View Full Version : Pakistan suicide bombing

Pages : [1] 2

shabba
27-03-2009, 11:45
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7967594.stm

Just wanted to say why dont we ever hear on this forum about this sort of attack where innocent muslims get killed, are they not human??

Also this sort of thing happens all over the world, not just too non muslims... these sad inhumane terrorists will blow up anyone even innocent muslims worshipping in a mosque.

Thebanginman
27-03-2009, 11:50

Just wanted to say why dont we ever hear on this forum about this sort of attack where innocent muslims get killed, are they not human??

Also this sort of thing happens all over the world, not just non muslims... these sad terrorists will blow up anyone even innocent muslims worshipping in a mosque.
Just shows the crazy mentality when they can calmly blow up their own

LordChaverly
27-03-2009, 11:53
Just shows the crazy mentality when they can calmly blow up their own

They don't regard them as their 'own'. The sunni and shia factions in Pakistan have been at each other's throats for decades and were bombing and shooting each other long before the current terrorist era

sheffield84
27-03-2009, 11:59
sure this country will get involved.... tutt.

blurt
27-03-2009, 12:00
not be long before we get some

Minimo
27-03-2009, 12:06
What on earth do they hope to achieve?
Will humans never learn violence just begets more violence?

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 12:08
What on earth do they hope to achieve?
Will humans never learn violence just begets more violence?

Probably not im sad to say.

Thebanginman
27-03-2009, 12:09
So if they start fighting amongst themselves over here and me my car got innocently blown up would it be classed as an act of God...or Allah as the case maybe...For insurance purposes

Lestat
27-03-2009, 12:12
The ones doing all the blowing up are the uneducated, uncivilised, brainwashed, muppets from the tribal area's that don't realise killing innocent people does nothing for their so-called cause.

bladesufc1
27-03-2009, 12:16

Also this sort of thing happens all over the world, not just too non muslims... these sad inhumane terrorists will blow up anyone even innocent muslims worshipping in a mosque.

This is why we are needed in Afganistan

Thebanginman
27-03-2009, 12:17
The ones doing all the blowing up are the uneducated, uncivilised, brainwashed, muppets from the tribal area's that don't realise killing innocent people does nothing for their so-called cause.
They cant be that uneducated ,they knew how to make a bomb and deliver it succesfully...would you know how to do it?

Paul2412
27-03-2009, 12:18
They are hardly doing much for there cause, whatever twisted cause it may be. Look how far it got the IRA.

Lestat
27-03-2009, 12:21
They cant be that uneducated ,they knew how to make a bomb and deliver it succesfully...would you know how to do it?

Don't think they actually made the bombs.. but were brainwashed into wearing them and detonating them.

They are doing it because Pakistan is helping America in the fight against terror and the Taliban, It's all very, very sad.

sheffield_uk
27-03-2009, 12:25

they probably googled it.

Agent Orange
27-03-2009, 12:28
This amongst recent events this has every reason to make us (the rest of the world) worry. We can't afford Pakistan to become a failed state otherwise it could have dire consequences for the rest of the world. Remember, Pakistan is a nuclear power.

my eyes only
27-03-2009, 12:36

Sorry to say it but they are uneducated, they act like robots..............

If you are being told by someone that it is the right thing to do, if you was an intelligent person wouldnt you ask why they dont blow themselves up first????????????

Thebanginman
This amongst recent events has every reason to make us (the rest of the world worry). We can't afford Pakistan to become a failed state otherwise it could have dire consequences for the rest of the world. Remember, Pakistan is a nuclear power.
A bit like letting Stevie Wonder loose on the M1 in the rush hour with a 10 ton artic I suppose..but with greater consequences

Claire Swan
The best bet would be a worldwide ban on islam. Get rid of it full stop because its just a violent religion and is stuck so far back in the past they are practicaly cavemen savages.

Lestat
27-03-2009, 12:38
The best bet would be a worldwide ban on islam. Get rid of it full stop because its just a violent religion and is stuck so far back in the past they are practicaly cavemen savages.

And of course this doesn't apply to all the other religions that have caused wars throughout time. :rolleyes:

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 12:40
And of course this doesn't apply to all the other religions that have caused wars throughout time. :rolleyes:

No it does not. Why should it?
Oh, right i understand. You are trying to justify this by saying other religions did it in the past.
You know i wont even bother answering that one because it holds less water than a leaky seive.

Thebanginman
27-03-2009, 12:40
How do you ban any faction that size and who is going to police the ban if it were possible?

Antics^^
27-03-2009, 12:41

Hi Claire (AKA Dave),

For someone who admits not to knowing a lot about Islam please can you show me your knowledge of this religion in a bit more detail, and why you came to the conclusion above.

Thanks

shabba
27-03-2009, 12:42

yes that would help!!! :loopy:
I know your english and proud but cumon get real!

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 12:43
How do you ban any faction that size and who is going to police the ban if it were possible?

It woudl be difficult i grant you but we could start by knocking down mosques, burning the koran and removing any reference to islam from our schools. colleges and universities and all other places of learning.
Stamp it out now before it goes too far.

Lestat
27-03-2009, 12:43

I don't think Dave's thought this out properly. . . :hihi:

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 12:44
I don't think Dave's thought this out properly. . . :hihi:

:rolleyes:
I see thats gonna haunt me for a while:hihi:.

Lestat
27-03-2009, 12:44
It woudl be difficult i grant you but we could start by knocking down mosques, burning the koran and removing any reference to islam from our schools. colleges and universities and all other places of learning.

Yep! a breath-takingly brilliant idea on how to stop terror. . . because that'll really stop attacks. Moron :loopy::gag::loopy:

blurt
27-03-2009, 12:45
just have ww3 winner take wots left:rolleyes:

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 12:45
Yep! a breath-takingly brilliant idea on how to stop terror. . . because that'll really stop attacks. Moron :loopy::gag::loopy:

Why the need for insults?
I never said it would stop attacks but it would be a good start.

shabba
27-03-2009, 12:46

good one!! and that wouldn't cause uproar would it! can see it now, do you want another world war, which would wipe out the planet...
btw how old are you, shouldn't you be at school
There are some right dumb people on this forum :loopy:

Lestat
27-03-2009, 12:48
Why the need for insults?
I never said it would stop attacks but it would be a good start.

Sorry for that but what a dumb idea. . .

You don't think you're idea is insulting to normal muslims...:confused:

Claire Swan
Hi Claire (AKA Dave),

For someone who admits not to knowing a lot about Islam please can you show me your knowledge of this religion in a bit more detail, and why you came to the conclusion above.

Thanks

JLG1983 (AKA Bert)
This is worth a read (http://bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm)
But if yu prefere to look at pictures ive found you this (http://www.davidstuff.com/general/muslimpics.htm)

Agent Orange
A bit like letting Stevie Wonder loose on the M1 in the rush hour with a 10 ton artic I suppose..but with greater consequences

I like it :D

Thebanginman
27-03-2009, 12:51
It seems as though you talking about Muslims in Britain but they only constitute a very small minority of the world total

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 12:51
Sorry for that but what a dumb idea. . .

You don't think you're idea is insulting to normal muslims...:confused:

Tell me what a normal muslim is and if im wrong about them ill appologise and change my opinion accordingly.
Thanks for the appology:)

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 12:53
It seems as though you talking about Muslims in Britain but they only constitute a very small minority of the world total

Nope, i dont discriminate. A muslim from this country learns from the same book as a muslim from any other country.

blurt
27-03-2009, 12:53
talking of stevie wonder did you know the song ebony & ivory can be played on just the white keys

poppins
27-03-2009, 12:54
JLG1983 (AKA Bert)
But if yu prefere to look at pictures ive found you this (http://www.davidstuff.com/general/muslimpics.htm)

I think it would save a lot of blood shed if these lot would just have a suicide pack between themselves, I know their God would WANT them to do it. I'd would be happy to help clean up the mess :hihi:

Lestat
27-03-2009, 12:55
Tell me what a normal muslim is and if im wrong about them ill appologise and change my opinion accordingly.
Thanks for the appology:)

Forget it... if you can't understand how insulting you sound by asking for an explanation, then theres no point really.

You out drinking tonight? :)

Lestat
27-03-2009, 12:57
I think it would save a lot of blood shed if these lot would just have a suicide pack between themselves, I know their God would WANT them to do it. I'd would be happy to help clean up the mess :hihi:

A slight hint of the word 'muslim' and a chance to be obnoxious - and here she comes! the woman who's actually a foreigner in another country herself, having a go at others . . hypocritical to the max.

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 12:58
Forget it... if you can't understand how insulting you sound by asking for an explanation, then theres no point really.

You out drinking tonight? :)

Are you asking me out for a date or somthing:suspect::hihi:
By the way, why cant you be bothered to help me understand if ive got them wrong. How are people like me supposed to learn if yoour not willing to help?

shabba
27-03-2009, 12:59

ye very funny indeed!! like i said earlier there are some right dumb people on this forum!
And your a foreigner, WHAT A JOKE!!!

Lestat
27-03-2009, 13:01
By the way, why cant you be bothered to help me understand if ive got them wrong. How are people like me supposed to learn if yoour not willing to help?

No, I was just trying to be more on your level..

Secondly, you've already made your mind up about the subject and no amount of teaching will make you understand.

Thebanginman
27-03-2009, 13:03
Nope, i dont discriminate. A muslim from this country learns from the same book as a muslim from any other country.
I totally agree with you Claire and Im one of the most outspoken against Islam on here but the idea is just not feasible and if it were I would be against it,it would only send it underground and its a lot easier to keep your eye on if that doesnt happen. take those pictures in London which you linked and are there for all to see , the apologists will still either deny them or make excuses.If that had been a BNP march with similar comments those coppers wouldnt have been walking at the side of the placard bearers they would have been mob handed throwing them into a convoy of meat wagons.

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:04
No, I was just trying to be more on your level..

Secondly, you've already made your mind up about the subject and no amount of teaching will make you understand.

There you go again with the insults.
You dont know if ive made up my mind. I think its just you know i may be right and so you cant defend the indefencable (islam).
Like ive said if im wrong them help me learn. If you arent interested in this then dont go all high and mighty proclaiming you know what goes on in my head.
The thing with me is im always prepared to learn something new.

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:08
I totally agree with you Claire and Im one of the most outspoken against Islam on here but the idea is just not feasible and if it were I would be against it,it would only send it underground and its a lot easier to keep your eye on London which are there for all to see but the apologists will still either deny them or make excuses.If that had been a BNP march with similar comments those coppers wouldnt have been walking at the side of the placard bearers they would have been mob handed throwing them into a convoy of meat wagons.

Maybe its not feasible, maybe im totaly barking for thinking it was and maybe you have a point about it being better above ground than under.
All i know is that from what ive seen the vast majority of muslims either directly or indirectly support terrorism against the west and even other muslims.
Your bang on with the last bit though. Had it been a bnp march there would have been mass arrests under the terror laws which is quite perverse really.

Berlin
27-03-2009, 13:08

Did you know that they tried to wipe out Catholicism in Ireland by remarkably similar methods? Did it work? Why do you think Catholicism is so strong in Ireland today?

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:12
Did you know that they tried to wipe out Catholicism in Ireland by remarkably similar methods? Did it work? Why do you think Catholicism is so strong in Ireland today?

Thats a very good point and one that shows i may have got it wrong but at least im prepared to say what i think and stand by it. Islam is such a cruel religion it doesnt bare thinking about living in a muslim country.
thankfully the chances of them getting a foothold in politics in this country are zero!

Antics^^
27-03-2009, 13:13
JLG1983 (AKA Bert)

But Dave, I do believe I asked your opinion & reasoning, not to post a link to a biased web site.

Regards Bert

Berlin
27-03-2009, 13:16
Thats a very good point and one that shows i may have got it wrong but at least im prepared to say what i think and stand by it. Islam is such a cruel religion it doesnt bare thinking about living in a muslim country.
thankfully the chances of them getting a foothold in politics in this country are zero!

Claire - it takes a big person to admit when they may have been wrong. Saying what you think is fine, but believe me, all religions have their nutters. Islam just happens to be the one in the headlines at the moment. I've seen some pretty dreadful things done in this country by supposedly "Christian" people.

poppins
27-03-2009, 13:20
ye very funny indeed!! like i said earlier there are some right dumb people on this forum!

I'm a foreigner :huh: Did your God tell you that :hihi:

All I'm saying is that I think a Mass Muslimn suicide would be appropriate, didn't ask you to agree, did I ?

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:22
But Dave, I do believe I asked your opinion & reasoning, not to post a link to a biased web site.

Regards Bert

But Bert, thats what i used to help me form my opinion as i dont have any direct contact with muslims or islam.
Regards, Dave.:hihi:

Thebanginman
27-03-2009, 13:23

All I'm saying is that I think a Mass Muslimn suicide would be appropriate, didn't ask you to agree, did I ?
Havent you realised yet Poppins,,everybodies entitled to their views on here...unless of course they are Anti Muslim views and that is strictly verboten

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:25
Claire - it takes a big person to admit when they may have been wrong. Saying what you think is fine, but believe me, all religions have their nutters. Islam just happens to be the one in the headlines at the moment. I've seen some pretty dreadful things done in this country by supposedly "Christian" people.

Im with you there Berlin. Christianity used to be the best advert for atheism this country had, now its islam. I just want to hear things from the other side (the muslim side) so that i can form an opinion based on more facts. If people are refusing me this i have to wonder why and if they are hiding something.
:)

poppins
27-03-2009, 13:25
Havent you realised yet Poppins,,everybodies entitled to their views on here...unless of course they are Anti Muslim views and that is strictly verboten

Yes, I kind of knew..but I'd forgotten....sorry:(

Antics^^
27-03-2009, 13:29
But Bert, thats what i used to help me form my opinion as i dont have any direct contact with muslims or islam.
Regards, Dave.:hihi:

Well I do have contact with Muslim's and I can only say positive things about them, infact the majority of Muslim's I know are the same.

Where as you said the vast majority of Muslim's support terrorism based on no personal experience. Why should I be persuaded by your view when it's based on a biased web page.

Regards Bert x

shabba
27-03-2009, 13:30

No Lestat did, u didnt answer him when he said your a foreigner so i thought you must be :loopy:

you really think it will be appropriate, it shows what kinda person you really are, your just like these terrorists, you might aswell join them!

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:33
Well I do have contact with Muslim's and I can only say positive things about them, infact the majority of Muslim's I know are the same.

Where as you said the vast majority of Muslim's support terrorism based on no personal experience. Why should I be persuaded by your view when it's based on a biased web page.

Regards Bert x

When you put it like that you shouldnt.
So educate me.
Regards
Claire:)

poppins
27-03-2009, 13:33
No Lestat did, u didnt answer him when he said your a foreigner so i thought you must be :loopy:

No sorry...born, bred raised, educated in Sheffield...maybe you're the foreigner :)

shabba
27-03-2009, 13:35
No sorry...born, bred raised, educated in Sheffield...maybe you're the foreigner :)

no born, bred, educated here! are you sure you are educated or was that just to GCSE level? cus u seem very uneducated!

Solomon1
27-03-2009, 13:36

hi shabba :). good find dude.

with regards to why this kind of thing doesn't get reported.....its because fear sells papers....

the media is not interested in reality, just money.

sadly, people believe what is put in front of them....and voila! we have the current climate.

to be fair, i don't think muslims realise how much they could help themselves by making an effort to integrate and show people that there is nothing to fear from them.....

but i understand that this must be difficult if they feel that they have been unfairly vilified....

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:39
no born, bred, educated here! are you sure you are educated or was that just to GCSE level? cus u seem very uneducated!

Meow!!
Why the need to get so personal?

Solomon1
27-03-2009, 13:41
Meow!!
Why the need to get so personal?

he's just stating the obvious swan :)

WhirlyGirl

I agree 100%.

Hell, I'd even agree to use the British tax payers money to buy the semtex for them to do it!

shabba
hi shabba :). good find dude.

with regards to why this kind of thing doesn't get reported.....its because fear sells papers....

the media is not interested in reality, just money.

sadly, people believe what is put in front of them....and voila! we have the current climate.

to be fair, i don't think muslims realise how much they could help themselves by making an effort to integrate and show people that there is nothing to fear from them.....

but i understand that this must be difficult if they feel that they have been unfairly vilified....

Hi Solomon1, the best post so far and very true, now there's an educated bloke, maybe you could learn something poppins, ahem, i doubt it though!

Solomon1
27-03-2009, 13:42
I agree 100%.

Hell, I'd even agree to use the British tax payers money to buy the semtex for them to do it!

^^ another media victim

redtop reader by any chance wg? :)

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:43
he's just stating the obvious swan :)

I have a first name.
Dont be so rude.

Solomon1
27-03-2009, 13:43
I have a first name.
Dont be so rude.

terribly sorry, he's just stating the obvious claire :)

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:45
^^ another media victim

redtop reader by any chance wg? :)

And yet you hate it when assumptions and generalisations are made about muslims and islam.
How very two faced of you.

shabba
I agree 100%.

is that because your on the DOLL, keep it coming, its no skin of my nose, its just true what a lot of people on here think and they are right! you cant educate sad racist scums!

Claire Swan
terribly sorry, he's just stating the obvious claire :)

Thankyou :)

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:47
is that because your on the DOLL, keep it coming, its no skin of my nose, its just true what a lot of people on here think and they are right! you cant educate sad racist scums!

More insults :rolleyes:
You know to say you lot are defending islam, the religion of peace the insults are sure coming thick and fast.

Solomon1
27-03-2009, 13:49
And yet you hate it when assumptions and generalisations are made about muslims and islam.
How very two faced of you.

claire, if you cannot see how childish wg's last little outburst was....then it is due to one of 2 things...

1. you are her friend and blind to her faults
2. you are trying to start a feyt

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:51
claire, if you cannot see how childish wg's last little outburst was....then it is due to one of 2 things...

1. you are her friend and blind to her faults
2. you are trying to start a feyt
3. dont see the need for insults.

Number 3.....

Solomon1
27-03-2009, 13:54
Number 3.....

interesting, since you posted this earlier....

The best bet would be a worldwide ban on islam. Get rid of it full stop because its just a violent religion and is stuck so far back in the past they are practicaly cavemen savages

poppins
27-03-2009, 13:56

You think I'm dumb ? I'm not the one that walkes around with bed sheets wrapped around me :hihi:

carmencarter
27-03-2009, 13:56

You are either a troll or a fool.
Condemning some people for being violent and intolerant, then preaching exactly that?
Genius.

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:57
interesting, since you posted this earlier....

How would you describe it then?
Peaceful?
Loving?
Misunderstood?

Solomon1
You think I'm dumb?

not dumb, just uneducated and ignorant :)

Solomon1
Condemning some people for being violent and intolerant, then preaching exactly that?
Genius.

totally agree with you carmen :)

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 13:58
Genius.

I condem them for being violent yes.
Its funny really, more insults from someone else whos DEFENDING the religion of peace.

Solomon1
27-03-2009, 13:59
How would you describe it then?
Peaceful?
Loving?
Misunderstood?

claire, you make a request for people not to insult....

then you do just that.

how does that work? :)

shabba
27-03-2009, 13:59
Claire i am not insulting you, I am just getting a bit sick of all the bull you and your mates are coming out with as solomon1 has stated above!

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 14:01
claire, you make a request for people not to insult....

then you do just that.

how does that work? :)

Ive insulted no one. Ive given my opinion about a religion of violence and hate and the opression of women. Its not exactly a book club is it?
Then along come people to defend it and they throw insults around like they are goig out of fasion.
Way to make your point guys.

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 14:03
Claire i am not insulting you, I am just getting a bit sick of all the bull you and your mates are coming out with as solomon1 has stated above!

Ive said more than once im prepared to listen and maybe change my opinion accordingly and even asked for someone to educate me. Instead you start some kind of tag team affair to try and beat me into your way of thinkng.
By the way, i have no mates on this thread unlike some i could mention.

shabba
27-03-2009, 14:08
claire is that to me? i dont have no mates on here, just some educated forum buddies, who dont just go on what the media tells them!
i can not be asked to educate you, it will probably take me more than my lifetime if im lucky! i'm sure if you want to learn the facts about the religion, there are libraries, books you know, the ones you read!

Solomon1
27-03-2009, 14:09
Ive insulted no one

i find the language and level of hostility that you direct towards islam insulting.

so you've insulted me.

and i'm not even a muslim :)

Way to make your point guys

way to make your point girl

Baz1
27-03-2009, 14:31

That's a very ambiguous statement- you managed to find an anti Islam site and then profess to "not know an awful lot about Islam".

If I was keen to discover some information on Islam, one would probably go into google and write in "Islam" and it will likely bring up something like this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=islam&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

The second suggested site is all one would need- unless they clearly have other intentions.:huh:

I'm affraid you've been found out.

Zamo
27-03-2009, 14:33
i find the language and level of hostility that you direct towards islam insulting.

so you've insulted me.

and i'm not even a muslim :)

way to make your point girl

Perhaps a little more honesty about Islam is what's needed?

The religion, which originally started as a man-made comfort blanket, has evolved into a tool for mass manipulation and control and is repeatedly used to justify terrible acts and rally people to despicable causes. It has had a disastrous influence across the Islamic world and I am baffled to why people feign respect for it... surely respect should be earned and not expected by virtue of religious title?

Thankfully the followers of this religion are still relatively few in this country. Let's try and keep it that way and spare ourselves the sort of madness being endured by the poor people of Pakistan.

Demanufactur
27-03-2009, 14:39
Ive insulted no one. Ive given my opinion about a religion of violence and hate and the opression of women. Its not exactly a book club is it?
Then along come people to defend it and they throw insults around like they are goig out of fasion.
Way to make your point guys.

You should read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_and_punishment_in_the_Bible

Islam isn't the only religion that is violent and oppressive. It has a lot to do with culture/country rather than specifically religion.

Perhaps a little more honesty about Islam is what's needed?

The religion, which originally started as a man-made comfort blanket, has evolved into a tool for mass manipulation and control and is repeatedly used to justify terrible acts and rally people to despicable causes. It has had a disastrous influence across the Islamic world and I am baffled to why people feign respect for it... surely respect should be earned and not expected by virtue of religious title?

Thankfully the followers of this religion are still relatively few in this country. Let's try and keep it that way and spare ourselves the sort of madness being endured by the poor people of Pakistan.

Not specifically Islam but seemingly any Abrahamic religion.

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 14:49
That's a very ambiguous statement- you managed to find an anti Islam site and then profess to "not know an awful lot about Islam".

If I was keen to discover some information on Islam, one would probably go into google and write in "Islam" and it will likely bring up something like this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=islam&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

The second suggested site is all one would need- unless they clearly have other intentions.:huh:

I'm affraid you've been found out.
Ive been found out have i?
How do i know that the ones i chose to read by searching on google will be impartial?
That was my point in asking but you know what, i ve learned enough from you lot. You are a hostile, aggresive, intollerant religion i wiah to have no part of. So my original opinion was the right one.
Thanks for the clarification.

Baz1
27-03-2009, 15:06
Ive been found out have i?
How do i know that the ones i chose to read by searching on google will be impartial?
That was my point in asking but you know what, i ve learned enough from you lot. You are a hostile, aggresive, intollerant religion i wiah to have no part of. So my original opinion was the right one.
Thanks for the clarification.

Okay- so you find going to a "Islam" site set up by NON MUSLIMS to be partial? That it will tell the truth?

I took a peep at the site you linked and could see immediately the typical anti Islam form it takes- much similar to others that try to demonise the religion by quoting verses and verses that are out of context and in poor translation (similar to what Gert Wilders used in Fitna).

Your answer above to my post basically shows you for what you are- you're affraid to look at Islam from a genuine Islamic perspective. You prefer (like so many others) to go to sites that will feed what you want to hear.:loopy:

Use your head if you want to know Islam- the Islam.com site on google is suffice for the non muslim to see Islam how it truely is, including its history, the great empires behind it, how it led Europe through its Dark Ages. It will also answer many misconceptions.

Don't pick and choose so called 'examples' of muslims when they are such a minority. Islam has survived over 1400 years and is growing- if it was as is portrayed then it would have colapsed centuries ago.

Anyway, this thread is supposedly highlighting 'another suicide bombing'- no proof who done it, ironic that it happens just when Obama says he is sending in more troops across the Afgan/Pak border and on top of that, sky news has been covering Pakistan as a bedrock of Islamic militants this week....interesting.

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 15:33
Okay- so you find going to a "Islam" site set up by NON MUSLIMS to be partial? That it will tell the truth?

I took a peep at the site you linked and could see immediately the typical anti Islam form it takes- much similar to others that try to demonise the religion by quoting verses and verses that are out of context and in poor translation (similar to what Gert Wilders used in Fitna).

Your answer above to my post basically shows you for what you are- you're affraid to look at Islam from a genuine Islamic perspective. You prefer (like so many others) to go to sites that will feed what you want to hear.:loopy:

Use your head if you want to know Islam- the Islam.com site on google is suffice for the non muslim to see Islam how it truely is, including its history, the great empires behind it, how it led Europe through its Dark Ages. It will also answer many misconceptions.

Don't pick and choose so called 'examples' of muslims when they are such a minority. Islam has survived over 1400 years and is growing- if it was as is portrayed then it would have colapsed centuries ago.

Anyway, this thread is supposedly highlighting 'another suicide bombing'- no proof who done it, ironic that it happens just when Obama says he is sending in more troops across the Afgan/Pak border and on top of that, sky news has been covering Pakistan as a bedrock of Islamic militants this week....interesting.
Well thats about what i expected from you:|

shabba
27-03-2009, 15:40
Bazooka too right, its very interesting indeed.....

Claire what is your problem? you wanted to know about islam and bazooka has put up a link which will tell you about the real islam and not all the bull you put up before! Just face it you dont want to know about the religion, all you want to do is stir and cause hatred!

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 15:47

Claire what is your problem? you wanted to know about islam and bazooka has put up a link which will tell you about the real islam and not all the bull you put up before! Just face it you dont want to know about the religion, all you want to do is stir and cause hatred!

The reason i dont want to listen to bazooka is the same reason i dont want to listen to you. You are both rude pigs.
However i have been looking online and have found some what appears to be impartial info on islam and im setting aside some time this weekend to read it.

Thebanginman
27-03-2009, 15:49

Bazooka was on about picking and choosing links ,articles etc now your saying have a look at an obvious pro islam site,is that not picking and choosing also?
Iv yet to see any so called moderates actually come out and publicly apologise for any atrocities commited by Muslims except to try and brainwash people into believing that these people are a minority,with all the actions that are going off worlwide in the name of Islam,and Im taking in the small acts that dont get the same publicity ,obviously,as 9/11 etc its a bloody big minority

slimsid2000
27-03-2009, 15:55

we just have.

shabba
27-03-2009, 16:00
bangingman go and bang yourself out :hihi::hihi:, couldnt help myself.
that site bazooka has put up is a factual site.

Claire let me know what you learn if you really are going to read it, will be interesting and no i aint a PIG, but you might be.

Slimsid have you really, thats good to know.

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 16:03

Claire let me know what you learn if you really are going to read it, will be interesting and no i aint a PIG, but you might be.

Slim**** have you really, thats good to know.

See what i mean? A rude, rude pig.

shabba
27-03-2009, 16:06
oh nooo, didnt mean to write that, anyway have changed it now.
im sure you have said much worse than i have and a lot of people replying on this thread agree with me there. I aint called you a pig have i, u silly pig, oh i just did!

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 16:11
oh nooo, didnt mean to write that, anyway have changed it now.
im sure you have said much worse than i have and a lot of people replying on this thread agree with me there. I aint called you a pig have i, u silly pig, oh i just did!

Your are rude and therefore a rude pig.
I have 0 time for rude pigs and you sir are exactly that. If you dont like being called a pig then dont be so rude all the time to anyone who doesnt share your beliefs:rant:
Youve made me so angry with your wrong assumptions about me and now im going to leave this thread for now and calm down. You may want to take some lessons in manners from someone who doesnt live in a pig pen.

Thebanginman
27-03-2009, 16:22

Slimsid have you really, thats good to know.
Why is it a factual site? because it glosses over the negative site of Islam so let me get this right..Pro muslim sites which doesnt dwell on muslim atrocities are factual and sites which highlight muslim atrocities are not factual..even though said atrocities are well publisized..is that correct?

catzeyesF
27-03-2009, 16:29
Why is it non muslim women are the first to say this religion is oppressive?! I find this amusing, where are the muslim women from this religion that come forward and say this? After all they are the ones who should know if the religion is oppressing them!

I find people that come up with these lines are the ones who want people to stay away from Islam and use that as their tool.

As a muslim 'lady' (lol) I do not find Islam oppressing at all. I have found that some muslim men try and control women but that is the men for you!. If you read what Islam has to say about women, you would clearly know women have more rights then men.

To all the experts on Islam (non muslims) read the Quran and then comment on Islam.

Zamo we all know you don't want Islam to spread that is why you carry on with the same ramblings as always. You will clearly see it won't happen and the opposite is happening. I keep saying this and will say it again, there are more converts to Islam than ever and I am talking about white ENGLISH folk.

Claire swan...hmmmm

Thebanginman
27-03-2009, 16:30
So 9/11,the London bombings the Indian bombings,Egypt bombings all the beheadings,the hatred thrown at our troop etc etc etc ad finitum are the figment of some fictitious author.,oh of course and all the T.V and video evidence that goes with it.

Thebanginman
27-03-2009, 16:36
Why is it non muslim women are the first to say this religion is oppressive?! I find this amusing, where are the muslim women from this religion that come forward and say this? After all they are the ones who should know if the religion is oppressing them!

I find people that come up with these lines are the ones who want people to stay away from Islam and use that as their tool.

As a muslim 'lady' (lol) I do not find Islam oppressing at all. I have found that some muslim men try and control women but that is the men for you!. If you read what Islam has to say about women, you would clearly know women have more rights then men.

To all the experts on Islam (non muslims) read the Quran and then comment on Islam.

Zamo we all know you don't want Islam to spread that is why you carry on with the same ramblings as always. You will clearly see it won't happen and the opposite is happening. I keep saying this and will say it again, there are more converts to Islam than ever and I am talking about white ENGLISH folk.

Claire swan...hmmmm
Well much like the accusations that the BNP only attracts right wing racial fascists ,is it possible that its the psychos in our society that are attracted to Islam

depoix
27-03-2009, 16:51
And of course this doesn't apply to all the other religions that have caused wars throughout time. :rolleyes:and thats the post i was waiting for,it wont be long before northern ireland is mentioned,Catholics versus protestants then it will go back in time to the inquisition or the war of the roses

Demanufactur
27-03-2009, 16:56
and thats the post i was waiting for,it wont be long before northern ireland is mentioned,Catholics versus protestants then it will go back in time to the inquisition or the war of the roses

Those bloody Lancastrians!

(I couldn't think of any insults..)

In the Middle Ages women in European/Christians countries had even less rights.

Why is it a factual site? because it glosses over the negative site of Islam so let me get this right..Pro muslim sites which doesnt dwell on muslim atrocities are factual and sites which highlight muslim atrocities are not factual..even though said atrocities are well publisized..is that correct?

"lol".

Claire Swan
27-03-2009, 17:08
In the Middle Ages women in European/Christians countries had even less rights.

In the middle ages we used to treat most illneses with leeches.
Ahhh how times have changed.
Well for some at least.

PeoplesVoice
27-03-2009, 17:11

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity to comment on your thread. Of course Muslims being murdered by rival Islamists is to be condemned, and will inspire 'tit-for-tat' killings. Or it could be Tribal Militias who are responsible. Either way innocent people have died and more will surely follow.

Sadly, this type of atrocity seems to be all too common in many Islamic countries. By importing people who have no historical, ethnic or religious connection with the British Isles we are ensuring a future filled with conflict for ourselves. Is this price of 'enrichment' worth paying?

Zamo
27-03-2009, 17:52

It's the same as Battered Women's Syndrome.

Once again you direct people to the theory of Islam in an effort to divert away from the reality. To see the reality of Islam all we need to do is look to the Muslims nations. And we do not like what we see. We do not like how they live. We do not like the extremism and terrorism they suffer.

Why would anyone want to read your user manual when other people have been reading it for 1,400 years and haven't managed to create a model that works better than ours?

Being born and then indoctrinated into Islam isn't the same as converting.

Even Tab1 is not delusional enough to claim that there is a groundswell in this country towards Islam. The opposite is in fact true as people grow increasingly intolerant, distrusting and hostile towards it... and not without good cause.

catzeyesF
28-03-2009, 20:10
Claire Swann. I have tried sending you a PM in reply to yours, your inbox is full.............

blurt
28-03-2009, 20:16
In the middle ages we used to treat most illneses with leeches.
Ahhh how times have changed.
Well for some at least.

leeches are quite common today they come through the chanel tunnel

catzeyesF
28-03-2009, 20:33
leeches are quite common today they come through the chanel tunnel

Cry for help yeh.

blurt
28-03-2009, 20:41
my inner demons make me lash out at people i think i may have to up my medication

blades13
28-03-2009, 20:52
Let em all kill themselves , they are a deluded religion they want all the handouts yet bite the hand that feeds.

boyfriday
28-03-2009, 20:57
Let em all kill themselves , they are a deluded religion they want all the handouts yet bite the hand that feeds.

..which hand might that be, and who needs feeding with it?

i0mega
28-03-2009, 21:01

Have you just come in from a good night out?

blades13
28-03-2009, 21:04
Nope, i just live in an area of the eastend where none of these asaians work , they like to deal there stuff and claim every benefit going you know it i see it. Where are you liberals from ??????? you certainly dont live amongst an ethnic area.

blades13
28-03-2009, 21:09
Britain, has welcomed chinese hindus east europeans jews to these shores who have all enriched our society and intergrated. The muslims want to create ghettos and there own ways and wont intergrate there insular people and we pander to them.

boyfriday
28-03-2009, 21:10
Nope, i just live in an area of the eastend where none of these asaians work , they like to deal there stuff and claim every benefit going you know it i see it. Where are you liberals from ??????? you certainly dont live amongst an ethnic area.

