Musician from Toronto here - where can I play???

What's up guys, Rich from Toronto here - I'm going to be in Sheffield for a couple of weeks over the new year, and am looking for places to perform. I'm an acoustic guitarist / singer-songwriter guy - anyone have any recommendations?

You can hear my cd and a few other tracks at my site - http://www.RichLowenberg.com - sorry for the shameless self-promotion - I just figure people might need to know what I sound like in order to make recommendations.

Thanks!!!

Rich.

The Deep End, Hillsborough.....Tuesday nights 8pm - 11pm, Sunday afternoon 4pm - 7pm.....both excellent sessions, all equipment provided, sound engineer, and gets packed with an appreciative crowd.

The Art Room, Campo Lane, Sheff' (back of the Cathederal).Wednesday evenings 8pm - 11pm...same again.. all equipment provided, good friendly crowd.

Hi Rich let me know when you are over and if you manage to get any gigs, I had a listen to few songs from the web site.

Will come along to see you.

:thumbsup: