Sign in to follow this  

Formula 1

What's everyone's views on the rule changes? For anyone who's unclear on them, they are summarised here.

I think it's ironic how the 2 Ferraris are still front of the grid considering the rules were brought in to prevent that.

The rest of the qualifying line-up is interesting though. The BARs and Saubers are looking good, couldn't have predicted that. Toyota are also looking like they could do well this season.

I think Ferrari will still dominate, but the rest is really open to competition, which should improve things considerably.

Contrary to popular opinion though, I quite enjoyed last season. Micheal was just taking the urine. I was in histerics when they tried to make that dead heat!

I've stopped taking an interest in F1 and can hardly bare to watch the highlights nevermind a full race. The competition is weak. I much preferred the days of Prost, Senna, Piquet and Albereto.

What a fantastic race it was! I hope the new rules mean more races like todays.

didnt watch it, but i predicted correctly :D