Im sure if you lived in an impoverished non Asian area you'd see similar activities amongst black and white people, so perhaps your diatribe should have been directed at people who claim benefits rather than Asians specifically, since I happen to know of lots that do work.

If you're so disenchanted, there is nothing stopping you from bettering yourself and moving to a nice leafy suburb on the Westside, I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms.

catzeyesF
28-03-2009, 21:10
You get Chinese muslims, Indian muslims. Eastern Europeans muslims...I think you just mean Pakistani's don't you!!!!

blades13
28-03-2009, 21:17
if you say so. There horrible insular people who wont intergrate.

tab1
28-03-2009, 21:19
If you're so disenchanted, there is nothing stopping you from bettering yourself and moving to a nice leafy suburb on the Westside, I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms.I doubt that very much BF, people with such views seldom move up the ladder, but whinge endlessly with jealousy at others' success.

catzeyesF
28-03-2009, 21:20
Hmmmm They should stop selling curry to white people.....

blades13
28-03-2009, 21:22
Cant afford to move to the west side of sheff and have no desire its just loony leftie liberals who are out of touch with with whats happening. I have a business and live in the eastend and ive seen enough from the beating of my dad aged 64 by asians who wouldnt let him down shirland road because it was in there words an asian area, he was dragged out of his car. Ive seen workmates get assaulted by them in there gangs during there lunchbreakes there nowt but scum. As for drug dealing off coleridge road in darnall its rife and i have plenty of photos taken that will be shown .

boyfriday
28-03-2009, 21:22
I doubt that very much BF, people with such views seldom move up the ladder, but whinge endlessly with jealousy at others' success.

Indeed tab1, but you would have thought they'd have worked out the reasons for their limited social development by now :lol:

catzeyesF
28-03-2009, 21:23
lolllll......I don't believe you.

tab1
28-03-2009, 21:24
if you say so. There horrible insular people who wont intergrate.Integration is banded about too often and people seem to mean different things by it, so what do you mean when you say they should integrate, and what do you expect them to do for your acceptance? Also what credentials do you hold to demand as such of others than perhaps your own colour as the marker for superiority over all others? It certainly doesn't seem like intellect so far from your posts so please enlighten us, what qualifies you to demand anything of others?

blurt
28-03-2009, 21:25
the s/f crew stick together like **** on a blanket

catzeyesF
28-03-2009, 21:26
the s/f crew stick together like **** on a blanket

Who is the sf crew?

tab1
28-03-2009, 21:28
Cant afford to move to the west side of sheff and have no desire its just loony leftie liberals who are out of touch with with whats happening. I have a business and live in the eastend and ive seen enough from the beating of my dad aged 64 by asians who wouldnt let him down shirland road because it was in there words an asian area, he was dragged out of his car. Ive seen workmates get assaulted by them in there gangs during there lunchbreakes there nowt but scum. As for drug dealing off coleridge road in darnall its rife and i have plenty of photos taken that will be shown .It's always been the same for years around there, only the scum were calling themselves skin heads back then running after little "****" kids, so what's new? I speak fro personal experience and yes I have moved;)

tab1
28-03-2009, 21:30
Indeed tab1, but you would have thought they'd have worked out the reasons for their limited social development by now :lol:hmmmm, indeed, why would you say that hasn't happened so far BF?:)

blades13
28-03-2009, 21:30
tab 1

Do you live in darnall ???????????? i live amongst these muslims who want everything there own way, they have no desire to accept the british way of life they want there own ghettos. The postman in notts who demanded immigrants adapt to british values was sacked for speaking his mind ) a bangladeshi immigrant who accepted british values.
Every race/religion that enters the uk accepts our morals/values but the muslims wont.

boyfriday
28-03-2009, 21:36
Who is the sf crew?

I think it's blurt and blades :suspect:

boyfriday
28-03-2009, 21:40
hmmmm, indeed, why would you say that hasn't happened so far BF?:)

...because those engaged in the politics of blame seldom discover the real reasons for there unhappiness, I'm scared of outdoor spiders..but it's not the spider's fault if I ever failed as a landscape gardener!

Ps Im not one btw, Im too scared of spiders!

tab1
28-03-2009, 21:51
...because those engaged in the politics of blame seldom discover the real reasons for there unhappiness, I'm scared of outdoor spiders..but it's not the spider's fault if I ever failed as a landscape gardener!

Ps Im not one btw, Im too scared of spiders!Exactically BF:thumbsup: as they say when you point a finger at others, your index finger is pointing outrwards but the other three are pointing to yourself, maybe some of these people need to learn lessons of life ..... yet.;)

tab1
28-03-2009, 21:52
blades13

Darnall is now a ghetto is it because some Muslims live there? I grew up in Darnall but thankfully have since moved away from there, and it's never been a desirable area. It only nose dived further when people with a superiority complex from Manor were moved to Darnall for renovation work of the Manor estate during the 80's. Burglary, theft, violence, race relations all suffered after that. I know of many people from Darnall and all of them are working, so I’m curious how do you get to find out if people walking on the street are unemployed or not?

Your hero post office manager is Sri Lankan and may be upset at being described as a Bangladeshi

blades13
28-03-2009, 21:58
Your right about the post office manager so what are your views on his point ? regards darnall ) your talking ****** , manor didnt move to darnall they moved behind the anglers rest at handsworth and belive me please answer me this = my dad 64 was dragged from his car by pakistanis and told not to go down shirland road as it was asaian road, it was reported to the police wsho said belive me if they have owt against you it will work against you ) ie, if my old man had said sommat racist back the asaian word would be defended.

tab1
28-03-2009, 22:06
No sir they moved all over Darnall and it made a difference, I know I was there :lol:
As for your old man, well there may be more to it than just going down shirland Road, for one Shirland Road doesn't exist, and.......... secondly I have to go out now so get back to this later.

