Oh dear ITV - whats going on?

Is it just me, or has ITV become unwatchable? Every night I look in vain for something to watch, but nothing appeals to me. The only thing I've watched recently was Midsommer Murders but even that is becoming "samey". The other night, at primetime (8-9 i think) they showed an hour documentary on Magaret Thatcher. Surely this is BBC 2's or C4's domain?

Any other views on ITV's current output?

Yeah, I know the feeling. There's hardly ever anything worth watching on ITV. There's another programme at 9pm tonight about Margret Thatcher. It's a good job I've got a Video or I'd be bored stiff.

Do people still watch terrestrial TV?

Well I never!

Saying that I pay for sky and I've probably watched about three hours worth of TV in the last month.

I find it comes in handy for passing those few times of the day when the pubs are shut.

Well I never!

Saying that I pay for sky and I've probably watched about three hours worth of TV in the last month.

We bought Sky to record terrestrial programmes....

I find it comes in handy for passing those few times of the day when the pubs are shut.

Or the libraries..

We bought Sky to record terrestrial programmes....

But do you watch them?:hihi:

I watch films but I'm just not interested in anything particularly that's on at the moment.

I can't stand soaps, the news is mostly scare stories and media hype. Bring back Bremner, Bird and Fortune oh and of course Dr Who... but then they're both terrestrial, aren't they?

ITV1 is and has been for a while rubbish, although they have shown some excellent crime dramas over the last few years, Wire in the Blood for instance, but even that's got repetative and dull.

ITV2, 3 and 4... what on earth was the point in creating them if they can't even fill one channel with anything worth watching?

I watch terrestrial news channels and life wouldn't be complete without JK.

I watch the occasional movie on terrestrial but prefer sky movies tbh. Especially as every movie i watch appears to be super edited on terrestrial tv.

Are you playing Let's revive the oldest thread I can find again Basil? :suspect:

Are you playing Let's revive the oldest thread I can find again Basil? :suspect:

There's obviously nothing on TV and he can't get to the pub.

He could be i don't ITV 2,3 and 4 were around when this was first posted.