Easy Meals To Cook

hi i wont too make my partner somthing nice but simple he loves his food and tbh im getting tired ov making the same shepards pie and mash and chops chicken curry and spag bol can anyone help me as would be a nice treat too show him somthing new as they say the way too a mans heart is through his stomach PLEASE HELP ASAP :P

Try this, relatively simple and you can serve it with potatoes/rice/pasta whatever

2 large chicken breasts slashed across

1 tub of wild mushroom pasta sauce

a handful of chopped parsley or a tsp of dried

one clove of garlic, crushed

half a pack of chestnut mushrooms sliced

salt and pepper

lemon wedges and a bit of fresh parsley to serve

put everything in a casserole and cook in a moderate to hot oven 200 c gas 6 for about 45 mins.

I serve it with hot pot style potatoes and green beans usually but you can serve it with anything you like

It also makes a rather nice chicken sandwich when cold

You need to give us more clues as to what he/you like and dislike. Do you like fish? There are plenty of different fish out there to try. Tagines, Thai, Moroccan, Chinese, African, Scandinavian - all different styles and types of cooking...the world is, literally, your oyster.

Only don't give him oyster....urghhhh

chicken and cheese wrapped in bacon

slice chicken breasts to make a pocket, cut horizonatally but not all the way through the meat. fill with soft cheese, garlic and herb style is nice. wrap each chicken fillet with two rashers of bacon. cook for 25-30 mins 260 degrees. till cooked. sprinkle little grated cheese on top, grill till melted.

That sounds lovely tweetypie. If i wasn't on WW i'd do it!

That sounds lovely tweetypie. If i wasn't on WW i'd do it!

You can still make it on WW binty. just point it. Use the extra low fat version of the soft cheese-eg philadephila, most supermarkets have their own range. only use one rasher of bacon. And if you want don't add grated cheese on top. I always make these when on a diet. serve with salad of mixture of veg.

They are great on slimming world as the meat is free on a red day.

I have a chicken recipe very similar to this. In a bowl put the cream cheese add chopped dried apricots and chopped tarragon - stuff the chicken portions with it and cook in the oven in the usual way. Yummy!

You can still make it on WW binty. just point it. Use the extra low fat version of the soft cheese-eg philadephila, most supermarkets have their own range. only use one rasher of bacon. And if you want don't add grated cheese on top. I always make these when on a diet. serve with salad of mixture of veg.

They are great on slimming world as the meat is free on a red day.

Thanks, i'll give it a whirl :thumbsup: