View Full Version : Fulwood running club?

AYBABTU
08-12-2008, 14:54
Does anyone know if there is a running club which does regular training runs in Fulwood area?

I know there are plenty of sheffield running clubs (saw them all whilst doing percy pud this week-end) but they all meet places which would mean a car journey which for me kind of goes against ethos of putting trainers on and stepping out the front door.

If there isnt one , anyone fancy a regular week-end run? meet somewhere like shiny sheff on sat or sun morning and go for an hour or hour and a half?

up to stanage pole and back would be a good stretch.

Singletrack
09-12-2008, 18:57
Hi
Dont know of any clubs in fulwood area, i run with sheffield rc sometimes.
I live in crosspool and regularly go up to redmires and sometimes the pole with a friend. You could join me /us some weekend if you wish.

holymoses
18-01-2009, 10:47
maybe a far for yoy but have you tried
www.rothervalleyswallows.com
nice friendly club

cookie22
17-05-2009, 19:16
Hi

Sheffield Running Club have weekend routes all over the city, including starts from Endcliffe Park, up to Ringinglow and back- about an hour with lots of variety to make it longer if you like. Locally known as the Alpaca run (after the Alpaca farm at Ringinglow) there is a large group that sets off from Endcliffe park at 8am every Saturday. All abilities from the very quick to the steady. Usually followed by a breakfast on Ecclesall Road.

Cheers