Anyone going to watch Comic Relief?

Anyone here planning on watching the actual Comic Relief show? What are the highlights? I know of course that it's all about donating, but I'm also interested in knowing what specials they are running. I saw a trailer which featured a fake interview between Michael Jackson and Martin Bashir - looked relatively amusing! Anything else worth tuning in for?

me thinks David Brent will be making an appearance....

(thats DAVID BRENT, not ricky gervais....)

I'll probably watch bits of it, in between watching other things on the other side.

It's always a dissapointment though - after weeks of hype, the programme is normally average at best.

PS - does anyone think it's a bit naughty of ITV to schedule Corronation Street against Comic Relief, given the huge story line in Corrie at the moment?

won't be watching any of it.

Why's that? Are you going out or just don't like it?

not going out just dont like it

Originally posted by "geoffbowen"

Anyone here planning on watching the actual Comic Relief show? What are the highlights? I know of course that it's all about donating, but I'm also interested in knowing what specials they are running. I saw a trailer which featured a fake interview between Michael Jackson and Martin Bashir - looked relatively amusing! Anything else worth tuning in for?

I didn't watch any of it either. I was out yes but even if I was in I wouldn't have watched it.

I went out, but I taped most of it so I can watch all the highlights and wind all the boring bits through.

Originally posted by "Sidla"

I went out, but I taped most of it so I can watch all the highlights and wind all the boring bits through.

How much did they raise on that night or don't they bother giving you a running total anymore?

Yes they do. I think it was about £32million on the night, but it's still climbing.

Originally posted by "Sidla"

Yes they do. I think it was about £32million on the night, but it's still climbing.

That's not too bad. How much does Children in Need make these days on the night?