Wondering if anyone can help me find this film..

I got bought this film on video when I was a kid and honestly can't remember a great deal about it...but here goes.

The plot starts with a couple who live on a farm in the US, I remember a scene where they are sleeping and the woman grabs the mans hand and starts rubbing her thigh with it, he has a flashback from when he was a cop (And I think he shot a kid or something) and really squeezes the womans leg, hurting her.

Then somewhere along the lines these 3 guys (Can't put my finger on it whether they were escaped cons or bank robbers, but I think it was escaped cons) move in on the woman while her husband is at work, taking her hostage and the black guy either rapes her or keeps trying, being stopped by the others. Anyway, the husband comes home from work and mounts some rambo plan to save the day...it was based in late 70's, early 80's.

The woman was quite tall with a dark blonde perm and the bloke was your typical 80's american, tall, slim, dark black hair. It's quite low budget from what I recall...

Please help me find this film....I would love to watch it again.

You watched something like that when you were a KID? That's terrible.

Yeah well ya see, my parents weren't really too bothered about me turning out a mass murderer, arsonist, psychopath etc etc...for my 11th xmas I got a video player with the following videos:

Taffin

Run

Lethal weapon trilogy

& the video mentioned above...

I turned out alright in the end though so I'm living proof that films arent to blame for the way kids are these days and it really is the parents...

I used to watch Crimewatch when I was 6/7 :D