Sign in to follow this  

Treacle @ Takapunas

if you don't want any dutty bonfire smoke in your eyes this guy fawkes night then i suggest you get yourselves down to takas from 8.30pm til late this weds (5th Nov).

dj's mongoose and rico shay will be playing

s e x y c o o l v o c a l d r u m n b a s s

admission is free and there are drinks offers all night.

Tina,

Now you KNOW that I would be there in support of this excellent sounding evening (and folks BELIEVE Tina, for she has impeccable taste).

Unfortunately I'll be spinning a few tunes of me own down at Trippetts ce soir, but I hope u gets loads of people and that it ROCKS!

Pedro

Originally posted by E-Man Groovin

Tina,

Now you KNOW that I would be there in support of this excellent sounding evening (and folks BELIEVE Tina, for she has impeccable taste).

Unfortunately I'll be spinning a few tunes of me own down at Trippetts ce soir, but I hope u gets loads of people and that it ROCKS!

Pedro

why thankyou zeddy! its only a monthly event so i shall be back dahn trippets sooon!

Originally posted by tinajones

if you don't want any dutty bonfire smoke in your eyes this guy fawkes night then i suggest you get yourselves down to takas from 8.30pm til late this weds (5th Nov).

dj's mongoose and rico shay will be playing

s e x y c o o l v o c a l d r u m n b a s s

admission is free and there are drinks offers all night.

Hi tinajones,

Do you run or know who runs treacle night at taka's?

I have a dj to recommend you who has played out for us, really good chilled vocal drum & bass. He does a bit of scratching too when it suits it. His DJ name is Merdok, let me know where he can send in a mix cd to you or where he can audition. Cheers.

Originally posted by Yella Fella

Hi tinajones,

Do you run or know who runs treacle night at taka's?

I have a dj to recommend you who has played out for us, really good chilled vocal drum & bass. He does a bit of scratching too when it suits it. His DJ name is Merdok, let me know where he can send in a mix cd to you or where he can audition. Cheers.

hi YF, you can email mongoose and ricoshay at this address:

[email protected]

weds was really good fun - some breakdancers turned up and busted their moves to the drum n bass sounds. we also had free bonfire toffee lollies - made from treacle of course!