Fudge recipes..

In an attempt to save money and make the majority of my own stuff, I have decided to do most of this years presents as food gifts.

I have just made some amazing chocolate fudge (I'm only practising, honest):suspect:, but wondered if anyone else had any other tried and tested fudge recipes.

Thanks

In an attempt to save money and make the majority of my own stuff, I have decided to do most of this years presents as food gifts.

I have just made some amazing chocolate fudge (I'm only practising, honest):suspect:, but wondered if anyone else had any other tried and tested fudge recipes.

Thanks

Yes,here-;)

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=381867

Might try that recipe later/next month. It's completely different to the one I just used.

Might try that recipe later/next month. It's completely different to the one I just used.

Its a good one:thumbsup:,use either white or dark chocolate & add raisons,nuts,glacier cherrys etc etc.:cool:

Its a good one:thumbsup:,use either white or dark chocolate & add raisons,nuts,glacier cherrys etc etc.:cool:

Mine was the old sugar, milk, butter and chocolate one.

Would you mind sharing this recipe Grim ?

Please..........

Would you mind sharing this recipe Grim ?

Please..........

I'll type it out in a bit - It was delish though. :thumbsup:

thats a good idea, i'd like to do that for my mum and dad, will avoid the old 'anything you want to get is fine dear' lol