Sign in to follow this  

Night Owls... no, not the animal variety!

Chris (another forum user) and I are chatting on MSN and it's 2.48 in the morning. A street cleaner has just gone past (makes a change :wink:), and I started to wonder if anyone else out there in Internet-land is a night owl?

PS.

Consectutive days of little sleep are taking their toll... :shock: :?

Am listening to Moribund the Burgermeister - can't hear any street-cleaners :( I did hear an ice-cream van the other day, though. He turned into the yard opposite our flat, turned his music on, parked and waited. Optimist. Especially considering it was 6.30pm on a rainy mid-week evening! :shock:

Maybe he was selling something more lucrative, and foolishly using an Ice Cream van in winter as "cover"... :shock:

You may have a point. Across the road is the red-light district - perhaps he was lost (as well as being an entrepreneur with a distinct ineptitude for product release dates)

Originally posted by "geoffbowen"

Chris (another forum user) and I are chatting on MSN and it's 2.48 in the morning. A street cleaner has just gone past (makes a change :wink:), and I started to wonder if anyone else out there in Internet-land is a night owl?

PS.

Consectutive days of little sleep are taking their toll... :shock: :?

yes, I am a insomniac. Not a fan of sleeping.

Hi Lickszz - Yes, i've noticed you hanging around "after hours"

:lol:

Sleep is for the weak :wink:

I havent got the energy to be a night owl (if only),my bed time is between 2100 and 2200hrs each night. I'm not tired I am totally exhausted the doctor hasnt a clue nor the hospital, so dont anyone say seek treatment.

I get up in a morning after ten hours sleep and collapse on the setee downstairs until I recover, I think it is called old age!!! :(:(:(

Normally stay up to about 1ish. Depends on the time of my first lecture really, if I've got a pesky 9am lecture it'd be earlier than that.

Am soon to start a new job after 8 months trying (and failing) to earn money freelance, so my 3am posts are likely to become rarer! :shock:

I've never liked going to bed and never liked getting up, so when I work mornings and have to get up at 5am, I'm caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. I never overlay though !

When I was younger I'd finish the night shift on Friday morning and not bother going to bed, to try and put my bodyclock back on track. I often regretted it, especially when I went out for a drink - 2 pints and I wanted a kip !!!!

i tend not to be tired until about 1am, then i fall like a log

what time do you lot get up, I am up at 7.00 ish every day so by 11pm I am ready to drop. Plus I pack a lot in, work, sport, play, drinking ect