Sign in to follow this  

Trying to locate Margaret Marsden.

Trying to locate Margaret Marsden, last saw in 1965, former girlfreind, does anyone know where she lives? please let me know. She used to live in Meersbrooke Park Rd.

Hi, my Aunty is fomerly Margaret Marsden, did your Margaret have any sisters, my Mum is called Valerie and there are Betty and June and 2 brothers Tony and Neil

My Margaret had one sister, her name was Pauline who was a couple of years older, she was married to a guy called Phillip. Many thanks for your reply, you had my hopes up in the beginning.

Sorry I don't know Margaret Marsden, but your name made me take a second look, do you have a sister Molly, she would be in her late 60's now...Pat

Originally posted by Derak Clayton

Trying to locate Margaret Marsden, last saw in 1965, former girlfreind, does anyone know where she lives? please let me know. She used to live in Meersbrooke Park Rd.

Originally posted by Tracie Marshal

Hi, my Aunty is fomerly Margaret Marsden, did your Margaret have any sisters, my Mum is called Valerie and there are Betty and June and 2 brothers Tony and Neil

I do recall a Vallerie and a sister June Marsden, we use to go dancing to the City Hall together.......Tracie hope you're still on the Forum, i sent you a PM anyhow.

Poppins