Forum cinema outing to see Kill Bill

Any other forum members want to come see 'Kill Bill' ... this Sunday evening probably at the Odeon in town?

Come on guys ... all welcome ... the more the merrier :bigsmile:

aaah don't bother, it's rubbish, n it doesn't do what it says it will on the tin

;)

I'm up for that mate! I only live round the corner!! PM me or something if you get a group together!!

I'm ok for either UCG or one in town (Odean) ... but other people don't have transport and can only get to a cinema in town.

Looks like me and you so far agentdan ... and tinajones said she might come.

Anyone else ??

I'd like to see it, but I'm waiting to hear from a friend because we'd sort of said we might see it together. If he fancies this Sunday then maybe I could bring him along too.

I prefer UGC, but you're right about Odeon being handier for people without a car.

Originally posted by commie pig

aaah don't bother, it's rubbish, n it doesn't do what it says it will on the tin

;)

:shocked: WHAT!?

If you like Tarantino films, you will not be disappointed. I think it is a complete masterpiece.

Originally posted by Lou

I'd like to see it, but I'm waiting to hear from a friend because we'd sort of said we might see it together. If he fancies this Sunday then maybe I could bring him along too.

I prefer UGC, but you're right about Odeon being handier for people without a car.

A male friend?

Do tell, more info required please

x

Some of us have to work on Sundays!!! :P

Count me out I'm afraid :mad:

I was going to go and see it last Saturday but my little boy was ill- it wouldn't be fair on the baby sitter:(

Can't go this weekend either 'cos I'm off on holiday (:D )

Anyway hope you all enjoy.....

Originally posted by Red 2

yeah but there is the 'super' tram! £2.20 day rider ticket!

WTF

Originally posted by Red 2

yeah but there is the 'super' tram! £2.20 day rider ticket!

2.20 is loads. thats like the price of a bevvy! not to mention the hassle of waiting around on a sunday for a tram in the cold and then having to share it with obnoxious teenagers who are off to play on the arcades at centertainment!!!

but if anyone reckons the visuals deserve the full monty screen then do tell.... i could to the 'tainment on a monday then caprice could come too!