Sign in to follow this  

Grab a granny

I'm told there's an over (well over) 25's night in the function room atBramall Lane (please, no friendly football banter). I wondered if anyone's been/goes there and can tell me if it's worth a try, how much is it, is there a dress code, what time does it start/ finish , what sort of music is played there, how much is the beer? I'm an incredibley fine dancer when let loose, the only trouble is,I'm ugly and old. Do you think I may still stand a chance of having a good night out?

Sorry, no chance when there are good looking chaps like me around. go and stand in a corner until you are spoken to. Can give you some hot tips if you wish!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yes halevan I can see from your photo,it was utterly stupid of me to think

I could compete ...er.. what are these hot tips?

Originally posted by "crimbo"

I'm told there's an over (well over) 25's night in the function room at

Bramall Lane (please, no friendly football banter). I wondered if anyone's

been/goes there and can tell me if it's worth a try, how much is it, is there a dress code, what time does it start/ finish , what sort of music is played there, how much is the beer? I'm an incredibley fine dancer when let loose, the only trouble is,I'm ugly and old. Do you think I may still stand a chance of having a good night out?

I have not been personally but I have been told it's easy to meet women and that they are really up for it. I think it's worth a visit. Hopefully you can give a exclusive to the forum of what it's really like.

Yes Crimbo, certainly in one word - PERSONALITY - got it ? good!!! They are all after me you know, it must be because i'm a MILLIONAIRE as well as being tall ,dark,

handsome,young,generous,successfull,optimistic,lady killer,irrepressible,available,sexy, and also a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA. HA. :lol::lol::lol:

OO 'ECK! Women, I'm a bit shy of them.However, if I get the courage I may do as you suggest. I wonder if any ladies on the forum have been there?

To find out my other persona halevan, may I suggest you trawl through

WAR WITH IRAQ on the Forum, that'll show thi'

Originally posted by crimbo

I'm told there's an over (well over) 25's night in the function room atBramall Lane (please, no friendly football banter). I wondered if anyone's been/goes there and can tell me if it's worth a try, how much is it, is there a dress code, what time does it start/ finish , what sort of music is played there, how much is the beer? I'm an incredibley fine dancer when let loose, the only trouble is,I'm ugly and old. Do you think I may still stand a chance of having a good night out?

you can't fail mate its wall to wall slappers:thumbsup:

Never been myself but I've heard the term "meat market" from others about the place :confused:

Originally posted by LellyBee

Never been myself but I've heard the term "meat market" from others about the place :confused:

i have a mate who didn't pull,he was devestated.....his self confidence was shattered and he aint been seen since...oh the shame:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: all he does now is sit in is front room in dronfield and uses the internet all day even then he keeps his face covered up,with a netto carrier bag apparently:hihi:

Originally posted by kirky

i have a mate who didn't pull,he was devestated.....his self confidence was shattered and he aint been seen since...oh the shame:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: all he does now is sit in is front room in dronfield and uses the internet all day even then he keeps his face covered up,with a netto carrier bag apparently:hihi:

That old 'i have a mate' trick, eh kirky?

Next time I drive through dronfield I'll drop you off some dating tips :hihi:

i live in manor park:P