside another bar. The girl who stabbed her hadn't been in Flares either, I won't mention the bar she did get stabbed outside of as I unlike yourself don't want to bad mouth venues just because everyone is having a go at Niche! For the record that place HAS had more violent incidents than ANYWHERE in Sheffield.

spyro2000
09-12-2005, 08:50
Originally posted by funkypants
Hi OwlsChick, would just like to point out that you may want to get your facts 100% before you post! The girl you mentioned wasn't stabbed at or even outside Flares, She had been in Flares drinking and when she left was unfortunately attacked further down the street outside another bar. The girl who stabbed her hadn't been in Flares either, I won't mention the bar she did get stabbed outside of as I unlike yourself don't want to bad mouth venues just because everyone is having a go at Niche! For the record that place HAS had more violent incidents than ANYWHERE in Sheffield.

It may not have been flares that the girl who stabbed her had been to, but the point is still valid, so no need to be so harsh. The point is that other clubs have trouble in or around them, not just Niche, so im not sure what you are trying to say.

And maybe Niche has had more trouble than any club in Sheffield, but when it has been open for around 11 years IIRC, then what what do you expect?

OwlsChick
09-12-2005, 11:12

My facts are right. from what ive heard they both was in flares, fight broke out outside just at bottom of road, prove me wrong?? you cant because thats what happend know it all!! anyways the whole point was saying their isnt trouble at only niche like you people on here think. YOU Need to get your facts right about that, happens everywhere round sheffield.
and im not bad mouthing venues, your bad mouthing niche when really you havnt got a clue, saying bad things about it what arnt even true.

funkypants
10-12-2005, 05:18
Is that right owlschick! Actually I can prove you wrong as I was there. Also check out the last newspaper articles. I also know quite a bit more than you about what happens in Shef city centre as I'm on the clubwatch committee. I also happen to think that ALL the clubs have their place, if people want to listen to different types of music then its good that Sheffield caters to ALL people.
You are obviously a fan of Niche and therefore won't accept anybody elses opinion and this thread is getting stupid now!

funkypants
10-12-2005, 05:30
Just been reading back and it is all getting rather silly. I think the point is definitely if you don't like Niche then don't go there! Niche customers prob don't like other clubs so does that mean these clubs should be closed down? There are a lot of clubbers in Shef and hopefully ALL get catered for. No point in getting into a huge argument about what clubs are safe and which ones aren't when the simple fact is you can get mugged/ approached by dealers/ attacked shopping in Tescos!

Kezzz
10-12-2005, 11:21
awww i love niche!! lol:D

spyro2000
10-12-2005, 11:50
Just been reading back and it is all getting rather silly. I think the point is definitely if you don't like Niche then don't go there! Niche customers prob don't like other clubs so does that mean these clubs should be closed down? There are a lot of clubbers in Shef and hopefully ALL get catered for. No point in getting into a huge argument about what clubs are safe and which ones aren't when the simple fact is you can get mugged/ approached by dealers/ attacked shopping in Tescos!

Cant argue with that, point well made :thumbsup:

I dont see why lots of people all take hits at niche. I hate many other clubs but you dont ssee me slatng them.

OwlsChick
15-12-2005, 21:08
Is that right owlschick! Actually I can prove you wrong as I was there. Also check out the last newspaper articles. I also know quite a bit more than you about what happens in Shef city centre as I'm on the clubwatch committee. I also happen to think that ALL the clubs have their place, if people want to listen to different types of music then its good that Sheffield caters to ALL people.
You are obviously a fan of Niche and therefore won't accept anybody elses opinion and this thread is getting stupid now!

o well excuse me mr funky pants mi nur nur nur i know everything mi nur nur nur :thumbsup:

Preacher Man
15-12-2005, 21:21
never been to niche, a girl in my old work used to go and she sort of put me off it, dont think i will ever get the chance now...

if it does reopen how about either of you two, spyro, hillschick, take me along??

spyro2000
15-12-2005, 21:33
Originally posted by Preacher Man
never been to niche, a girl in my old work used to go and she sort of put me off it, dont think i will ever get the chance now...

if it does reopen how about either of you two, spyro, hillschick, take me along??

Of course, the more the merrier :clap:

Especially if Owlschick is coming :love: :rolleyes:

Preacher Man
16-12-2005, 12:04
a forum meet to niche, now that would be funny!!!

OwlsChick
16-12-2005, 12:05
I'll Come :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tessika
16-12-2005, 13:28
lol me too! il come if ul have me :D

Preacher Man
16-12-2005, 15:53
theres a fat moon party tonight, bit short notice but would have ben fun.. spyro text me if you fancy it later! owlschick pm spyro, im off on my works do in about ab hour.

lozxxx
13-01-2006, 21:35
funkypants whoever u are ur a loser.
OMG missing niche so much, was in there every sat night! love it.
Fav song of all time is Mary J Blige remix ofdance for me, also delinquent and sweep th yard!
classics
Gutted its shut down,was there when they raided it that mornin, scary stuff. amzing place tho great atmosphere so seedy and brilliant music! Recommend duggan december and january mix, some warped tracks !
Catch ya later ...i want 2 take ya broom n sweep the yard...WOT YA WAITING 4 put ya back in it,just a lil more,throw ya waist in it now! come up come up go down go down loving it!!!!!

leanneisatre
13-01-2006, 21:47
Originally posted by lozxxx

Catch ya later ...i want 2 take ya broom n sweep the yard...WOT YA WAITING 4 put ya back in it,just a lil more,throw ya waist in it now! come up come up go down go down loving it!!!!!

He he top song!!!

neeeeeeeeeek
13-01-2006, 22:05
After reading this thread, the thing that puts me off going to Niche is that most of the people who recommend it sound like Viccy Pollard!

Bring back the Arches is what I say.
:banana:

JFKvsNixon
13-01-2006, 22:14
Originally posted by neeeeeeeeeek

Bring back the Arches is what I say.
:banana:

Is there a petition? Where do I sign?