View Full Version : Driving lesson tonight!

puddinburner
17-11-2008, 12:45
Wooooooh yeah!!!!:hihi:

After a couple of years not driving, I finally decided to go for it!!!
Have driven before but still a little nervous.....can't wait but at same time dubious..lol
Need FULL on my licence! That's what the big ambition is, plus a nice new job.

So keep off the roads in Shiregreen tonight...lol:hihi:

Any tip's?

lauren84
17-11-2008, 12:48
I was taking lessons on and off since I was 17. I am now 24 and finally passed on Friday.......

When I left work to go on maternity leave my aim was to pass before I returned to work in January. Well I've done it! :)

Go for it! Only thing is now I've done it I am trying to think of something else I can set my mind to! :hihi:

puddinburner
17-11-2008, 13:02
Yesssss!!!!! Very big congrat's Lauren:)
Freedom at last, I'll bet it feels great! I'm errrrr hhm 41 though, may take a few to get to test standard?lol

lauren84
17-11-2008, 13:05
I haven't got a car yet :( Must wait until I'm back at work but it is good to think that I will never have to have a driving lesson again.....unless I get 6 points in 2 years......... not much chance :)

You will be fine! Sending you good vibes for your lesson!!

epiphany
17-11-2008, 14:46

Have driven before but still a little nervous.....can't wait but at same time dubious..lol

Any tip's?

Aww, cute.

Well I do have one tip - if you come to a T junction, and you're unsure which way to turn, DO NOT just go straight ahead to compromise the dillema.

bizzle
17-11-2008, 16:06
Good luck :)

*binty*
17-11-2008, 16:11
Hope i don't bump into you :hihi: I'm on my driving lesson tonight too, and in the same area! :hihi:

Good luck!!

puddinburner
19-11-2008, 13:24
LOL...BINTY!!!! BIG HI YA! Mine went okay, but had to admit to the point's on my licence for driving unsupervised! in the past..lol
No novice just unlucky, lil girl took seat belt down to wave at a bloody copper and haven't driven since!
Anyway, thought time was right to get full on licence...so went for it official.
First drive out, new car, just got used to clutch/ no gas thing as I was used to driving tank....no prob.
Next week we do all manouvers, she see's if I'm okay with that, then it's test Jan....Arrrrrgh, gotta do it, cos don't think the sweet innocent smile will work with the next cop who pulls me over...lol

To all those of you I worked with in the past for the last six years, errrrr admission time, I think...now you know.

Darbees
19-11-2008, 13:29

Any tip's?Good luck but be careful out there, the roads of Sheffield are completely full of learner drivers.

puddinburner
19-11-2008, 13:40
Good luck but be careful out there, the roads of Sheffield are completely full of learner drivers.

LOL...it's the the people with full on they're licence we have to watch out for!!!! Ha ha:hihi:

Darbees
19-11-2008, 13:42
LOL...it's the the people with full on they're licence we have to watch out for!!!! Ha ha:hihi:If you can find any, I followed three learners in a row up Halifax Rd this morning, that is quite common and I have to keep my fingers crossed that I get chance to pass them before end of dual carriageway and the Talivan speed people aren't up there.