Showroom starting to charge for telephone bookings

Is anyone else irritated by the Showroom starting to charge for telephone bookings? I tried talking to one of the managers there but wa told that it was a commercial decision, that they had been bearing the cost of credit card use, etc. I think that if they charged everyone who used a card then they might have an argument. If I choose to cycle down to the SHowroom I won't be charged the 50p but if instead I 'phone and talk to exactly the same receptionist (who won't be busy because, reasonably, they don't answer the 'phone if there's a queue) I will be charged. Additionally, if I leave buying my ticket 'til just before the film I will be contributing to the delays experienced at those times, whereas if I book in advance I can use the automated collection machine.

We might be able to get them to reverse their decision if enough of us make our views known.