Sign in to follow this  

Big Brother Teen

Anyone see it on C4 last night. What a load of flippin' kak. Somebody slept togther and both of them were offerd medical and Psycological advice......lol.P.S Same ole' kak then as usual from C4.:loopy:

I suppose it would make you think the morning after though, having had sex watched by 2.5 million people...... talk about exhibitionism!

Yea i suppose but isnt it time we had something else on C4 os TV for that matter its kak at the moment, and to top it all off they sit down all day on thier fat arses doing nothing....lol.xx.Good point though all the same.xx.

The Teen BB was supposed to be an educational experiment into sociocultural interaction, commissioned by 4Learning. It was supposed to be shown on C4's morning slot 4Learning for schools, but when it was discovered that two housemates slept together, the Execs decided to show it over the course of a week, late night instead.

That's just really screwed up, IMHO.

Well Just Typical of C4. I wonder if Phil Redmond has anything to do with it. For you people who dont know who Phil Redman is,he is the guy who destroys Daytime programmes like Brookside,Holby City and now the Bill, with stupid storylines like gas explosions etc,etc.Then leaves .:loopy::rolleyes:

can't believe i missed them doing the deed! they are both a bunch of rudeees, how much toothpaste did that girl use on her face?! was that the method of contraception? i bet she ran it out and that bloke she slept with cartainly looked like he needed to brush his teeth.

(\_/)

{='.'}

'(")-(").......bunny!

Doesn't anyone else question the morality of the programme directors and the channel itself in using young teenagers to have sex for the cameras to try to get higher viewing figures? Its a pathetic attempt to lure in desperate perverts to watch this trash, as everyone has already lost interest in the original version of the programme.

Originally posted by t020

Doesn't anyone else question the morality of the programme directors and the channel itself in using young teenagers to have sex for the cameras to try to get higher viewing figures? Its a pathetic attempt to lure in desperate perverts to watch this trash, as everyone has already lost interest in the original version of the programme.

big brother has been accused of ‘pedalling vulgarity’ as ‘high art’ and the secretary from the Campaign for Quality Television stated in his report to the House Of Lords on this summers debate on communications that ‘Values inherent in broadcasting, reflect the values inherent in society.’

some facts:

~ the official website gained 159 million page impressions during BB2.

~ 22.5 million votes were cast during BB3.

~ UK BB makes £20 million profit per series.

~ BB4 was really mind numbingly boring.

i'm afraid there are BB's scheduled till 2008...

Sigh, I remember when Channel 4 was a half-decent channel. They have now sunk to below the standards of C5, especially with their coverage of David Blaine and Derren Brown.

Originally posted by alchresearch

Sigh, I remember when Channel 4 was a half-decent channel. They have now sunk to below the standards of C5, especially with their coverage of David Blaine and Derren Brown.

I agree. Channel 4 has sunk below all conceivable depths.

I can't say it any better than I did here.

Incidentally how do I make it link so it takes you to my post rather than just the general thread? Cheers!

With regard to the teen big brother question, obviously I haven't seen it, but I've read coverage of it.

I think medical advice was important as the sex was unprotected, and not only will the woman have needed emergency contraception, they would both need advice about STI testing and stuff.

I do think Channel 4 was very irresponsible in broadcasting the actual sex. There are lots of ways of letting viewers know it happened without the blatant ratings-grabbing exploitative way of actually showing it.

I was very glad to see in BBC reports that many viewers turned off.

You can't stop two 18 year olds having sex in that situation, what you can stop is the exploitation of them both by broadcasting it to however many million people who wanted to be voyeurs.