View Full Version : Grab a granny

crimbo
10-03-2003, 23:46
I'm told there's an over (well over) 25's night in the function room atBramall Lane (please, no friendly football banter). I wondered if anyone's been/goes there and can tell me if it's worth a try, how much is it, is there a dress code, what time does it start/ finish , what sort of music is played there, how much is the beer? I'm an incredibley fine dancer when let loose, the only trouble is,I'm ugly and old. Do you think I may still stand a chance of having a good night out?

halevan
11-03-2003, 20:29
Sorry, no chance when there are good looking chaps like me around. go and stand in a corner until you are spoken to. Can give you some hot tips if you wish!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

crimbo
13-03-2003, 23:14
Yes halevan I can see from your photo,it was utterly stupid of me to think
I could compete ...er.. what are these hot tips?

Lickszz
14-03-2003, 00:29
Originally posted by "crimbo"

I'm told there's an over (well over) 25's night in the function room at
Bramall Lane (please, no friendly football banter). I wondered if anyone's
been/goes there and can tell me if it's worth a try, how much is it, is there a dress code, what time does it start/ finish , what sort of music is played there, how much is the beer? I'm an incredibley fine dancer when let loose, the only trouble is,I'm ugly and old. Do you think I may still stand a chance of having a good night out?

I have not been personally but I have been told it's easy to meet women and that they are really up for it. I think it's worth a visit. Hopefully you can give a exclusive to the forum of what it's really like.

halevan
14-03-2003, 09:11
Yes Crimbo, certainly in one word - PERSONALITY - got it ? good!!! They are all after me you know, it must be because i'm a MILLIONAIRE as well as being tall ,dark,
handsome,young,generous,successfull,optimistic,lad y killer,irrepressible,available,sexy, and also a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA. HA. :lol: :lol: :lol:

crimbo
14-03-2003, 23:25
OO 'ECK! Women, I'm a bit shy of them.However, if I get the courage I may do as you suggest. I wonder if any ladies on the forum have been there?

crimbo
14-03-2003, 23:27
To find out my other persona halevan, may I suggest you trawl through
WAR WITH IRAQ on the Forum, that'll show thi'

kirky
25-10-2005, 08:17
Originally posted by crimbo
I'm told there's an over (well over) 25's night in the function room atBramall Lane (please, no friendly football banter). I wondered if anyone's been/goes there and can tell me if it's worth a try, how much is it, is there a dress code, what time does it start/ finish , what sort of music is played there, how much is the beer? I'm an incredibley fine dancer when let loose, the only trouble is,I'm ugly and old. Do you think I may still stand a chance of having a good night out?

you can't fail mate its wall to wall slappers:thumbsup:

LellyBee
25-10-2005, 10:32
Never been myself but I've heard the term "meat market" from others about the place :confused:

kirky
25-10-2005, 12:25
Originally posted by LellyBee
Never been myself but I've heard the term "meat market" from others about the place :confused:

i have a mate who didn't pull,he was devestated.....his self confidence was shattered and he aint been seen since...oh the shame:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: all he does now is sit in is front room in dronfield and uses the internet all day even then he keeps his face covered up,with a netto carrier bag apparently:hihi:

Kthebean
25-10-2005, 12:28
Originally posted by kirky
i have a mate who didn't pull,he was devestated.....his self confidence was shattered and he aint been seen since...oh the shame:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: all he does now is sit in is front room in dronfield and uses the internet all day even then he keeps his face covered up,with a netto carrier bag apparently:hihi:

That old 'i have a mate' trick, eh kirky?

Next time I drive through dronfield I'll drop you off some dating tips :hihi:

kirky
25-10-2005, 12:34
i live in manor park:P

Kthebean
25-10-2005, 12:39
Originally posted by kirky
i live in manor park:P

Sure you do, netto man :D

Preacher Man
25-10-2005, 13:31
id be up for going just for the **** taking factor, cant see any of my mates going (owls fans), so if anyone fancies going let us know.

kirky
25-10-2005, 13:45
Originally posted by kathythebean
Sure you do, netto man :D

i'm sorry i called you and your mates slappers,have you tried that speed dating lark i hear mingers always find that special person.:D

saxon51
25-10-2005, 13:54
Be warned though, designer zimmer frames aren't allowed in, and the management consider it a safety issue if colostomy bags are left on the floor to be 'danced around'.