Where to get wedding dresses in Sheffield?

Im getting married in August this year and am trying to find myself a wedding dress. Im not rich so all these designer places are out of the question. I've got about £250 to spend and am wanting to know places where i can go.

i know about Debenhams and TJHuges. Ive heard there is a place in sheffield where u can get designer ones at discount prices but dont know where or what its called. (They are ex-catwalk dress apparently)

Can anyone help???

:help:

Don't do it love. Divorce costs 15 times more than the wedding dress.

Who said Im bitter?

Congratulations Louise!

My friend got her dress from the hire shop on Arundel Gate (opposite Primark, it's upstairs). They sell them as well as hire - hers was brand new, but "last season" and it was gorgeous!

Congratulations Louise! There is a shop on Eccy Road called Pre Numptuals, or something like that. Dont know the prices though, but always have lots of nice dresses in the window! Good Luck!

Originally posted by missrabbit

Congratulations Louise! There is a shop on Eccy Road called Pre Numptuals, or something like that. Dont know the prices though, but always have lots of nice dresses in the window! Good Luck!

I think you mean pronuptia !!!!

They have all sorts of dresses for all sorts of prices. but they do cater more for the top of the market.

If you set a budget though, they will stick to and not try to push a more expensive dress on to you.

Loops.

Have you looked at any bridesmaid dresses, they are lots cheaper than wedding dresses and wedding dress shops do a white version of any bridesmaid dress design (it might have to be ordered in) if you find one you like the look of.

thats anuther point, i need to find a nice (but not expensive about £40-50) bridesmaid dress for my lil girl, any help there?

oh and wheres the best place to hire suits? again not epensive ones! lol

Same place for hire as before (Arundel Gate). Try the supermakets for bridesmaid dresses if your daughter is only young. The big shops like Asda and Tesco sometimes have them in and they aren't too expensive, but still very nice.

Is your bridesmaid a child? Next do some beautiful dresses for children.

They tend to have more party type dresses in in the autumn but you might still be ablt to find something suitable at this time of year.

yeah shes 18months old :) will be 23 months when we get married, i'll check those places out :thumbsup:

Have you tried eBay Louise? I read a story recently (probably in 'Take a Break' :blush: ) about a woman who got all her wedding outfits on eBay and she saved hundreds of pounds!

Congrats anyway! :thumbsup: