Shelf life of free range eggs?

i recently had some lovely free range eggs from a lady at work. (the chickens are her neighbours). they were lovely. however, they don't have a use by date on so was wondering how long they should last?

Eggs tend to have a shelf life of a month from laying if kept cool, preferably in the fridge. Obviously the quicker you use them the better but what I am saying is they last longer than a few days or a week.

You will definately know if you crack an egg and it is off!

In my experience eggs last ages. I don't even keep them in the fridge because I like them to be always handy at room temperature, and I've never had to throw any away because they're off. Mind you I do get through them at a rate of knots so they probably aren't hanging around long enough to go bad.

i recently had some lovely free range eggs from a lady at work. (the chickens are her neighbours). they were lovely. however, they don't have a use by date on so was wondering how long they should last?

hi can you tell me haw mutch she charges you for her eggs ?

i onley use free range.

They'll last ages. If you want to see how fresh they are then immerse them in water. Fresh eggs sink and old eggs float