Holidays in the axis of evil

did anyone see this program?

it was a real eyeopener to what goes on in these countries!

my particular fave was libya, as the people there accept they cant do anything about the leaders, so they just live life as normal :D

the iraq one was disturbing really, showing the gardens of babylon rebuilt with every 100th brick saying "saddam hussain" :(

The Cuba one was a bit of a joke!

I thought the North Korea one was interesting. The way all the beaches have electric fences to prevent invaders! Also, the 2 "hosts" in the Korean episode were real characters. I also liked the part when the hosts told him not to film the statue without including its head, and he just filmed its feet!

Yeak I saw it. North Korea was the best for me. They think they are normal and the rest of the world are tyrants and mad.

Hey maybe they have a point.

What is normal???????

Who am I????

Hmmmph!!!

i wouldnt mind a trip to north korea myself would make a change from ibiza and benidorm

i wouldnt mind a trip to north korea myself would make a change from ibiza and benidorm

Can you get blathered in North korea then have sex on the beach with five reps, like you can in Benidorm and Ibiza? :D

Can you get blathered in North korea then have sex on the beach with five reps, like you can in Benidorm and Ibiza? :D
I doubt it; Kim would be jealous: he's tried twice recently but can't get it up!

Panda how did you dig up this 6 year old thread, I thought I'd travelled back in time seeing those first 3 posters usernames, 'owner' Geoff, RPG and mikey some of the longest serving members of the forum there still posting too :thumbsup:

Ruddy Heck, didn't look at the date, wonder if the OP has been to Korea in this amount of time?