What can i make with lamb mince?

What can I make with lamb mince? Other than a moussaka preferably!

Lamb burgers

Kofta kebabs

Shepherds pie

A nice keema with diced red and yellow peppers, chopped ginger, garlic and spinach

Mattar paneer would be good too, mince, peas onions and paneer plus of course the spices

There is also a thing you can do with lamb mince made into little meatballs with a small piece of haloumi cheese inside, not sure what they're called but they are very tasty, spiced with coriander, cumin, mint, garlic and paprika. served with cous-cous and rattatouile [however you spell it :rolleyes:]

What can I make with lamb mince? Other than a moussaka preferably!

Try this. it's a type of Shepherds Pie:

Lamb Pie with Mustard Thatch

Ingredients

Serves 4

1 1/2 lbs potatoes

2 tbsp skimmed milk

1 tbsp French or wholegrain mustard

1 lb minced lamb

1 onion

2 sticks celery sliced

2 carrots diced

1/4 pt beef stock

4 tbsp rolled oats

1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (I use Hendersons)

2 tsp rosemary

salt and pepper

1/ Cook spuds in boiling salted water, drain and mash, stir in milk and mustard, pre heat oven to gas 6

2/ Break up lamb and fry without fat in a pan until lightly browned, add onion, celery and carrots and cook for 7 to 8 mins, stirring

3/ Stir in the stock and rolled oats, bring to the boil, add the hendos and rosemary, season with salt and pepper

4/Put meat mix into oven proof dish and spread the spuds over the top. Bake for 35 mins. serve with hot veg.

Lamb and veg crumble. Make a sheperd's pie base but add small cubes of carrot and sweetcorn, worcester sauce, tomato puree, lamb stock. Boil it down. Put a savoury crumble topping on - cheese and herbs are v tasty with the lamb.

How about making your favourite lamb mince recipe, (i.e. either shepherds pie sort of mix or mousakkary mix; lamb mince, onions, aubergine, courgette, tomatoes etc) and then stuffing into large tomatoes, or red/yellow peppers. Top with a bit of feta cheese. Mmmn. Lovely.