What are your denial films?

Do you have any films you're just not bothered about seeing, to the point that you consciously avoid seeing them? I'm not talking about stuff like Daddy Day Care or Too Fast Too Furious that you know will just be bad, I'm talking films that are widely regarded as being pretty good that any film fan should probably have seen.

Mine are:

Titanic

Trainspotting

Top Gun

My friends hassle me at every opportunity about my deliberately avoiding "Kill Bill," despite (and because of) my being a huge Tarantino fan.

My friends hassle me at every opportunity about my deliberately avoiding "Kill Bill," despite (and because of) my being a huge Tarantino fan.

I was the same about Kill Bill but someone bought me the DVD's and it turned out to be brilliant.

As for films I avoid.....any of the three recent Star Wars movies :)

The OP said "widely regarded as being pretty good that any film fan should probably have seen." The SW prequels are terrible, and not highly regarded by most Wars fans, so you have to think of something else. ;-)

James Bond. Never seen one, never want to! I'm not even saying I'd hate them, I just have zero interest in ever watching one.

Saw films, Shrek films and most Disney Pixar films. Saw is nothing but blood and guts, the concept was pretty dull in the first one, after that it became even more worn out. But of course people love to see the ridiculous gore. Shrek films are so bland and I hate them ripping off all the classic old fairy take Disneys. I don't really understand the appeal of adults watching kids films, unless it's something you saw as a kid.

I have never seen any of the Godfather films, or the Searchers, or Dirty Dancing, or Grease.

I have never seen any of the Godfather films, or the Searchers, or Dirty Dancing, or Grease.

But you would love Grease and Dirty Dancing!

But you would love Grease and Dirty Dancing!

I can just see him in a leather jacket and a quiff can't you?;)

I can just see him in a leather jacket and a quiff can't you?;)

Ooh, yes :) (fake leather, of course).

Ooh, yes :) (fake leather, of course).

Of course, being a veggie and everything, there's not a chance in hell of getting me into a leather jacket!

Maybe we should have a film fancy dress meet:D

Of course, being a veggie and everything, there's not a chance in hell of getting me into a leather jacket!

Maybe we should have a film fancy dress meet:D

Yes! Actually, the B-movies night that I've just posted about in a new thread is fancy dress. But we should have a meet too.