What films on BluRay are worth buying?

Ive already got the trilogy of POTC and Spiderman (got them free with the BluRay player). Ive only bought Enchanted so far cos it only cost £12 bargain!:hihi:

Has anyone bought any bargain good BluRay discs?? :D

Some BluRay discs are multi-region and a bargain to buy, such as the Blade Runner Complete 5 disc edition for £20.99 from Play USA http://www.playusa.com/DVD/Region_1/CART/2-/3508392/-/Product.html?cur=513 (the UK version only has the Final Cut or the directors cut...not the full pack)

Use http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7404883 to find out which are region free or not.

I Would recommend The Dark Knight, The IMAX sections are just fantastic

Transformers is well worth a look! :)

Having recently seen the BR version of Pirates of the Carribbean (2 or 3 or... one of the two sequels with the giant squid monster-thingy) on one of those new-fangled Samsung 'LED' LCD TVs, I daresay that -with such screens- any BR release is going to look downright mind-blowing over its DVD equivalent!

Chocolate, Defiance, Zatoichi, There will be blood, Gran Torino, The wrestler.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy just came out on Blu-ray, and it looks sweeeeeeeeeeeet

The Lord of the Rings trilogy just came out on Blu-ray, and it looks sweeeeeeeeeeeet

Aye...but I'm holding off buying them myself. I await the eventual arrival of the special extended editions on Bluray.

well avatar come out soon and that will be a grate film but Transformers is really good :)