Corporation on a Monday

yes upstairs is hip hop with breakdancers and stuff, downstairs room one is loads of ramdom pop metal/punk, and room three is emo, hardcore and real metal, but beware of pissheads, I lost count of the amount of vomitting people I had to dodge last week

if anyone fancies coming to corporation with me Mondays or wkend that would be cool. all my friends hate it there and i really like the metal and punk rooms there....

email me if your interested.

thanks

Hi Adders,

I've only just moved to Sheffield properly but have been visiting for the past year so have been to Corp quite a few times and I love it.

I'd be interested in going there with someone new as am currently trying to make new friends (to replace the lunatics I knew before!). God.......have just realised how sad that sounded.....:blush

If u wanna email me that'd be cool!:headbang:

Clair x

Hi Peeps :)

I'm a staunch regular of the Corporation. Usually go most Saturdays and the occasional Friday but was going to start going on a Monday and saw this thread - cheap drinks on a Monday ;).

I've lived here for ages and could probably introduce you to a few people sometime. Drop me a PM anytime guys ok?

Take it easy

I might turn up for that!! Let me know any plans you guys make!

Originally posted by Agent Dan

I might turn up for that!! Let me know any plans you guys make!

Hi Dan how's it going? :) DUST was ok, pity I don't remember much LOL! Nice meeting you mate, was a good night :)

You're very welcome bud, if we sort something then invite is yours :)

if they have fixed those leeking loos then count me in your PMs list too! i would like to see the extention as its been at least a year since my last visit to the corp.

I'm up for corp on monday, a friend of mine DJ's early in the hardcore/punk room we all meet at the blake in walkley between 8 and 9, then at the devonshire cat. Your welcome to join us.

Originally posted by tinajones

if they have fixed those leeking loos then count me in your PMs list too! i would like to see the extention as its been at least a year since my last visit to the corp.

They don't leak, it's more like overflowing:shocked:

Easy now Xtro! Glad you're still with us... although those rums at the D'n'R were a little on the strong side...!!! Pm me if you're ever up that way and I'll meet ya for a pint! Corporation beckons... although it was better at the old site on corporation street... :rolleyes::D

xhey all u dirty moshers, mimi here im new. rock chick back home in sheffield where she belongs. im goin on but its 4am n i still cant sleep. anyhoo im well up for goin to corp with y`all we`ll have to arrange a meet, preferably not before next week lol, any of u tokers?what bands u into? chek out my site to see my pics n kno more bout me http://www.faceparty.com/rockbabe_mcr (used to study in manchester)Mimi