What women look for in a lad

women look for in a lad?

List your top five in order, and again be honest not what you think you should write.

*Edited due to slight white lie by myself

:o

I am seeing someone and have no problems!. Just thought it would be a good thread to start. My humble appologies:rolleyes: ;) *

this is coming from a bloke but if you're confident you'll find it easy to pull - keeping 'em is another matter tho :rolleyes:

Ermmmm things that I would look for in a man....

Well ermmm... it would be cool if he lived in a mansion and was loaded but that's not going to happen lol!

Important things though... Ermmm lol

1. Beautiful personality... that includes things like honesty, trustworthiness, reliability etc...

2. Intelligent... I personally like intelligence, I love to have intellectual discussions, but not all the time!! which brings me on to my next point...

3. Down to earth and natural... I don't want someone who's going to talk at me all the time... Noooo...! I want to be able to relax in a guys company and just be myself. However childish that may be.

4. Good looking... Call me shallow but this is the thing that has got my attention in the first place. Guys who take care over their bodies, keep themselves in good shape are impressive.

5. Good dress sense.... Now this all depends on the woman your after... She may like one thing and another woman may hate it, but as long as you find a style to suit you and you ooze confidence in it, then you're on to a winner. I'm a sucker for guys wearing fitted jeans and funky t-shirts. Moto jeans at topshop are great just to chill in, but they also look quite nice when worn at night.

Six packs are nice ;-)

Thats about it really!

I totally agree with the points above! I really think most women find it hard to find a faithful and honest guy!!! :D

And just to throw the debate wide open, what do men look for in a woman? Are we blokes less picky than the ladies, or is that just me?:D

Originally posted by caprice

4. Good looking... Call me shallow but this is the thing that has got my attention in the first place. Guys who take care over their bodies, keep themselves in good shape are impressive.

So basically you go for the guys who think they are models from a magazine?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by NutroniC

So basically you go for the guys who think they are models from a magazine?:rolleyes:

No, she goes for them after sort-of failing the other three above.

I hope...

PASSION - for life, in love and for everything that they choose to spend their time doing.

HONESTY - in who they are and to all the important people in their life /relationships

I reckon if you've got these and the chemistry is there of course, then you're doing ok.

It helps if some of your interests are common ones - else you'd have no time to do anything together. And you really do need a similar sense of humour (or lack of !) - or many problems may rear their head.

:)

So basically you go for the guys who think they are models from a magazine?

No... I never said that did I? If thats what I had meant I would have put it!

1. A man who is not afraid of his feminine side and who expresses his emotions.

2. A man needs to have a sense of humour.

3. Honesty and reliability.

4. If he can cook then thats a bonus but must be willing to share household chores.

Originally posted by Mo

1. A man who is not afraid of his feminine side and who expresses his emotions.

2. A man needs to have a sense of humour.

3. Honesty and reliability.

4. If he can cook then thats a bonus but must be willing to share household chores.

Hmm. 3 out 4 aiint bad. :cool:

Nomme