Anyone Else at their Wits End with their Mother-In-Law/Husband

I am at my wits end, last evening I found my mother in law in tears at the

bottom of the garden. The poor distressed creature explained my husband (

her son) had stuffed his work shirt under her nose and demanded she assess

the hours left before it would produce an odor.

She had guessed he could wear it one more time as all she could smell was Old Spice. Well, he hit the roof, saying he needed her to whittle it down to a precise hour, as he couldn't become pungent in the middle of a meeting because of her negligence.

She then lifted her skirt to reveal the behind missing from what looked like relatively new tights. I can not tell you the shame I felt knowing I had just flushed some pasta bows through her missing fabric (my husband has recently made a home made sieve from a wire coat hanger and, what he described as, 'the seat from some old tights').

As she convulsed with tremendous upset she remarked that although she had always been fond of me she found it profoundly disturbing to be sharing a bed with me at her age. It took me a good 7 or 8 minutes to calm down this tragic wretch with a hot cup of tea. Is she over reacting due to hormones related to her age? she is 82.

She had guessed he could wear it one more time as all she could smell was Old Spice. Well, he hit the roof, saying he needed her to whittle it down to a precise hour, as he couldn't become pungent in the middle of a meeting because of her negligence.

She then lifted her skirt to reveal the behind missing from what looked like relatively new tights. I can not tell you the shame I felt knowing I had just flushed some pasta bows through her missing fabric (my husband has recently made a home made sieve from a wire coat hanger and, what he described as, 'the seat from some old tights').

As she convulsed with tremendous upset she remarked that although she had always been fond of me she found it profoundly disturbing to be sharing a bed with me at her age. It took me a good 7 or 8 minutes to calm down this tragic wretch with a hot cup of tea. Is she over reacting due to hormones related to her age? she is 82.

You obviously did not leave the tea to draw for long enough.

You should have slapped her and told her to water the garden while she was there!

You should have slapped her and told her to water the garden while she was there!

A typically male response there Dave.. :clap: keep 'em comming :D

8 minutes wasted of your life:twisted:

Excuse my ignorance but I dont get it? She was upset why.......

She was upset because her arse had been cut out of her tights, her "fluffella" was covered in bow shaped pasta, and if that wasn't enough her son smells of Old Spice :hihi::hihi: If that ain't a good reason..well:D:D

Glad it aint just me then :hihi:

Don't fret...it's just seriessix - check out all the other threads started by him

Thank you Teddie, Shihtzumad and Taxman, I was slightly worried that an awful son had upset his mum, shows my naivety.

Are you on drugs? :hihi:

No but he/she should be, ......strong ones