Where is the best place to buy a spice rack?

I've got one that holds about 10 spices but I want a bigger one. Argos used to do a big rack but they don't sell it anymore so where else can i get one from? I want it to hold at least 20 spices.

Not sure to be honest. Wilko's? Wooleys, TJ hughes?

I've never seen big ones in wilkos or woolies. Haven't tried TJ Hughes but then I don't go to town often. Might have to try it though.

My sister in law bought us one from John Lewis a couple of years ago. It was about £50 but comes with all the spices and what-have-you and i think there's at least 25-30 of them. It's a really good one and you can just keep refilling them.

Thanks. I'm not sure the oh would agree to me blowing £50 on a spice rack though :hihi:

Hmm, yes i don't think we would have ours had it not been a Christmas present! Still, might be worth a look in there as they probably do more than one and likely to do a cheaper range...

This might sound strange, but I use 2 bathroom caddies I got from Argos stood next to each other on the counter against the wall. When my sister in law saw it she wanted the same straight away!

They're quite high, but if you have the space it works a treat. I don't like having to put spices into different pots, and this also allows you to put all different shaped things in, like mustard powder, or things like hendos :love: And they're relatively cheap too, £9.99 each and each 'shelf' holds at least 6 normal sized spice bottles so thats 24 bottles per caddy. http://www.argos.co.uk/ProductDisplayTRK019?partNumber=8300609

Now that's a good idea! Except I don't think I have space for one :(

Also saw this one at Littlewoods for £17.99, it is more compact and take 20 jars, but its specific ones you have to fill. http://www.littlewoodsdirect.com/ - the direct link filled this window :hihi: , so think it better if I just give the item number to search on - NA0581N .

Anyway, good luck in your search!