National "Give it up" week

They're talking about this on t'wireless.

This week is National give it up week, so the question is, what are you going to give up?

...staying up until 4am "playing" with the forum settings :?

Why not give sex up? just think how much less tired you will be, bags more energy, no emotional complications, a lot less expensive, no one saying do you still love me? are you sure? what are you looking at her for?

Able to go down the pub whenever you want, no one giving you an ear bashing all the time, I have absolutely nothing to wear! I want new shoes, dress, coat, tights, underwear, handbag, make up, perfume, what a relief to get shut of all that hassle. go on give it up, you'll never regret it. WILL YOU!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by "halevan"

Why not give sex up? just think how much less tired you will be, bags more energy, no emotional complications, a lot less expensive, no one saying do you still love me? are you sure? what are you looking at her for?

Able to go down the pub whenever you want, no one giving you an ear bashing all the time, I have absolutely nothing to wear! I want new shoes, dress, coat, tights, underwear, handbag, make up, perfume, what a relief to get shut of all that hassle. go on give it up, you'll never regret it. WILL YOU!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I wish I had some sex I could give up in the first place! :?

Originally posted by "halevan"

Halevans wins the prize for post of the month! :lol:8)

Im gonna give up work, but I still want paying

Whos with me?

For a full week, as in 7 full days.......are u :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

I gave it up for 4 years, 7 days is nothing.

I've given up smoking at the moment, i'm on day 5/6 and it's been ok at the moment.

Wilf