Bago
28-03-2009, 22:43
Im with you there Berlin. Christianity used to be the best advert for atheism this country had, now its islam. I just want to hear things from the other side (the muslim side) so that i can form an opinion based on more facts. If people are refusing me this i have to wonder why and if they are hiding something.

No, it just means that you're an idiot who has no respect for other people, of their beliefs, thoughts, and self. So instead of politely asking and finding out for yourself from a muslim person of how they feel about their religion by asking about it, you would challenge them and find out that way instead?
I find that behaviour sick, to be honest. If people are refusing you is because they do not need to justify themselves TO you! How stupid can you get?

Bago
28-03-2009, 22:47
Britain, has welcomed chinese hindus east europeans jews to these shores who have all enriched our society and intergrated. The muslims want to create ghettos and there own ways and wont intergrate there insular people and we pander to them.

Because people like yourself go on and on and on and on and on and on... about them. People like me have smarter parents who told of their bad experiences, so I keep myself to myself, away from people like YOU! Simple.

blades13
28-03-2009, 22:50
Not an answer is it pal, this country has welcomed and intergrated lots of races and religions but the muslim faith dont want either ) you know it i know it .

Bago
28-03-2009, 23:00
Not an answer is it pal, this country has welcomed and intergrated lots of races and religions but the muslim faith dont want either ) you know it i know it .

You mean, people like yourself do not give others a chance to be alone and let them get on with it, without causing more problems for them? Oh... how different do you see it.

blades13
28-03-2009, 23:04
Not understanding you fella ? to be alone is creating seperatism.
Say it again pal i live amongst and work amongst these people, they have no intention of intergration they are living under speration in there own community well away from british values and intergration.

Bago
28-03-2009, 23:09
Not understanding you fella ? to be alone is creating seperatism.
Say it again pal i live amongst and work amongst these people, they have no intention of intergration they are living under speration in there own community well away from british values and intergration.

Do YOU want to befriend someone who keeps going on about ...

... oh, you are backward for believeing in this religion...
... oh, you are not just the same as me, are you....(DOH!)....
.... well, you dress so differently, and what is up with your headdress?!....
.... you cannot even speak English? OMG!?!?!? ...Well, GET learning!....
... you do whaaaat? what kind of ritual is THAT?! ....
... I'm going to write to the local council about THIS....
... I am going to write to the papers about THIS...
.. Gosh, you're different to me, aren't you? Why the heck do you not learn about MY culture. Integrate! For God sake....

You know, just a few things, which any decent person would shy away from those who are so loud, obnoxious, and the rest.

blades13
28-03-2009, 23:18
Firstly i have nothing against them.
My thoughts, if they choose to live in the uk they accept our laws and we should not pander to them. Dress as they please to me although i find it offensive how they treat there women regards wearing burkas and sitting in another room when males are in the house i find it degrading to women. Its also not not right that a bloke can marry 4 wifes abroad and claim for 4 wifes and numerous kids which is now acceptable under british law. These people are a sponge on society you know it i know it.
I will fight to the death for what my dad and his dad and his dad did for the values britain holds and has given this nation of animal lovers and garden lovers have given the uk. I will die under the sword to stop my family ever being part of islam a horrible evil religion that punishes women and hates animals .

Bago
28-03-2009, 23:57
My thoughts, if they choose to live in the uk they accept our laws and we should not pander to them. Dress as they please to me although i find it offensive how they treat there women regards wearing burkas and sitting in another room when males are in the house i find it degrading to women. Its also not not right that a bloke can marry 4 wifes abroad and claim for 4 wifes and numerous kids which is now acceptable under british law. These people are a sponge on society you know it i know it.
I will fight to the death for what my dad and his dad and his dad did for the values britain holds and has given this nation of animal lovers and garden lovers have given the uk. I will die under the sword to stop my family ever being part of islam a horrible evil religion that punishes women and hates animals .

You have a funny way of showing that you have nothing against people, because you obviously have! And you do not stop showing this either time and time again in your supposed invisible fight for this paranoic idea that someone will overtake the country. It is precisely this reason why this country is so up its creek. :rant:

I digress!

for the record, I do not think that these people are spongers to society. It is people like yourself who is a menance to society sprouting their own crap which segregate others. When in reality, it is yourself who do not wish to socialise and integrate with others. It is almost like reverse psychology. Those who shouts the loudest about others and judge others are indeed what they themselves are doing.

bizzle
29-03-2009, 00:18
if you say so. There horrible insular people who wont intergrate.

Obviously it seems you are the one who is not integrating. You seem to be stuck in the 1960's :rolleyes: times have changed & for the better thanks to multi-culturalism. The BNP will never :nono: & :hihi: succeed.

tab1
29-03-2009, 04:16
I will fight to the death for what my dad and his dad and his dad did for the values britain holds and has given this nation of animal lovers and garden lovers have given the uk. I will die under the sword to stop my family ever being part of islam a horrible evil religion that punishes women and hates animals .Those few lines have said more about you than you probably wanted to give away.:lol:
I have posed some questions to you and the style of not answering but moving onto simply more intended insults is only too familiar now. What this drivel has anything to do with the topic of the thread is beyond me.
As for what values your dad and his dad gave to this country of animal lovers, I'd say can't have been very much for you to end up living at Darnall and unable to move out because of underachievement and whinging and blaming others for your own failures, huh, some values eh? They would have so much better to teach their offspring to be a more responsible member of society but alas seems wasn't to be so.:huh:

eastbank
29-03-2009, 07:30
They don't regard them as their 'own'. The sunni and shia factions in Pakistan have been at each other's throats for decades and were bombing and shooting each other long before the current terrorist era

i know iv'e seen the film that sonny was always knocking cher about....